Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Undervalued Coins to invest in?!?!  (Read 322 times)
Kupiy (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:10:42 PM

So far ive invested into coins such as DeepOnion and kickcoin, What coins do you guys think are undervalued and can become large. For a long term investment?
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

Bitboost, e-commerce platform and they're totally legit, registered in Switzerland. The demand is high, the investors are buying more to hold BBT tokens in long term. You can check from their website, token name is BBT as I already mentioned.
jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

Hi. Now it's not too late to buy a coin KIN, many investors are pinning great hopes on it.
randyshan

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:11:53 AM

Ripple, Ripple and Ripple.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:21:35 AM

Check out ZRX. It's an amazing team with a great product. More people should start using decentralized exchanges like Radar Relay that uses 0x protocol for trading.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Arleman

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

i think IOTA is very undervalued. i know it is still in beta but it is a very promising project with also a very talented team. M2M is the future and a transaction from mobile to mobile is also M2M
atracom

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:21 AM

Pac, Dime, and TRX are my findings during the last week. I cannot say for sure they are going to the moon but some growth step by step should be expected

https://yobit.io/?bonus=szkTB       |   https://qoinpro.com/98d78504a0f3e7681360beb701a622fa
Join YOBIT, freebies, shit and fun   |   Freecoins DAILY
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:53:33 AM

Cardano, Ark, Tron, Stellar Lumens, Ardor, Siacoin, Request Network, Po.et, Substratum, KIN
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:00:48 AM

For me go to Binance (BNB). It is still cheap now. This company is about to become a decentralized exchange and on top of that. 20% of their earnings is used to burn their binance coins. They already burned 1M binance coins since the company started. This coin is good for long HODL

Aldavetheboss

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

Go with FUN, it is in top 100 marketcap, and has moved from $0.035 to $.18.5 in since Dec 10, 2017. That is tremendous growth, and 2018 is just getting started.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:00 AM

Traded on cryptopia, ZERO (ZER) is a community coin that is a no brainer here. Easy multi-bagger based on the revival of this one by the community. Hoping I can get another whale to dump so I can get some more cheap coin. Limit order in place. Probably not gonna happen since it's rising.

Xtrabytes is my long term hold from last spring.

Ark is going to do well.

You already have deeponion. That's going to $100M+

Though I don't own any yet, COSS will probably do ok.

I love Pascalcoin but can't get anybody interested in it in a big way so I'll just hold that baby until it's the new king in a couple years.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

At the end of this year, you will notice many of the coins today will be priced much higher.  New money is coming into the markets daily, so much that some exchanges have disabled their sign ups.  Look into BAT, ZRX, WGR, CDT.  All of them will be in the dollars this year.  ZRX actually is already and BAT is soon to follow.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:50 AM

ETH is very undervalued, it should be at least 0.2 btc right now. I firm believe eth will hit 0.4 - 0.6 btc few weeks before it goes pos.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
somoscrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

There are several undervalued coins. i believe Zcash, Lite coin, Omisego, Neo, Cloak coin, Ark; Substratum to name a few are way under price. Those have long term value at a much higher price.
Peaky Fookin Blinder

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:45:25 AM

Snovio (SNOV)@
Currently @ .25, 100 mill market cap, 450 mill circulating supply, 650 mill total.
Working product w/ 5 star reviews: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/snovio/einnffiilpmgldkapbikhkeicohlaapj?hl=en
Profesional looking website  https://tokensale.snov.io/ & white paper, huuuuuuuuuuge marketing team.
It's only available on Tidex, Ether Delta and just recently, Kucoin.
It's gonna blow!
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:45 AM

I think the recommendation here is not too objective, people often buy a coin, and then recommend you buy. My advice is, you can refer to other people's advice, and then go deep into your own investigation before you decide to buy.
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:04:48 AM

I checked most of the coins in this thread and they seam already vallued quite good , most of them woth market cap close to 1 billion us dollars thus they are not actually undervallued.

2 undervalued coins- Bitclave cat and Centra CTR
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:07:19 AM

There are many good coins available on the market which are very undervalued and I am sure by the time more and more awareness will spread about cryptocurrency around the world they will get value and increase in price all we need to do is to research about those coins and invest in those coins for the long term to get good amount of profits.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

You can see at https://coinmarketcap.com/ to see the undervalued coin. Altcoin who is in the top 30 coins I think will be good for long term investment. Generally someone will see a potent coin is that they see the coin at the top.

Up to the present, I have invested in some coins that still can be said undervalued. Yeah, that's Ripple I was two months to hold an investment in Ripple. Other than that, I also invest in Cardano the price is still in the range of $0.9. And lastly, I have invest in stellar whose price is still in the range of $ 0.6.
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:44:06 AM

So far ive invested into coins such as DeepOnion and kickcoin, What coins do you guys think are undervalued and can become large. For a long term investment?

I have KickCoin on my portfolio which I think an undervalued coin. Although it has a bumpy chart flow but still its gradually gaining more percentage regardless of its ups and downs in prices, and I think its a good investment for long term. I was surprised by Snovio, it was an undervalued coin, in a span of less than 3 months look at its marketcap and the price.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████