Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting A Loan Using Cryptocurrencies As Collateral  (Read 150 times)
dylanjdconsultingco (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:37:54 AM

Hi Everyone! I'm a wholesale loan broker and one of my lenders is now doing loans against most cryptocurrencies. This means you can use your cryptocurrency as collateral for a loan. You can reply or send me a private email to dylan@jdconsultingco.com for me details. Minimum loan size is usually $5mm and I can get up to $500mm in funds. Interest rate is typically 3-5% with the availability to loan up to 65% of your cryptocurrency value.

PS: I know new accounts that usually post stuff like this are usually scammers. I promise I'm not a scammer, and I do whatever to show that I am a legitimate business.

Thanks!

-Dylan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:33:39 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm a wholesale loan broker and one of my lenders is now doing loans against most cryptocurrencies. This means you can use your cryptocurrency as collateral for a loan. You can reply or send me a private email to dylan@jdconsultingco.com for me details. Minimum loan size is usually $5mm and I can get up to $500mm in funds. Interest rate is typically 3-5% with the availability to loan up to 65% of your cryptocurrency value.

PS: I know new accounts that usually post stuff like this are usually scammers. I promise I'm not a scammer, and I do whatever to show that I am a legitimate business.

Thanks!

-Dylan

You promise? And that is what we are going to rely upon then trust you with my crypto currency? Now come to think of it, how do you intend to transfer $5M in fiat to another person without raising issues. I guess this is just pure waste of time because I don't see myself taking this. Minimum of $5M? that is way too high and even if I have crypto worth that value, I would rather sell than to use it as collateral. Do you even bother to study how funds are borrowed here? I am sure if you study it, you will understand this wont work.
dylanjdconsultingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:49:37 PM

Hi Olubams,

I'm more than happy to jump on a call/video chat and explain the process to you. Taking out a loan against your Bitcoin holdings is just like a taking out a loan against traditional securities. You'll have to provide a use of funds, a debt service cover plan, and etc. Just like a loan against traditional securities, the Bitcoin will be held in a trusted custodial wallet. The funding is transferred to a traditional bank account and is reported to proper government organizations if needed. Not sure if you misunderstood what is being offered. We have many clients who take loans against their cryptos. There are smaller lenders like Salt Lending that offer solutions that might better suit you. We specialize in higher end loans and therefore can offer more attractive terms. I'm more than happy to answer any questions/concerns you may have.

Best,

Dylan
dekana

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

Seems scammers are getting creative with wordpress sites these days
dylanjdconsultingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

We're in the midst of revamping our site. We know it sucks lol.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

Ethereum blockchain token SALT Lending does the same thing. They have a $700,000,000 market cap. Why are you better? Why should you be chosen over them?
AnotherBTCNoob

Activity: 318
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:54:09 PM

We're in the midst of revamping our site. We know it sucks lol.
So you have the audacity to state/agree that your site sucks but you are talking about finance transactions in telephone number sizes. Also promising that you are no scammer.

Can't you see how bad all this looks?
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:14:01 AM

Do you think if there is anyone that are holding around $5m worth of crypto would ask a loan instead of selling some of their coins? People that rich are wise enough not to pay unnecessary interest that could easily be avoided by using their brain
dylanjdconsultingco (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:18:29 AM

Great questions! Salt Lending is great, but they are limited on the number of cryptocurrencies they can loan against (like 5 currencies) whereas we can loan against over 30 cryptocurrencies. Second, Salt is going to charge you 10-14% interest and only loan up to 50% LTV. The investment bank that we use can loan at 3-5% interest and up to 65% LTV.

To clarify, I am a BROKER, not a LENDER. We connect people that need loans with lenders. I consider our firm to be a 'wholesale broker' meaning we don't charge any upfront fees, require any phony contracts, and we aren't going to charge you an arm and a leg. Most of our business is referrals. If Salt can give you a better deal then I'd encourage you to go with them.

Most of our deals our $5mm+. There are a couple of reasons why people get a loan against their cryptos instead of selling them. 1)They are still bullish on the upside potential of their cryptos, and don't want to sell them and miss out on potential upside. 2)Selling them triggers a tax liability. 3)If they can get funds at 5% interest and make a return of 10%+ a year then you can probably see why they'd take out a loan. Most of my clients taking out loans against their cryptos have been developers, and they have projects which they are using the funds and they have crazy returns.

I appreciate the questions and criticism. For kicks and giggles, you can send me an email at dylan@jdconsultingco.com and I'll send you a NDA, and then introduce you to the investment bank that we use. Then you can decide for yourself if it's legit.

All questions and comments are appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: