Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:44:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAfee Coin of the Week!!!!  (Read 465 times)
jimmywh

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:35:28 AM

What inevitably will be the bursting bubble of cryptocurrencies, is the amount of money being poured into shit coins and shit projects. Dogecoin is a shit coin, as it serves no purpose. Sure, you might make some money short term, but all money put in to this, is money expanding the size of the bubble, which is increasing the consequences of a cryptocurrency meltdown.
Dogecoin, having a 1,7 bio market cap, shows just how many ignorant people that are joining the market as we speak.

It makes me sad.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

I just don't understand this McAfee of a guy. To me he is so not cool.. Publicly boast of getting involved in things that are not to be publicly declared by a *normal person.

Then he request for money to tweet about coins or buys coins then tweets about them till he dumps them on ATH buyers..

He is a big time PnD.

Does his antivirus still works?

About dogecoin no one would or should advice you. DYOR then apply what you learn to make investment decisions. If it moons you would  be confident in yourself. If it tanks....dont beat yourself but rather learn from it... No one is a true expert no one is a true newbie....

No one always get It right 100%

https://cryptotvplus.com
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

His weekly altcoins pick does not have impact on any coin as far as I am concerned. What make a coin is it usability, the problem it will solve, the team and the community.

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Why would McAfee even choose such a coin, I mean the development of the coin is essentially dead, so the product is kinda useless now. And if anyone thinks that just because it's the year of the dog, Doge will pump, I don't think that is true at all. Chinese buyers do their own research too and don't simply buy coins just because it coincides with a zodiac.

fuhbaer

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:35:58 PM

Does his antivirus still works?

I don't think it is his anymore. The company was sold long time ago for lots of cash. The question how much of his was it to begin with? Did he actually coded the initial version? No idea. Never used it. Always went for alternative free solutions, if required. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: