Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin Down?  (Read 840 times)
mashort

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

everything goes down at some point, it is the basic law of trading. HODL
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

Looking as to why bitcoin is down
Yeah, it was really down. Bitcoin drops a lot this Month and we all don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, some says that it is because South Korea banned bitcoin if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong. Then we all don't know if it is really a good time to buy bitcoin.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

With the sudden surge of Bitcoin price lately, there are those who jumped in and invested in Bitcoin thinking that its the same thing with real life stock market, buy low, sell high. So when they see price is going down, some sold out early thinking that their investment is at risk. What they didn't know is sudden drop of price in cryptoverse is normal. Just my opinion.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

Yeah, it was really down. Bitcoin drops a lot this Month and we all don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, some says that it is because South Korea banned bitcoin if I am not mistaken, correct me if I am wrong. Then we all don't know if it is really a good time to buy bitcoin.

I do not think this has anything to do with the korean country that forbids bitcoin circulating there, but where everyone takes the moment when bitcoin goes down, because they know that bitcoin will rise in time it arrives ..

Because nothing is impossible all that happens !!
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

I do not think this has anything to do with the korean country that forbids bitcoin circulating there, but where everyone takes the moment when bitcoin goes down, because they know that bitcoin will rise in time it arrives ..

Because nothing is impossible all that happens !!
The reason for the decline is most likely that more and more governments are in doubt about the future of cryptocurrency and want to introduce regulations for their use and trade.he South Korean government is preparing a number of measures to try to controlling  the investment around digital money.
jessica9009

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:20:57 AM

Bitcoin is severely reduced as the amount of Bitcoin exploitable is alarming. Restricted 21 million [Suspicious link removed]angements.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Not only bitcoin but almost all of the coins even ethereum had fall down. this is part of cryptocurrency, it may fall down and rise again. volatile in nature , there is no fixed value. there are some speculations that said because of south korea who closed down all their exchanges.peopla are in panicked thats why they sold their bitcoin so it also affected the price of it. but for sure it will go back to its peak soonest.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 06:48:28 PM by Godric-Gryffindor

You better watch news about cryptocurrency and alike to better feel the moods of the current Bitcoin price down, and since Bitcoin price break monthly resistance after the news all who trading to uptrend decide to sell to cut the further loss in their funds.
gigantus

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:04 AM

everything goes down at some point, it is the basic law of trading. HODL
this is due to the fact that China and South Korea introduces a ban on crypto currency.

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

For me this is really a good time to buy bitcoin while the price are going down, it is exactly the right time to buy and keep our bitcoin I know this happen is not good to other's especially to those people who buy bitcoin in high price.
sasinghal

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:46:09 AM

Not only the bitcoin even most of the coins are down and i think this is because of ban happened in South Korea on bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

____Kukucoin.io____
Value of cocoa harvesting, Marketing and Trading (http://kukucoin.io)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⋆ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/cen
betterbitcoin

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 09:48:31 AM

it's not a correction large buyers are selling out causing the price to tumble then they will buy back in at 30-50% less which the price jump even higher perhaps 20k, it does this all the time only difference was the coins were not as valuable but the % is always the same
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

that's the market's reaction to all the bitcoin buzz (true or not) like crypto exchange closures and trading bans, government restrictions, regulations imposed on companies offering exchange-like services, and generally fud spread by personalities who have very little knowledge of cryptocurrencies. it'll soon settle and price could once again rally.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

Because of some restrictions in some countries and new regulations, especially restriction to the china exchanges. ut panic among people is also factor.

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

really what in my mind is the same if the price goes down maybe buyers will exchange their money to btc and when the price goes up sell it just like the traders in the market so the price will rise and exceed our expectation and we will be happy
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

bitcoin down it's just a temporary. it's because there are some regulation that the bitcoin will be banned in some country again the regulation came from china and korea. i think after that news the bitcoin will recover like now. just hold your BTC if you have some of them

whynotBTC

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

Now watch how incrase the Bitcoin.  After a few announcement it's going to moon and everyone who has not bought yet will cry.
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

That's natural for people in the world of crypto currency, if you look at the results of bitcoin motion every year you'll see that every month of January you will see that the bitcoin price falls below and by the february the bitcoin price gradually rises again. so I advise you that instead of selling your bitcoin, hold it for awhile to gain profit.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

Many factors that make bitcoin down, because the nature of her flexible so natural if bitcoin always go up and down and therefore we need to be careful to invested in bitcoin don’t clumsy and without calculations
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:27 PM

This is a global correction, where large players push the price down, knock out stops on margin trading, make nervous people sell into the minus. Then they pick up the position and go to new heights, all as usual.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: