Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm up 650% the last 30 days, here are my 2018 HODL's.  (Read 374 times)
therealj (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

1) CAPP - Get in before upcoming partnerships are fully announced, it hits a major exchange and the second ICO is complete. This is a top 50 coin easy.

2) Waves - Top 10 coin by the end of 2018

3) UKG - You think McAfee can make the market swing, wait until Mark Cuban or Ashton Kutcher mention this coin one time

4) AirToken - low cap, real product , do some research and get in before it enters the top 100

5) SONM - same as AirToken, this will 5-10x by the time their working product launches in August

6) Elixr - low cap, great team and destined to be in top 100

7) Stratis - Will be the #1 rival to Waves for blockchain growth

8 ) Ark - I might have this too low, this project will be a game changer.

I've turned a $5K investment in September into $62K as of today, the coins above are my definition of HODL. Don't say I didn't offer help when I revisit this post in a 6 months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LendingPlatforms

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

Hi ,

That's a good list sure,

WAVES SONM and STRATIS sure, ELIXIR could be a good 2018 surprise...
swami84

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

1) CAPP - Get in before upcoming partnerships are fully announced, it hits a major exchange and the second ICO is complete. This is a top 50 coin easy.

3) UKG - You think McAfee can make the market swing, wait until Mark Cuban or Ashton Kutcher mention this coin one time

4) AirToken - low cap, real product , do some research and get in before it enters the top 100

5) SONM - same as AirToken, this will 5-10x by the time their working product launches in August

I've turned a $5K investment in September into $62K as of today, the coins above are my definition of HODL. Don't say I didn't offer help when I revisit this post in a 6 months.

Funny you had some different choices 2 months ago - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1846004.msg25232211#msg25232211

And why will Mark Cuban and/or Ashton Kutcher mention UKG?

Crypto is a funny space  Huh Huh

JoinCoins

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

how was your distribution of these coins?
congrats of course.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

congrats for the win , but there are more altcoins 2018 will rock

for me there are these coins

1. opus - music they also want to stream !

2. ebitcoin - Etherum BTC

3. voise - music

4. pkt - Stream Gaming

5. hero Austrian Esports bet

2018 will be the year to fly to moon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 10:57:55 PM by therealj

Funny you had some different choices 2 months ago - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1846004.msg25232211#msg25232211

And why will Mark Cuban and/or Ashton Kutcher mention UKG?

Crypto is a funny space  Huh Huh

My list is nearly identical to the one you referenced, what are you talking about? It's of course going to evolve, might even look different if there are interesting projects to move my profits into, thats how I've got ahead thus far.

1) Waves - same
2) Bitcoin -sold at ATH
3) Sonm - same
4) Strat - same
5) Neblio -sold just the other day, see the price?
6) UKG - same
7) ARK -same
8 ) ARtoken ICO - invested 1 ETH - they rebranded to CAPP -same

Mark Cuban and Ashton Kutcher would mention UKG because they are investors.  Roll Eyes
swami84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:12:39 AM

My list is nearly identical to the one you referenced, what are you talking about? It's of course going to evolve, might even look different if there are interesting projects to move my profits into, thats how I've got ahead thus far.

1) Waves - same
2) Bitcoin -sold at ATH
3) Sonm - same
4) Strat - same
6) UKG - same
7) ARK -same

Lol...If you change a few coins every two months  then don't come and advise ppl here. Secondly in that time frame almost all coins went up so you really didn't make any smart moves. Infact I made 11x (1100%) in the last 3 months just about the same time you started.

Mark Cuban and Ashton Kutcher would mention UKG because they are investors.  Roll Eyes

If Mark Cuban and Ashton Kutcher invested in the coin then it already made news. If they open their mouth now, I doubt if it will make any difference.

Its funny how 14 year olds who have no idea about market come here and advise others.!!

For everyone else, do your due diligence and research and buy the coins that have true value
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
Re:
January 09, 2018, 01:34:45 AM

I'm up 650% the last 30 days, here are my 2018 HODL's.

If you went up 650% in last 30 days expect to go up close to zero or go down in next 30 days.

Lol...If you change a few coins every two months  then don't come and advise ppl here. Secondly in that time frame almost all coins went up so you really didn't make any smart moves. Infact I made 11x (1100%) in the last 3 months just about the same time you started.

That is sort of the point to buy such coins that you never need to sell. Not that you sell and buy. That is calling investing. Sell and buy is called trading.
therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:53:36 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:37:04 AM by therealj

1) Waves - same
2) Bitcoin -sold at ATH
3) Sonm - same
4) Strat - same
6) UKG - same
7) ARK -same

Lol...If you change a few coins every two months  then don't come and advise ppl here. Secondly in that time frame almost all coins went up so you really didn't make any smart moves. Infact I made 11x (1100%) in the last 3 months just about the same time you started.

Mark Cuban and Ashton Kutcher would mention UKG because they are investors.  Roll Eyes

If Mark Cuban and Ashton Kutcher invested in the coin then it already made news. If they open their mouth now, I doubt if it will make any difference.

Its funny how 14 year olds who have no idea about market come here and advise others.!!

For everyone else, do your due diligence and research and buy the coins that have true value

Show me your last week, seeing as how I'm 14 it looks like I'll buy a few BMX's instead of the lambos everyone here screams about.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

Last 30 days coins made %1000 rise average. I think your profit is less than expected. Anyway, you should save some in fiat. Profit is good at your pocket. Smiley
Your choices are safe. Enjoy your profit in 6 months.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

Hi ,

That's a good list sure,

WAVES SONM and STRATIS sure, ELIXIR could be a good 2018 surprise...

Yes it is good enough portofolio in my opinion so keep it your portofolio with good altcoin.
And i want to say congratulations for your success gain 650% in 1 month and its amazing i thought.
swami84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Show me your last week, seeing as how I'm 14 it looks like I'll buy a few BMX's instead of the lambos everyone here screams about.

Lol ..I knew that your immaturity will ask me this. Here is the link to my portfolio

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=262002

I will disable this link in 5 mins as I am not comfortable sharing my portfolio to public. I do not like to show off like some ppl here.!

Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:16 AM

congrats for the win , but there are more altcoins 2018 will rock

for me there are these coins

1. opus - music they also want to stream !

2. ebitcoin - Etherum BTC

3. voise - music

4. pkt - Stream Gaming

5. hero Austrian Esports bet

2018 will be the year to fly to moon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes congratulation for the win. 650% is very much for me in just 1 month. I think i need to learn and follow you.

Anyway,  i normally invest in top altcoin like etherium and maybe that the reason i dont know all of altcoins that you mention above.
therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

Lol ..I knew that your immaturity will ask me this. Here is the link to my portfolio

https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=262002

I will disable this link in 5 mins as I am not comfortable sharing my portfolio to public. I do not like to show off like some ppl here.!

Dude, here's the difference between me and you, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! Those are tremendous results, my biggest question for you is who hurt you? Why are you so angry?

I traded BTC when it reached an all time high to improve my position in STRAT and SONM, I traded the NEBL I bought at $3 when it reached $35 to improve my position on WAVES....these are what I plan to hold now for 2018, could that change, ya absolutely...could I be wrong..absolutely...I got impatient with XBY and XVG and missed out on a lot of profit.

You don't like my portfolio thats cool, but to discount my results and call me a 14 year old? Ok.
swami84

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

Dude, here's the difference between me and you, I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! Those are tremendous results, my biggest question for you is who hurt you? Why are you so angry?

I traded BTC when it reached an all time high to improve my position in STRAT and SONM, I traded the NEBL I bought at $3 when it reached $35 to improve my position on WAVES....these are what I plan to hold now for 2018, could that change, ya absolutely...could I be wrong..absolutely...I got impatient with XBY and XVG and missed out on a lot of profit.

You don't like my portfolio thats cool, but to discount my results and call me a 14 year old? Ok.

Hey man sorry if I offended you. I felt you came a little cocky so I was just teasing you. No hard feelings I hope. Glad you like my profile. I did the same thing as you. I traded LTC for XSPEC and PRL and will trade back to LTC, ETH and BTC once smaller altcoins make 10x. I think a lot of altcoins have potential. Good luck with your portfolio. Wish you a prosperous 2018!!!
therealj (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

Hey man sorry if I offended you. I felt you came a little cocky so I was just teasing you. No hard feelings I hope. Glad you like my profile. I did the same thing as you. I traded LTC for XSPEC and PRL and will trade back to LTC, ETH and BTC once smaller altcoins make 10x. I think a lot of altcoins have potential. Good luck with your portfolio. Wish you a prosperous 2018!!!

All good, I only showed my BTC growth to show what's possible, not to brag...I see posts here all the time saying " I have so and so money or so and so ETH / BTC / LTC what should I do with it? " My second picture, yes that was cocky, I made $33k this week.....that feels pretty damn good. Now if I had kept the 200k plus XBY and XVG I purchased a less than .01 I'd be really cocky.....

The great thing about this space is we can all win together, I wanted to share my portfolio, I don't think anyone could say that they are pump and dump scam coins...I see a lot of growth in them and there's lots of people on this forum looking for advice, so from someone who's started to figure a couple things out lately I was just trying to help. Best of luck to you and everyone in 2018, a united crypto community is what we should all strive for.
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:48:05 AM

I didn't see this as being arrogant at all.

Over any 30 day period, some guys could be up
2500 percent, others 650. But however possible
you may think it could be, some guys are down
10 or 20 percent.

And I think the way this guy laid
his portfolio out, it will serve as an example for
the guys down 10-20 percent. Not to copy verbatim.

It's just that there's so much information and advice
to sift through, that basic & to the point examples
are the best.

Thx for posting portfolio
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: