Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In need of a loan of about 0.40 BTC  (Read 1438 times)
Kyle91 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Will pay by about 10 or possibly 12 days after loan is delivered. By the 22nd of August on a (Thursday, or Friday, i think?) i don't know but between those 2 days i will pay back when i get the 0.40 or 0.38 btc to give back. If you don't feel like giving 0.40 btc, it can be 0.38 btc. Somewhere around that range i guess. But this is the amount of bitcoins i most need.

Much appreciated

Just PM me when you feel like loaning me the bitcoins and i will give you the address, again i really appreciate it.

EDIT:

I'd also like to say if i don't pay back by August, remember i will pay back in early September. In case something ever comes up.

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:20:25 PM

Any collateral?
What is the loan for?

Also, new account + loan req does not go well. You should offer a reason for the loan, and some form of collateral.
narayan

Activity: 98

I do not sell Bitcoins. I sell SHA256(SHA256()).

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:21:59 PM

1800-MY-SCAM

BTC: 1PiPooLvcEoBLuXBHbwUnN5rShs2nas223
LTC: LRq7YPMDoERSZcte9ZPNHQkUbfiPsY55VM
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 12:35:58 PM

Will pay by about 10 or possibly 12 days after loan is delivered. By the 22nd of August on a (Thursday, or Friday, i think?) i don't know but between those 2 days i will pay back when i get the 0.40 or 0.38 btc to give back. If you don't feel like giving 0.40 btc, it can be 0.38 btc. Somewhere around that range i guess. But this is the amount of bitcoins i most need.

Much appreciated

Just PM me when you feel like loaning me the bitcoins and i will give you the address, again i really appreciate it.

EDIT:

I'd also like to say if i don't pay back by August, remember i will pay back in early September. In case something ever comes up.

And if not in September, probably definitely in October. Just trust OP, he sounds like a stand-up guy.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 01:50:28 PM

Much appreciated

EDIT:

And if not in September, probably definitely in October. Just trust OP, he sounds like a stand-up guy.  Cheesy

This totally reminds of bfl. Sorry op, but unless you have collateral nobody is going to loan you a penny.

"2 weeks" - BFL JOSH
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:13:46 PM

Sent .50 BTC (a little extra just in case). Please repay to the address in my sig.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:22:28 PM

sorry for my newbie question but what is collateral? I never heard of it on the forums, oh, and i am buying a cell phone that is cheap but worth the price online to get.

yes 2 weeks it is, it can be 1 week if i get lucky. But i promise you i will repay. No doubt, i know you guys probably don't trust me but i don't know how to prove it to yall.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 07:24:53 PM

sorry for my newbie question but what is collateral? I never heard of it on the forums, oh, and i am buying a cell phone that is cheap but worth the price online to get.

Does no one know what a dictionary is anymore?  Collateral is something you give up of greater value than the amount you want to borrow.  That way if you default on the loan you are actually out money.

What do you have you can mail to someone that is worth can easily be sold for $100?

If you have no collateral, you will not get a loan.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:25:01 PM

You give someone something that belongs to you, that is equivilent to the loan ammount. Someone gives you a loan. When you pay back the loan, you get your shit back. Another option you could consider is, someone buys that cellphone you are talking about, and holds it, until you pay them back for it, then they send it to you.

Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:36:28 PM

okay.. Well i can give away my adfocus account. I don't use it anymore, it has $2 dollars in it though, hopefully that counts, i feel uncomfortable giving away my personal items like my Xbox 360 or just anything.
Boelens

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:40:20 PM

okay.. Well i can give away my adfocus account. I don't use it anymore, it has $2 dollars in it though, hopefully that counts, i feel uncomfortable giving away my personal items like my Xbox 360 or just anything.

2$ for 40$? No. That won't happen. You're going to have to do something like your Xbox if you want a loan like this, or anything other that's easy to transfer with value. An xbox would be fairly expensive to ship so wouldn't really be worth it for 0.4 BTC.
Rannasha

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:40:22 PM

The idea of collateral is that you provide something that can be sold for at least as much as the amount you're borrowing.

This forum has seen too many scammers not repaying their loans, that people are now very reluctant (and rightfully so) to loan out coin to new members without any solid assurances that they won't lose their money.

0.4 BTC is still roughly $40 and while losing it won't break the bank for anyone, it's also not an amount you'd loan out to someone you know nothing about.
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:56:37 PM

okay well how about this, i can work my way up to $40 in my adfoc.us account. And then i will give one of you the account, you can buy many things online with the $40 on my adfoc.us. Maybe an item from Amazon. this will take awhile to do it though. I mean this is the only option i can give, so i just have to keep advertising i guess.

I guess i will come back with a new thread when i completed this. Then i will send out. So hopefully it will be worth it. I guess you can call it a repayment as well.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 10:28:40 PM

okay well how about this, i can work my way up to $40 in my adfoc.us account. And then i will give one of you the account, you can buy many things online with the $40 on my adfoc.us. Maybe an item from Amazon.

So you are planning on defaulting on the loan and losing the collateral?   Undecided

i feel uncomfortable giving away my personal items like my Xbox 360 or just anything.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:49:01 AM

this is the only option that i feel comfortable with. I just don't like sending personal items, unless there is another option i can do.
jprice

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:15:48 AM

i will pay back when i get the 0.40 or 0.38

So you're gonna pay back the same amount without interest or even less then the original loan  Roll Eyes

ETH: 0xd346FA8977c9833aD72213e2165815069a81f026
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:23:13 AM

like i said i will pay back using the 0.40 by adfoc.us, simple as that.
Kyle91 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:44:14 AM

actually changed my mind, i'm just gonna change the loan to $3.00. If anyone is willing i will give them my account to pay back.
Boelens

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:45:31 AM

actually changed my mind, i'm just gonna change the loan to $3.00. If anyone is willing i will give them my account to pay back.

Wait, so is this a loan or are you "purchasing" 0.03BTC with your adfocus account?
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:50:20 AM

Ah can I ask the OP? How old are you? Just curious.  Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: