Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin Down?  (Read 840 times)
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:31:24 PM

The whole market of cryptocurrencies is down with over 25%, in the last hours it started to increase back a little. Dont worry it is just a manipulation from the big guys of cryptos to get the price down so they can buy when the price is low and sell back when it gets higher.

Soon all the coins are going to increase back even higher than before. It is not the first time when this happens and surely not the last time. Dont sell anything, my recommendation is to buy even more while the price is down

I am agree with you. Though bitcoin is dawn now a days dont sale it now. Wait for this month end it will definitely rise.  I think may be due to new year celebration people may have sell their bitcoin. this might be a one reason. Another reason is may be due to increase in bitcoin transaction fees . If you see the other currencies like ethereum and other currencies their transaction fees are less. So may be most of the people has invested their money in other coins. Though these may be the reasons of fall in price, it will increase soon . wait for few months.

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:44:52 PM

After long Bitcoin rally and Sundeen hike in prices bitcoin chart will react for any negative news so prices will be stable or down for quite some time after positive sentiment and positive news from market again we can expect high spike in bitcoin prices
yfyjgtgui

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:49:05 PM

Bitcoin is always rise and fall. now it may down,it will increase and it will give more profits.
Omethod1

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:00:02 PM

Bitcoin will still rise
jonemil24

Activity: 448
Merit: 59

imagine me

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

The price is only going down because of the fucking korean regulations + government issues.
Thatis the only explanation that you are probably looking for

Do not pay attention to the others who are saying bullshit about it, because that is the only explanation.
And most altcoins went down by more than 10% on coinmarketcap, because the korean exchanges got delisted from there.
So the average of the price changed drastrically.

This caused a huge panic selling and the price went down by a lot

Korean exchanges was always on top of the market last year, I always see KRW on top of the market, they're the biggest contributors because chinese people buy from them. But I'm afraid of what will happen if their government plans to implement taxing every crypto related gains.

Normally, if given a choice to do something and nothing, I choose to do nothing.
But I will do something if it helps someone else to do nothing.
I'd work all night if it meant nothing got done.
- Roy Swanson
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:31:36 PM

Yes the bitcoin value is going down day by day now days, i am thinking some correction are going in bitcoin once all correction will be done surely bitcoin value will get more than 20k in coming days.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

Bitcoin can not constantly grow in price. Due to the fact that he is exposed to high volatility, he periodically after growth needs an adjustment. Also, he is sensitive to the news of the crypto currency market, then increasing, then falling in his price. After a big recent rise in bitcoine prices to $ 20,000, now he has moved on to the adjustment and floats in the course. The uncertainty of the situation with the price of bitcoin and the slowdown of its growth is largely due to the accumulated shortcomings of bitcoin - the slowness and high cost of its transactions. While this is the reason that bitcoin does not increase in price.
elie_s

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

Thus is typical and normal prices will go up and Down now tomorrow and always nothing to worry abt

•••     BitCloud  BTDX    |    A new type of decentralized currency     •••
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    •    ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  Twitter  Github  Slack
CryptoRyuzaki

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

I believe it is because of panic selling when ripple started falling in CoinMarketCap (due to removal of Korean Exchange stats)
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:58:08 PM

Only the wise, would know what is happening is price manipulation by the cabals/whales. What you should do now is to buy more. HODL and enjoy the price increase when it goes back up.
ewant57

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

Bcё кoгдa нибyдь идёт вниз, этo зaкoн pынкa. Paзныe фaктopы влияют нa движeниe цeны, и нa ocнoвaнии иx цeнa идёт тo ввepx, тo вниз. Taк чтo этo нopмaльнo, чтo пocлe пoдъёмa цeнa идёт вниз.
spracrypto

Activity: 51

JOIN TOKEN SALE

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

it's market strategy, Don't worry about bitcoin up and down if bitcoin price not up and down how we get profit.
popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

Looking as to why bitcoin is down

This is pure demand supply mechanism. Lower price is the result of profit booking. More people are selling Bitcoin at higher price and again people will buy at lower price which eventually result in surge of price rise.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

it's market strategy, Don't worry about bitcoin up and down if bitcoin price not up and down how we get profit.
Yes there is nothing to worry about all these downfalls of bitcoins. These are just casual, yes all those people who are new in this field this might seems them some horrible but this is normal. It is just a normal dip that comes after a strong pump. Last weeks of December 2017 prices were just jumping and reached to such high level within a week. So this is a definite thing to come after.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

Recently, South Korean has been hugging the limelight and there's a speculation that they are going to put a tighter regulations about it and there's a FUD that they are going to follow China's footsteps as well. We all know that South Korea is a big market for crypto, however if the rumor is true then we are going to be affected significantly.

Yes there is nothing to worry about all these downfalls of bitcoins. These are just casual, yes all those people who are new in this field this might seems them some horrible but this is normal. It is just a normal dip that comes after a strong pump. Last weeks of December 2017 prices were just jumping and reached to such high level within a week. So this is a definite thing to come after.
Yes, I would agree with you. Eventhough as of late we have been seeing a slump, I'm sure that this is just a temporary setback. Actually this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because its quite cheap. Because once bitcoin price jumps again, you will be happy that you made a good move to buy it back when the price is at a discount.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

It is not the first time when this happens and surely not the last time. Bitcoin can not constantly grow in price.
Soon all the coins are going to increase back even higher than before.
 Experts advise not to sell anything and  to buy even more while the price is down.
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:46:55 AM

This case is the same as the Moon and the year yesterday .. Many of the country who issued a negative currency digital currency where many parties are afraid of that thing .. where the price of Bitcoin decline and in the near time Bitcoin prices can penetrate the figure almost $ 20,000 ..the possibility of daily traders who are afraid of it..and used the investors to buy it ...
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

It is not the first time when this happens and surely not the last time. Bitcoin can not constantly grow in price.
Soon all the coins are going to increase back even higher than before.
 Experts advise not to sell anything and  to buy even more while the price is down.
Usually in early year teh price bitcoin will go down and the price will be recovery soon. The issues from the country that will ban cryptocurrency influence to the price of bitcoin. After the issues end, so the price of bitcoin will get up higher again.
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:50:53 AM

It is all about the Korean FUD, I suggest you buy the DIP! BUY BUY BUY!
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

Bitcoins are constantly going downwards in some recent days and i think it is because of the FUD from china and the government of south korea about banning the exchange markets. This is really causing a huge caos in the blockchain and most of the peples are panic selling their bitcoisn which is intensely making the price go down. I am sure as soon as the price goes much down, peoples will start investing in bitcoins at a good dip and bitcoins will again go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: