Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's been a long time, Satoshi  (Read 186 times)
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:00:59 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 10:44:26 PM by jdbtracker

To think it has been 10 years since Satoshi made the protocol. A lot has happened since and this little dream has become a big reality.
Decades of work studying, comprehending, analyzing the Markets and the Economy... delving deep into the philosophy of Milton Freedman, have finally come to a point of no return.

What started as an alarming trend in 2007: automation, spurred Satoshi to action... Billions of people would be left out by this, Satoshi thought, very well knowing that in the 1980's AI Scientists had developed the technology to the point by which all white collar jobs could be automated... AI research quickly died afterward, it was only a matter of time before someone revived this research. But what was the solution?
 And it did not help, that all the economic data at the time was telling Satoshi a crash was imminent... Everyone that spoke publicly glossed over this fact... this angered Satoshi, their lies would sacrifice millions of investors...

By Early 2008 satoshi had spent much of their time studying and researching a solution, this search would lead them to the Cypherpunks.

A chance encounter with the double spend problem would change everything... and the unstoppable allure to solve it; To think that this would have become nothing more than banking software, a joke to recreate the markets in digital form, was it not for the solution to the double spend problem: The Blockchain.

It took 1 day to program the software, 1 day to find all the bugs, 1 day to think of how to release it, and many more days answering questions after the initial post.A wildly imaginative white paper was introduced, explaining the awe and power of Satoshi's vision... it was too wild, it was quickly toned down for the audience at that time.
people streamed in, discussed, argued, the code was split into two halves for evaluation to these parties, only a few like Hal Finney got a complete version.
Hal did a lot of work to the code... he thought the fans going insane on his computer was a glitch, so he optimized the code even further.

The work would soon begin, a pseudonym was chosen, Satoshi Nakamoto, meaning Source of Wisdom. The nature of the endevour did not go unnoticed by Satoshi, this was going to be a very difficult mission, that could take decades. From studying history, the Gutenberg Press forward, it has been a story of struggle, as individuals worked for the improvement of society, against the gatekeepers that wanted firm control of everyone's life; there was going to be opposition, this was to be expected.

The time approached for it's final release, all the concepts worked out, it was time to show a token of appreciation, a volunteer was chosen to write up the code; the parameters were given to them and it was written by them, by the community for the community. Satoshi, fixed the final executable, and released it with much protestation because of it's unfinished state... but this was a message to those that followed afterward: it may not look pretty but it works, and so began a mad dash to fix the code in progress. Many worked on it, using the same account, so many people worked on this code, so much so, that no single person is Satoshi anymore... We are Satoshi now; Everyone who ever worked for this dream, who was handed code or a deep explanation of the tech, are stewards of it's purpose.

To make the world a better place for our children, where their voices could be heard in a True Democracy, where they could be free of social bondage and drudgery, free of coercion, Where the truth could be known, where lies, corruption, and waste are coded out of our organizations and institutions fully Opensourced for anyone to verify it's logic. and so much more than just the freedom to transact monetarily across the world with whoever we please at a moments notice.  Trust but Verify, Always. Smiley

Many of you believed in this dream, even if you were ever only given the financial benefits aspect of the Blockchain. People like Jeff Garzik who came on board adding logic and reasoning, above all heart to the project, Talking directly with Satoshi over the phone, even in late nights with Satoshi driven by mania to finish all the projects. Gavin Andresen who had skill, a great temperament, and the education to validate the project's vision, he lead the team making many of the right moves that have given the community a spokesperson, his contributions will be remembered by history. And Many others, you know who you are.
 Thanks to Google the Bitcoin Blockchain was legally secured before it's release, contributing expertise to the project.. this is what has helped us forward greatly.

Everything was done to achieve Satoshi's vision of lowering costs and increasing efficiency around the globe... does it really matter who uses a Opensource project? but the benefit is that all people can use it and explore it to gain those advantages, which will enhance everyone on the globe. Satoshi wanted Gavin to explain to the government how the system worked, to explain to everyone that you are free to remix this technology and it's safe... show me what you got!

Unfortunately Satoshi Became extremely ill in 2010... and that spurred the next explosion. the creation of the alt-coins was driven by their imminent demise.
Many coins were created to highlight the technology and what they could do, in collaboration with others Namecoin, litecoin, Devcoin, Peercoin, Primecoin, Dogecoin, Gridcoin, Franko, Curecoin, Mazacoin, NXT, NEM, Ripple, SuperNET, and many others were created, each serving it's own purpose pushing the technology forward. Along side other projects that pushed what the technology could do like Bitmessage, Opentransactions, OpenBadges, working on projects for the Khronos group, Cassandra and The Apache Software Foundation to enhance the Blockchain ecosystem like Hadoop Yarn, many things were done...  Working with Mozilla to release the Firefox OS, advancing the Persona login system, working on asm.js . Contacting countless people to carry on the project after their death... making video games like Watch_Dogs, working on Creativity suites to help empower creators, even working with chip manufacturers to advance everything, working with Qualcomm, Nvidia, IBM, AMD to create AI chips... Working with giants of industry like GE to create secure distributed operating systems like Predix, Walmart advancing transportation with WAVE, Creating secure blockchain chips like Mintchip, and many more.

An all out assault was launched by Satoshi... Their mind against the world. But in the end it is you who read this who should be thanked above all, you made this possible. The Creator is only one side of the coin, We are the other side... We carry on the dream.

I thank you, for everything... we will change the world, and now there is no turning back.

I thank you for all these years

There were many technologies that were created so Satoshi's vision of a free world could come true; facilitating all aspects of Human development, so the true value of a Human Being could shine, through free thought and the development of their ideas, through a collaborative global network.

These are some of the projects in which Satoshi assisted, this technology was developed in hopes that you may use them to make things better, just realize what these projects grew into and what many minds can do.

Chips

Qualcomm: Zeroth Platform
IBM: True North 
AMD: Zen  ; Fury X, HBM
Nvidia: Project Denver  ; Jetson TX2, Drive PX  ;
Royal Canadian mint: MintChip
Xilinx: Ultrascale
ARM: Cortex-A V8
Oracle: Sparc M5

VR

Oculus: Rift
HTC: Vive
Microsoft: Hololense

Software/OS

AMD: Mantle
Mozilla: Firefox os ; ASM.js ; Persona ; Odin Monkey ; Javascript
General Electric: Predix ; The Industrial Internet ;
ENet ; Hyperboria

Databases/ Support Systems for Blockchain

Apache Software Foundation: Cassandra ; Hadoop Yarn ; CouchDB ; Giraph ; Hive ; Kafka ; Mahout ; Spark ; Mesos ; Zookeeper ; Neo4j
Google: Omega ; Go programming language ;

Hundreds of Projects were started in hopes someone would notice they could be used for the Blockchain ecosystems.

Satoshi worked under many pseudonyms, some you may have noticed Vinced, BCnext, others you may not, Sunny King, Jean-Luc Picard, these were only some of the pseudonyms used over the years, there are many more under the banner of even more projects. One day they will all be known. It's possible to tell which projects are Satoshi's by their novelty, ingenuity, and sheer capability, if it's not different it's not Satoshi.

Now you will know why all this was designed.

The Purpose and Intent of Bitcoin: To create an experimental Opensource financial system to analyze and understand the true nature of economic sociology while providing distribution for the underlying Blockchain technology. Secondary purpose is to advance Cryptography, Compression, Networking, Processor, and Opensource community development by applying appropriate constraints that represent challenges to be overcome.
 Personal Data is Obfuscated by the network to focus on the important Sociological Economic Data.

The Purpose and Intent of Blockchain: To create a Global Human/Machine Decentralized Memory Interface by which Artificial Intelligence and Humanity can interact in a mutually beneficial manner.

The Purpose and Intent of Namecoin: To solve zooko's triangle... and create a Decentralized Domain Name System, mostly to solve the puzzle.

The Purpose and Intent of Litecoin: To Create a further advancement of Economic Sociology, adding redundancy to The Blockchain Network, with a memory intensive Scrypt proof-of-work.
Secondary purpose is to advance Memory and Scrypt development.

The Purpose and Intent of Dogecoin: To create a toy currency with Coin Burn redundancy, real economic insight, and a welcoming exploratory community intended to monitor the Blockchain ecosystem and introduce new participants to a risk reduced cryptocurrency. Jackson Palmer agreed to monitor the cryptocurrency enviornment and to call out the alarm if dangerous trends are noticed. He has followed a strict strategy of honest self-assessment.

The Purpose and Intent of Primecoin: To develop a monetization strategy on fundamental cryptographic development through the search of patterns within prime number theory.

The Purpose and Intent of Peercoin: Building upon previous cryptocurrencies, to advance the development of Proof-of-Work through the use of a novel Proof of Ownership model.

The Purpose and Intent of Devcoin: To build upon previous advancements in cryptocurrency and help monetize the development of Opensource projects, Writing, Art, and all measurable creative endevours.

The Purpose and Intent of NXT: To develop the Blockchain concept further to it's zenith through a development ecosystem of Blockchains with fully developed modules for anyone to use or remix, focused on development of a interweb of Blockchain ecosystems fully showcasing the possibilities of Blockchain technology.

The Purpose and Intent of Nem: to build upon the idea of NXT with a redundant codebase, focusing development on Organizational connections between Businesses and Institutions.

The Purpose and Intent of Ricardian Contracts: To Develop contracts that are both Human and Machine readable, bridging the divide between Contract Law and the Internet.

The Purpose and Intent of Ripple: To design a purpose built blockchain, specifically designed as a financial clearinghouse for the global banking system. The full extent of the technology was explained and provided directly to the team to help them sell and build upon the blockchain idea to major financial players. Everyone is included in Satoshi's vision in an effort to build the most effective global system ever created.

The Purpose and Intent of Storj: To showcase the distributed resource management capability of the Blockchain, providing distributed cloud storage.

The purpose and Intent of OpenBazaar: Showcase the decentralized programming capability of the blockchain by providing a decentralized global market.

The Purpose and Intent of SuperNET: To create a decentralized trading platform for the blockchain community, fully capable of stock analysis and custom bot creation options to facilitate cross chain transactions.

The Purpose and Intent of Maxcoin: A custom coin made for Max Keiser to his specifications, intended to introduce a security redundancy to the Blockchain Network, The Keccak hashing functions.

The Purpose and Intent of Megacoin: A custom coin highlighting the capability of the Kimoto Gravity Well block adjustment algorithm, intended to test a algorithm that will allow better more economical mining operations.

The Purpose and Intent of Monetas: To create a executable legal document contract platform for currency, intended to highlight the capability of Ricardian Contracts. A full reasoning of the decentralized strategy used in the blockchain was provided. The reasoning? The Guttenberg Press, it's impact on society and societies reaction to it, and the logic of building the blockchain like a book publishing network.

The Purpose and Intent of Bitmessage: To create a maximum security decentralized messaging system highlighting the blockchain technology, intended to provide a decentralized message broadcaster.

The Purpose and Intent of Mpesa: To create a prototype currency intended to act as a constant with which to analyze and compare the effects the Bitcoin network has on society and to measure societies response to Fully decentralized systems. Mpesa means, "to begin."

The Purpose and Intent of Gridcoin: To create a coin capable of improving participation in Computations used for the BOINC network. intended to help people in every way scientifically possible.

The Purpose and Intent of Curecoin: To create a cryptocurrency that accelerates protein research and repays participants for their time, intended to help find a cure for Hal Finney and anyone suffering from disease.

The Purpose and Intent of Openbadges: To create a decentralized credentialing system using the blockchain principles, intended to help everyone document their skills, training and abilities.

The Purpose and Intent of Mazacoin: To create a cryptocurrency for the Native American people, to highlight their struggle and to assist them in monetizing their cause.

All these projects were started by Satoshi; because of the intense nature of the production cycle only fundamental work was done before moving on to the next project. All coins and projects mentioned should be double checked, triple checked to make sure they are stable in their code base, security, network size and economic participation... some projects failed.

Now that Satoshi's development is over, the projects have been handed over to professional teams, personally chosen by Satoshi; Succesful Projects have been renamed and are properly structured for business development, others that have struggled are constantly tweaked as time becomes available to develop those ideas further into a working set, some projects failed unfortunately, reviving them is an option if possible.

The Blockchain is out of Alpha, and ready to go to Beta.

In the end what was this for? To Create the Ultimate Secure Network... A Quantum Blockchain capable of instant instantiation, zero time communication between entangled nodes, capable of Bose-Einstein condensate states and quantum duplication with maximum Quantum Security.

The goal is transcendence... that which tries to define us by imaginary lines, only reveals the truth in our eyes... that which truly connects us does not need to be enforced, it works because it is us. Transcend imaginary limits.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:20:35 AM

Is this really his writings?I wonder what he is doing right now,but thanks satoshi for your great creation many lives has changed with the help of BTC.

jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

Is this really his writings?I wonder what he is doing right now,but thanks satoshi for your great creation many lives has changed with the help of BTC.

Yes... this has been a labour of love for decades, Satoshi had dreams, stylized with love.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:38:45 AM

Yes... this has been a labour of love for decades, Satoshi had dreams, stylized with love.

The legendary Satoshi Nakamoto, founder of bitcoin has proven to the world how his invention has evolve all throughout the globe. Thanks to the founder Satoshi as many more people had able to continue supporting the evolution of the bitcoin cryptocurrency which generated more income and profit to the marginalized sector.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:45:22 AM

I'm also very grateful to satoshi because I have a lot of my income here and bitcoin also helps my life, because I do not have the same bitcoin as it is today.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:55:55 AM

I really can't thank satoshi more, I really wish there was a way to meet him or at least know who he is. All other alt owners are in public. That irritates me that satoshi can't yet come out and change the crypto world for good. Personally I have benefited handsomely from bitcoins from buying latest gadgets to my tours , I have really wanted to thank satoshi for his works and I feel he'll come out someday and tell us I'm back. I so wish he hides that, he has the power to shake entirely the bitcoins community. Wish could have spoken to him while he yet was here on this very forum.
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

Thank you satoshi and  the whole community for making this technology possible. I just can't imagine me without bitcoin and altcoins. Maybe I am overseas right now serving other nationalities just to provide food for my family, but with bitcoin I found a posiblity to be with my family while earning enough for daily and for future purposes. I am hoping that all of this will continue so that everyone has the chance to lift his status in this ever judgmental society. Thank you from the bottom of hearts may SATOSHI NAKAMOTO find happiness to the success of his  MIND CHILD.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀