Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 02:12:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: YoBit.net DASH Deposit  (Read 87 times)
thisisverypointless (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:29:17 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 01:22:19 AM by thisisverypointless

I made a dash deposit on the 29th of December to my YoBit.net Dash Address

As you can see here:

The transaction was successful, but i never received the amount into my YoBit.net Dash Balance.

I've contacted support twice, with no response and was wondering if anyone has any idea on how to get the YoBit.net support to respond.

Cheers

akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:12:58 AM

There is no one who can help you regarding yobit issue.
My last post also regarding yobit issue which I posted in altcoin discussion section about 3.5hrs ago.
Just hope for the best and keep trying to contact them. If they do not response after a month then say goodbye to your dash.

Sometimes I don't understand why some people gets problem with yobit exchange.
Last two years I have account there and I'm login daily to check my shitcoins are trade-able or not.
So far I have no issue with them except their technical scam thing "wallet maintenance" which I don't like at all.

I thing I haven't got any problem because I always withdraw BTC.
Yesterday one of my shitcoin pumped about 4100% and I sold that coin when it was 2500%. Later I have withdrawn BTC successfully.

Whatever it is Yobit should improve their service, Not only yobit also other exchanges who provides shit service.
keyboard warrior

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:23 AM

You are not alone. Read all the complaints in the comments to this tweet.

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/949862924662857729

Yobit is probably overloaded because it's one of the few exchanges still accepting new users. All you can do is hope support eventually responds. Poloniex support is so overloaded that some people have waited four months before getting a reply. If yobit is similarly overloaded you could be in for a lengthy wait.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: