Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:12:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin Down?  (Read 842 times)
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:57:13 AM

Looking as to why bitcoin is down

Is a usual trading pattern for currency market and including cryptocurrencies. It fluctuates to push people in and take people out for profit  Grin

It happened last year too but basically stayed bullish through out the tail end of last year, so we should expect a proper correction that will settle the market for another run.

Meanwhile, bitcoin has shown to be a very promising coin and withstood the pressure of shielding off to $11 thousand plus till now. Is going to rebounce soon when all the Asian news settles down.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Bittoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

The price raised too much to fast in December, so see this just as a sharp correction. When you compare to where we stood a month ago, most of us hodlers should still  be in profit and price seems to stabilize now (at least I hope it will). If it continues to fall, you will see good opportunities to buy more coins cheap and wait for the next rise.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

Bitcoins are constantly going downwards in some recent days and i think it is because of the FUD from china and the government of south korea about banning the exchange markets. This is really causing a huge caos in the blockchain and most of the peples are panic selling their bitcoisn which is intensely making the price go down. I am sure as soon as the price goes much down, peoples will start investing in bitcoins at a good dip and bitcoins will again go up.
Bitcoin is continuously reduced due to a series of bad news from the Korean market and China prohibits bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This information directly affects investors and makes them feel nervous so they sell their coin in a massive way leading to the whole market decline. But if you follow, this is just a move to bad news to gather the speculators and they really succeeded. The market is recovering gradually.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

I think that the price will still go down. Too much grew up, correction is needed. Another month or two you need to wait.
pranaja

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

The decline was due to investors monitoring the warnings from some regulators and increasing crackdowns on the virtual currency market in China.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

I think because of the issue of bitcoin and ethereum now in Korea that the people are getting panic to sell their holds of both coins. Bitcoin no matter what the issue that make it down will not stop to increase. Yes its price and value is now lower but when it hits someday you will find the huge profit it gives. So better buy for now as the price is low.
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

Same here, I bought around $200 of btc at $14k, now the price is down. Hope Bitcoin will go up to compensate my loss.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

why bitcoin is down? because it give a chance to some users can be afford to buy bitcoin so i think that is the right reason.

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
drabe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:17 AM

because a lot of speculators have put their cash into BTC to get their proportionate measure of the new coin that is made after the fork happened. Presently the fork is wiped out, they are re-putting resources into altcoins.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

Many investors are worried because of the state the market is right now. Today the market started to climb slowly. I personally ain't so afraid of the situation in my altcoin portfolio because I know that I have the altcoins with perspective.

This situation on the market that the past week brought was caused by the manipulation of the powerful people that were eager to achieve their own goals with the lowering of the market curves.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
machinationus

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

Because there is a lot of manipulation coming from governments, institutions, and just "millenials" who are trying to bring back the price back to the bottom again. It wont last for much time, in fact, everything is on green right now, it is just matter of time.

cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

The whole crypto world is down for two days atleast 25-30% , but this is the basic of share market. Bitcoin was down for a bit , may be upon some news , But it will recover soon . Although the market started to recover already. Thank you.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

This is part of cryptosphere mate, prices of cryptocurrencies goes up and down.
Rodge182

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Because there is a lot of manipulation coming from governments, institutions, and just "millenials" who are trying to bring back the price back to the bottom again. It wont last for much time, in fact, everything is on green right now, it is just matter of time.

Yeah, I also feel that this instances of price dip are being manipulated. We can see that almost all of the coins have gone down. I don't know whats happening, but I know that the price will be back again.
Raldyn

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:17 AM

The whole market of cryptocurrencies is down with over 25%, in the last hours it started to increase back a little. Dont worry it is just a manipulation from the big guys of cryptos to get the price down so they can buy when the price is low and sell back when it gets higher.

Soon all the coins are going to increase back even higher than before. It is not the first time when this happens and surely not the last time. Dont sell anything, my recommendation is to buy even more while the price is down
Yaaaa I really agree with you. .. this is not the first time bitcoin has decreased in price .. I think once the rise is very significant so naturally if the bitcoin price decline is also significant but I am not worried maybe nowadays when to buy bitcoin and sell it at a high price someday
hieu.it.1506

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:23:37 AM

In fact, on December 23, many investors have ceased to "mourn" before the unprecedented loss caused by bitcoin copper and financial experts to overcome this loss. However, Khanh said that the law of Vietnam did not recognize the value of bitcoin as well as the "virtual" other players should risk.
Johnnie Kien

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Recently, Bitcoin touched the highest price mark. Many people sold their accumulated Bitcoin is order to cash the profit, resulted in more Bitcoins in the market.

As Supply increases but demand remains same, hence price went down.

It is up again, soon cross $4000 mark (maybe in next couple of hours. It was the chance to buy Bitcoin as moderate lower price.

You can still buy BTC and make extraordinary profit out of it.

Bitcoin is the future of the internet. You don’t have to buy 1 BTC to start investing in Bitcoin, you can buy Bitcoin with as little as $1.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:33:01 AM

Many reasons, China, South Korea, France, Futures , Bitconenct and many other things that worked out at the same time. It is not the first time , so HODL
prago

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Because in this week a few country ban btc, that make the volume of btc become down and make the price fall down
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:42:27 AM

It is the nature of the market.I think it is so common.If demand is high bitcoin will increase but when demand is low than bitcoin will decrease.So it is depend on number of investors and their demand.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: