Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin Down?  (Read 842 times)
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:15:41 AM

Looking as to why bitcoin is down

This is because of pump and dump manipulation of some bitcoin haters in which is normal therefore you must used to it in fact the current bitcoin value still be considered as big because $15,000 still a huge amount. Except if you buy bitcoin above that value you really get worried if it fall down.
postokenlover

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

We don't need to be surprised that bitcoin fluctuates less than 30%. Maybe we are used to that. The encryption market is like this. It often rises and falls. I think this drop is related to the normal launch of the South Korean government. South Korea has recently restricted foreign exchange input and the real name system for digital currency transactions.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:26:12 AM

The bitcoin is down just as how other investments, it is normal for the market to go up and go down as well. And as we invest, we should believe on it on a long term period. It is going down as well I think because many are scared are pulling out their investment on it for the fear of losing their resources.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

It's just a normal thing in the crypto market prices keeps on fluctuate It goes up and down there is nothing to worry about.

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

the currency market is highly volatile they goes up some time and they may go down sometimes So we can say that now the bitcoin price down to the $15,350 which is a good amount. The main reason of bitcoin may be the shifting of the people from bitcoin to other currencies so the supply is high in the market and the transaction and uses of bitcoin is less as compared to the past.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:46:19 AM

Looking as to why bitcoin is down

This is because of pump and dump manipulation of some bitcoin haters in which is normal therefore you must used to it in fact the current bitcoin value still be considered as big because $15,000 still a huge amount. Except if you buy bitcoin above that value you really get worried if it fall down.

Well it didn't happen only to bitcoin, most of the crypto in the market also takes a dip. The real reason is that coinmarketcap disregards the value of crypto in korea due to high appreciation of each coins in their country. They remove that price upon averaging the real price of crypto in the market. It is called price correction in the community.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

It's just a normal thing in the crypto market prices keeps on fluctuate It goes up and down there is nothing to worry about.

If you have earn much experienced in this kind of market, well this thing is very normal. The price of bitcoin is very volatile so expects ups and downs and don't just panic because of what you saw, always make your own analysis so you can prevent your money from loosing.
nghiahieple

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

A lot of governments in the world are still under consideration and review for setting up new rules and regulations for cryptocurrency.
But as usual, before they come up with any innovative ideas, they will put “crypto currency” aside their legal system.
This time is the same. Korean government investigate the deals and transactions that were done by some of their banks. They considered it illegal and decided to ban or elimiate cryptocurrency out of their standard transaction and economy.
However, time will tell the result. But in short term, there will be a lag in the price of all cryptocurrencies but it will br over soon.
Hope everything will be Ok and our world can move forward to a new erA
Suzan

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:31:34 AM

Bitcoin prices is lately less stable. Sometimes the price is nearly $ 20,000, and sometimes it drops to $ 16,000. Range of rising and falling of bitcoin price is not too far away. I think this is still within tolerable limits. I think the bitcoin price is still stable. So do not worry to invest.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

Bitcoin prices are influenced by some rumours, and because the decentralized system depends on the demand and sales of the bitcoin itself. If the demand for bitcoin increases then bitcoin prices will be high, but if investors sell their bitcoin then the price will go down too.

But for now, I read in some media there are two factors that cause bitcoin prices down. The first Microsoft Companies is not accepting payment via bitcoin anymore because bitcoin transaction is very long to processing just one transaction and high fee from one transaction. And the other reason is Coinmarketcap removed Korean exchanges from the market cap. That's why bitcoin price down, perhaps by next month the developer of bitcoin will launch the lighting network to speed up the process of bitcoin transactions.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:00 AM

A correction was due when it hit $20000 Mark and this was that. It is getting stable around $14-$15k now and hopefully, altcoins her pumped now because of this high stabilization. Ethereum is pumped because of POS hype and ETH tokens are jumping around with them.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Bitcoin prices are influenced by some rumours, and because the decentralized system depends on the demand and sales of the bitcoin itself. If the demand for bitcoin increases then bitcoin prices will be high, but if investors sell their bitcoin then the price will go down too.

But for now, I read in some media there are two factors that cause bitcoin prices down. The first Microsoft Companies is not accepting payment via bitcoin anymore because bitcoin transaction is very long to processing just one transaction and high fee from one transaction. And the other reason is Coinmarketcap removed Korean exchanges from the market cap. That's why bitcoin price down, perhaps by next month the developer of bitcoin will launch the lighting network to speed up the process of bitcoin transactions.
Well, I think there are many factors that could affect the rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin. When it comes to the rumors you say I do not know. All I know is this, I'll try to explain some of the things I understand about Bitcoin price changes. First is the number of blockchains that are mined. If more Bitcoin is mined, the amount of Bitcoin in the blockchain will be less, it means Bitcoin will be scarce and the price will be higher. Second, someday Bitcoin will run out and can not be mined anymore. Third, more and more people are looking for Bitcoin for various reasons, such as invest, business, trading, and saved because it is believed to be the currency of the future.
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

Well, I think there are many factors that could affect the rise and fall in the price of Bitcoin. When it comes to the rumors you say I do not know. All I know is this, I'll try to explain some of the things I understand about Bitcoin price changes. First is the number of blockchains that are mined. If more Bitcoin is mined, the amount of Bitcoin in the blockchain will be less, it means Bitcoin will be scarce and the price will be higher. Second, someday Bitcoin will run out and can not be mined anymore. Third, more and more people are looking for Bitcoin for various reasons, such as invest, business, trading, and saved because it is believed to be the currency of the future.

I believe it's just the stage we are at in the cycle. It's currently altcoins time in the sun. Altcoins always tend to rally around this time of year, I suspect altcoins will overrun and then bitcoin will regain dominance and rally once again.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Don't look for some special reasons every time when bitcoin price is corrected.
It's just part of volatility process and the price will be occasionaly corrected, there is nothing strange about it and nothing to worry about. Maybe some users are surprised now becuse they've expected that price will touch 20000$ immediately after new year and that didn't happen.

malaj
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:35:37 AM

If you are looking at a course on CoinmarketCup, recently on the list of exchanges, Korean exchanges with overvalued rates were removed, so the price so fell. In fact, nothing happened.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:48:24 AM

it is just a chance that bitcoin is down,it is a common thing in money
market ups and down are always there in prices,it is not a thing to
worry about.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
CryptoKujira

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

I'm guessing it's down because ETH is skyrocketing lately.

I believe this will be the year that ETH goes into the stratosphere price range.
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

An important factor was that the other day co-founder of Bitcoin.com, the largest industry website, Emil Oldenburg, said that Bitcoin had no prospects, and he himself got rid of bitcoins. He called investing in crypto-currencies "the most extreme of all possible," and he is confident that people will start out of bitcoin as soon as they understand how this system works.
bitcoi

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:31:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is a volatile market and the bitcoin price is driven by the laws of supply and demand. The price increases if the investors want to buy bitcoin and the price decreases if the traders want to sell this cryptorrency. You need to know that even small movements of bitcoin can have a huge affect on its value because bitcoin has smaller market sizes as compared to fiat currency.
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

Maybe because a lot of people exchanged their bitcoins to either altcoins or to fiat currencies. I just hope it wont stay this way and bitcoin would rise back up again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: