Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CompositeCoin🔥Platform for innovative projects  (Read 1005 times)
Stonesinger

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

30% of the platform’s profit is sent to the holders of the CompositeCoin tokens - good idea

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dagdalhala

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

It looks like a nice project
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:27:57 AM

What does fee stands for ? I was looking at specifications and goals for pre-ICO which is going on and there is mentioned minimum fee: $0.2 M and maximum fee is :$1m while price for each token is given out for this round $0.5 and for next one is $1. Do you mean total target from fee or what ?
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 473
Merit: 105

Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

What does fee stands for ? I was looking at specifications and goals for pre-ICO which is going on and there is mentioned minimum fee: $0.2 M and maximum fee is :$1m while price for each token is given out for this round $0.5 and for next one is $1. Do you mean total target from fee or what ?
Yes, total target from fee

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
Mezitaxe

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

where is the thread bounty sir? I am interested to participate.
Tygosida

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:52:37 AM

looks like a cool project!The project team looks great
guteng

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:15:53 PM

The experts in this project will succeed in securing investors and increasing their supporters and will be successful
Thodi

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

so far, this project is the most promising and neat project to follow, I like the team with experience in this field, they are very professional, I am very curious to see the next progress, good luck with this project
thrax

Activity: 253
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:31:51 PM

Are you accepting investments from all USA residents? How are you dealing with the ICO regulations for all the different US states?
thirbilb

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:54:57 AM

so far, this project is the most promising and neat project to follow, I like the team with experience in this field, they are very professional, I am very curious to see the next progress, good luck with this project
There is no doubt about it. an innovative project. I believe this great project will attract the attention of many investors.
Hopefully the project can proceed smoothly and successfully.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

There is no doubt about it. an innovative project. I believe this great project will attract the attention of many investors.
I also think such a project always gives new innovations that will surely be many investors who joined this project, and to hopefully keep up the good work team and for his successful projects in the future succeed.
sembpa

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:52:03 AM

Am loving this project, hoping a high investment return
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:30:26 AM

I also think such a project always gives new innovations that will surely be many investors who joined this project, and to hopefully keep up the good work team and for his successful projects in the future succeed.

a good project should provide excitement and motivation for participants and investors joined the project. Examples include the project has a concept that's interesting. hopefully, this project can go smoothly and be a great project.
roma__11

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

For every friend you invite from now on, you will get 68 IOST from our Airdrop event later. Stay tuned!

https://t.iost.io/?c=rwqfXtzI
sinatrra12 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 473
Merit: 105

Bounty Manager Telegram - @djobik

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

Message from the development team -
Hello, dear partners!
We inform you that the Pre-Sale of the Composite Coin platform has been postponed to March 2018.
After the launch of the project, we received from you many messages and applications. Thank you for your interest in the innovative Composite Coin platform.
We revised the Composite Coin development strategy. Pre-Sale platform will begin two months later than the original deadline. We need this time to complete the development of Composite Coin and to present you all its capabilities.
After launching Composite Coin, we will give you the opportunity to test the platform and its capabilities. We are confident that the personal experience of Composite Coin will be another reason why you will agree to invest in our project.
We also keep all the results that are available to date. If you decide to put your participation in the CompositeCoin project on a pause, then you can return to us after the start of Pre-Sale.
Thank you for your trust! Stay with CompositeCoin and stay tuned!
Week 2 in the table will soon be counted, forms for registering new members will be closed until there is a team from the developers. Subscribers can withdraw their signature and continue to participate when the campaign resumes.
All questions on the project you can ask the developers in the Telegram group

.................................▄    █  █   █    ▄        PROFESSIONAL                 .........make .......FOLLOW ME:
.................................  █  █  █  █   ▄   ▄   █       B O U N T Y...................................a n:........T E L E G R A M...................■  p o r t f o l i o
.................................█    █    █  █   █    █    █    █   ....M A N A G E M E N T.....        O R D E R ..........■  a n n
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

a good project should provide excitement and motivation for participants and investors joined the project. Examples include the project has a concept that's interesting. hopefully, this project can go smoothly and be a great project.
Indeed this project has a concept that's interesting and hopefully will be many investors who supported this project to be successful. hopefully this project runs smoothly and get satisfactory results.
Nazshura

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:34:26 PM

Awesome project. I have done participate!
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Indeed this project has a concept that's interesting and hopefully will be many investors who supported this project to be successful. hopefully this project runs smoothly and get satisfactory results.

I also hope with this project, hopefully, participation participants increased due to the participation of the participants is very influential to the success and development of the project. and hopefully a lot of investors who are interested in this project. success always for this project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

I also hope with this project, hopefully, participation participants increased due to the participation of the participants is very influential to the success and development of the project. and hopefully a lot of investors who are interested in this project. success always for this project.

a project like this is good if it can be developed in the future. you are right, a lot of support is indeed very important for the progress of this project. hopefully this project has a very good development in the future. and I believe that the team will working hard for this project.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: