Bitcoin Forum
September 17, 2019, 05:21:56 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for business partner who can code websites...  (Read 76 times)
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Subject says it all... I have an idea for a cryptocurrency website that I think can be profitable but right now it's just in my head. I'm willing to devote near 100% of my time to it and am looking for a business partner who can code websites and comes with knowledge of cryptos.

In particular, my website will connect to several APIs and will need to datamine/analyze potentially large abstract data. Candidates will need experience with websites, in addition to the API and datamining components.

Willing to pay cash or cryptocurrency temporarily to a partner or give longer term equity interest. I'm located in North Texas - I can definitely work with a non-local or offshore partner, but give priority to folks who are not terribly far away.

Please PM me if interested.

BurnDollarBills.com | Blow Your Hard Earned Money | Gift Ideas For Everyone
Blow Your Money On Some Pretty Awesome Stuff From Across The Internet. It's Always The Right Time To Buy A Few Gifts For Yourself Or Your Friends.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 973

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:48:50 AM

Hey OP, just an FYI, it sounds like you're looking for more than a coder. You need a programmer or developer that will be able to write the proper languages to code the plugins/widgets that you need for datamining. I doubt that there are any open-source plugins available for the type of work that you're looking for, but I would recommend looking at WordPress as an option for a Content Management System for your website.

I'd also recommend checking out xbtfreelancer.com for some developers; I've had a decent amount of success hiring freelancers from the website, but just make sure to be thorough with your questioning there. If you need additional guidance, feel free to send me a PM; I can help you write a list of things you'll need to hire the right candidate and hopefully point you in the right direction.

Cheers!

cryptocropty

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

I second that - sounds like 3 totally different tasks (plus maybe requirements engineering and project management) which makes it quite hard to find in 1 person.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.