Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone know what happened to ripple?  (Read 141 times)
tonmoycrypto (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:28:18 PM

Ripple claims a lot but proves or backs up very little of it. Lots of rumors.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Ripple claims a lot but proves or backs up very little of it. Lots of rumors.
Its a centralized shitcoin of the bankers,the hype is over and its back to its proper place that is below ethereum.

nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

This situation, which was now on the market, is very similar to what happened last spring, it was just a pumped and then lowered. News are all the same, just banks. Nothing new. I think it will just fall now
khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

As you could notice almost all the market goes down and ripple is not an exception

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:57:52 PM

What happened?)Just the hype is over Grin
Thegreentree

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

There is price correction for ripple.
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

This situation, which was now on the market, is very similar to what happened last spring, it was just a pumped and then lowered. News are all the same, just banks. Nothing new. I think it will just fall now

This is just a much needed and healthy correction. At the moment almost the entire alt coin market is down after excessive bull run. Not just Ripple is correcting but the whole market.

Ripple and other coins which will have significant good news in the future will get back to ATH or higher as soon as these news drop. At this time those that dumped will feel sorry.

Ah yeah.
CisColtz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

well I think it was clear that it was a pump and dump and nothing more. I'm still having a laugh for those who thought that ripple will challenge bitcoin capital....there was simply no way that ripple could do that. Bitcoin is the king and it will remain the same.
gumgumok

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

my worst altcoin story is about ripple. i failed a lot in predictions.
i was always moving against its pumps and downs. Now i hold few of them with loss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: