Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FutureCoin Light 🔥  (Read 742 times)
futurecoin_light (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:56:33 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 10:05:01 PM by futurecoin_light

FutureCoin Light

What Is FutureCoin apart from the hottest new coin out there?

FutureCoin Light is a cryptocurrency token (ERC20), placed in Ethereum Network.
The FutureCoin network runs without having any central servers.
It is easy to use and allows you to benefit from the blockchain technology.
That means that money can be sent from “Alice” to “Bob” within seconds, without any fees.

We are also providing our users with investment tools, like trading functionality,
lending platform and referral program.

Decentralized
No middlemen required
Secure
Self Regulated
Limited
Fair Smart Contracts
Own Payment Network
Advertising Network, where FutureCoin is an only payment method

Name: FutureCoin
Symbol: FTC
Total Supply: 32,000,000
ICO: 5,000,000
Decimal place: 18
Standard: ERC20
ICO Date: 5th of March, 2018
Price: Starts from 1EUR
TimeZone: London (GMT)

Initial coin offering (ICO) of FutureCoin Light are going to be launched on 5 of March 2018.
We are going to sell 5,000,000 FutureCoin’s.
The ICO will be held until 9th of April, 2018.

Lending is the opportunity to get daily return on your FutureCoin investments.
It is an impressive concept for those who want to enjoy a daily passive income.
No fixed daily interest rate can be guaranteed.
The maximum interest rate is 38% per month on your investments.
When the contract expires then the investment fund will be returned in accordance with terms & conditions.
You can easily invest your FutureCoin’s into our lending platform using the back-office dashboard.

With FutureCoin Referral Program you can earn additional coins sharing this opportunity with your friends and referring them to the FutureCoin community.
FutureCoin referral and affiliate program is designed with 7 lucrative levels to earn additional commissions by every registered partner.
You will earn a commission every time a referral lends FutureCoin on our platform through your affiliate link.

We already have a strict plan about our evolution:
5th of March, 2018 - Initial Coin offering starts
9th of April, 2018 - Initial Coin offering ends
1st of May, 2018 - Lending Platform will be launched
7th of May, 2018 - Trading Platform will be launched
11th of June, 2018 - FutureCoin will be available on global market
3rd of September, 2018 - FutureCoin Payment System will be launched and ready to be integrated globally
8th of October, 2018 - Advertising Network, where FutureCoin is an only payment method, launched
17th of December, 2018 - Closing the year with a global report and public event. Target price 30-35EUR

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Abuelkheeir

Activity: 734
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

Any translations bounty?
jksmds

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:56:23 AM

Reserved for Hindi translation
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:59:10 AM

im new and want to mine, can i mine your coin?
GrumpyUnit

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

my Head hurts reading all this new coins ANN's  Embarrassed
vindesel

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

Project with decentralized self regulated financial payment look like great project, do you have bounty program for this project sir? hope this project will be success.
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Any translations bounty?

Let's discuss this. We currently have an amazing Referral and Affiliate program - with FutureCoin Referral Program you can earn additional coins sharing this opportunity with your friends and referring them to the FutureCoin community. You can find more information about that on our website or in the whitepaper

We are offering a bonus program which enables you the possibility to earn more for every new user who signs up and joins to the FutureCoin lending platform using your affiliate link.
LevelReferral bonus from lending investment
18%
25%
33%
41%
51%
61%
71%
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:06:18 AM

Project with decentralized self regulated financial payment look like great project, do you have bounty program for this project sir? hope this project will be success.

Yes, my friend. Check out my comment above, there is about our Referral and Affiliate program.

With FutureCoin Referral Program you can earn additional coins sharing this opportunity with your friends and referring them to the FutureCoin community.
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

im new and want to mine, can i mine your coin?

With FutureCoin there is no need to mine anything. We will define Proof Of Stake (PoS) concept, which states that a person can "mine" or validate block transactions according to how many FutureCoin's he or she holds. This means that the more FutureCoin's owned by a "miner", the more "mining power" he or she has, which results with bigger profit.

Advantages:
No electricity cost
No noise
Great ROI
Secured funds
Friendly interface
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Dear developers, is it possible to mine the FutureCoin with X11 miners?
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:25:56 AM

With FutureCoin there is no need to mine anything. We will define Proof Of Stake (PoS) concept. See the comment above for more details.
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:35:08 AM

After successful ICO and placing on global markets we will concentrate on inventing our own products, which are currently in development. We currently have two products in our pipeline:

FutureCoin Payment System - will be launched on 3rd of September, 2018 and will be ready for integration globally with any e-commerce project within few clicks. It will allow e-commerce projects to add to their stores new payment method - which is a FutureCoin

Advertising Network, where FutureCoin is an only payment method. It will be launched on 8th of October and will enable advertising and partnering opportunities on social networks. It will allow to host advertising and earn money by partnering.

It will create an additional demand on a FutureCoin.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

STUCK YOUR FUCKING ICO SCAM COIN FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

STUCK YOUR FUCKING ICO SCAM COIN FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

You are really wrong. We are proposing an amazing opportunity to invest in our FutureCoin, which is actually have a strong background to be successful.

We have good development team, which is working hard to deliver best user experience and we have our own products:
FutureCoin Payment Service, which will provide an easiest way to integrate with any kind of e-commerce product and enable FutureCoin as payment method.
FutureCoin Advertising Network - will allow our users to place an advertising and earn money on partnership.

If you have any objections feel free to ask your question and get the answer.
lkloon123

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

ERC20 POW coin? that's not make sense lol

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

Why do you decided that it is future coin? It looks like one more Ethereum token. Am I right?
Moreover scheme of distribution with refferals level - it is classical pyramid. Yes this scammy scheme is workable, but not here i believe

futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

ERC20 POW coin? that's not make sense lol

The ERC20 token standard describes the functions and events that an Ethereum token contract has to implement.
The ERC20 standard are fully described here.

A token on Ethereum is basically a balance in an Ethereum contract.
A contract could be programmed to issue tokens when it receives its own proof of work:
double sha256 is readily available, since the Ethereum Virtual Machine has a precompiled contract for sha256.

You are also could check this example of PoW token.

The tokens are ERC20 and ERC223 compatible and can be traded openly on all compatible exchanges, different algorithms require differing amounts of effort to produce tokens of the same difficulty, the current implementations are:
SHA3 (Ethereum)
SHA256
Elliptic Curve (secp256k1)
futurecoin_light (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Why do you decided that it is future coin? It looks like one more Ethereum token. Am I right?
Moreover scheme of distribution with refferals level - it is classical pyramid. Yes this scammy scheme is workable, but not here i believe

FutureCoin it is a name of our token. I believe that we can provide our users with some innovations, which would lead us to success.
As example we are developing great platform for ICO in Ethereum Network, this platform is a part of FutureCoin.
We are also developing solutions for e-commerce projects which will allow easily integrate new payment method into any web-store in a few clicks and start to receive payments in FutureCoins.
The third product which is in a process - is an advertising network, where FutureCoin is an only payment method.

We are also providing a fair smart-contracts with a 100% refund in case if we don't collect the amount of money necessary for further development.

If you are saying this is pyramid - you are a bit wrong. This is called Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) - is a controversial marketing strategy for the sale of products or services where the revenue of the MLM company is derived from a non-salaried workforce (also called participants, and variously known as "salespeople", "distributors", "consultants", "promoters", "independent business owners", etc.) selling the company's products/services, while the earnings of the participants is derived from a pyramid-shaped commission system.

Classical pyramid do not have actual product - we have. But nowadays market is huge and very competitive, so we should stay on the way somehow...

I will prepare a full presentation of products we will introduce for our users and it will be publicly accessible and also will publish theme here.
lekstr

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

Интepecный пpoeкт нaмeчaeтcя, ecли вaм yдacтcя вoплoтить в жизнь пpoдyкты o кoтopыx идeт peчь тo дyмaю чтo пpoeкт oпpaвдaeт oжидaния вcex yчacтникoв. Бyдy cлeдить зa paзвитиeм
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

how about bounty or airdop program! I like both things@
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: