Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC  (Read 109 times)
Sahab27uk (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:57:09 PM

Hello HitBTC
I am a new trader in crypto. After opening an account in HitBTC they suggest that to turn on 2FA. So I turned on 2FA But as a new trader I didn’t write down my 2FA back up code. After few weeks my mobile has damaged so I lost google authentication apps. So from last one week I cannot log in to my HitBTC account . I contacted to HitBTC support team to solve the problem after few days they asked some prove that it’s my account so I provide them my all documents. But now more than one week I’m waiting but no response yet. So as a new trader I’m very worried even I cannot sleep at night. Because i don’t have any money to trade.Every hour I checked email if they send me email but not. So please help me please help me. My new open ticket in HitBTC #161415
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

With the boom of interest in cryptocurrencies, exchanges are overflooded with new users and support tickets. They respond slowly, so give them time. https://forum.hitbtc.com/categories/support - you can also right them here. They follow this chat.
The other place is reddit. You have to mention your support ticket number.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

Hello HitBTC
I am a new trader in crypto. After opening an account in HitBTC they suggest that to turn on 2FA. So I turned on 2FA But as a new trader I didn’t write down my 2FA back up code. After few weeks my mobile has damaged so I lost google authentication apps. So from last one week I cannot log in to my HitBTC account . I contacted to HitBTC support team to solve the problem after few days they asked some prove that it’s my account so I provide them my all documents. But now more than one week I’m waiting but no response yet. So as a new trader I’m very worried even I cannot sleep at night. Because i don’t have any money to trade.Every hour I checked email if they send me email but not. So please help me please help me. My new open ticket in HitBTC #161415

HitBTC was a good exchange and I never had an singe issue with them and the transfers were pretty fast and good, but recently I'm hearing from my firends and from the community here that hitbtc is blocking some withdrawals, is making some as pending and some as completed when in fact there is no transaction made from their side. Their use base is increasing a lot and that's one of the reason that they can't get back to you fast.

Suggestion: Try to use Authy instead of Google 2fa Authenticator because you can recover the details even if you lose your phone, and you can use this in multiple devices if you need to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: