Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] A R M R | Network - Designed Around Security and Anonymity (ARMR.Network)  (Read 1569 times)
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:45:17 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:05:43 PM by ARMR.Network

Hello All and Welcome to our new home!

For the foreseeable future, we’ll be using this platform to keep our investors updated on past, present and future developments. We know all the health blogs are preaching the benefits of living in the now, and we’re feeling pretty zen ourselves, but we also understand some of you still have a few concerns that need addressing, before they too can sleep easily.
Still, others are just eager to learn more about the upcoming XCS to ARMR conversion; if this is you, feel free to scroll directly to the bottom of this post… For anyone still with us, let’s bring down this iron curtain together.

A Shared History
During the summer of 2017, a disparate group of like-minded people wares attracted to a project known as XCS or CybCSec. On the surface, this blockchain venture had plenty of potentials but was hampered by poor management and even worse development. However, the core idea was sound: A proof-of-stake privacy coin with a focus on speed. Slowly, as these like-minded individuals debated why the coin was underperforming, we grew together as a group and started asking hard questions and demanding answers from the XCS team.
To make a long story short, our small community of investors and researchers eventually uncovered staggering ineptitude and even fraud being perpetrated by CybCSec. As such, we’ve already taken legal action, but because crypto is such a new technology, we expect the investigation to be a long and difficult one. Therefore we’ve started helping ourselves by helping others caught in the scammers net.

A Shared Future
We believe if you want something done, you do it yourself. In the world of cryptocurrencies, the simple value of hard work is too often neglected while getting rich quick schemes are lauded. We’re not against a good profit margin, but we are at heart community-driven and we decided to not stand idly by while our fellow investors were being deceived.
ARMR is about taking matters into our own hands because we know, that extraordinary measures taken by extraordinary people can change the world. With funding pooled from all our members, we began developing a team and discussing strategies for extraditing the good from the bad. The fruits of our labor have already been thoroughly dissected elsewhere, but let’s go over it again quickly with the above-shared history in mind.

Out With The Old
ARMR is a completely new coin, but one which is to be initialized as a salvage operation. We’ve cored, deseeded and thrown out all the old rotten apples from XCS, effectively creating an entirely new team, recruited from within our own ranks. Our purpose is simple: To develop technology that’ll redeem the promise of privacy, security, and anonymity on the blockchain.
Previously, we’ve called this salvage operation an airdrop-swap, but during our last few meetings, we’ve taken to using the portmanteau “airfork” as a shorthand description. We wanted to share this word with you because it helps combat confusion: It is important to note, that ARMR is not a fork of XCS, rather, ARMR is a completely new coin, which will initially be airdropped to all non-fraudulent XCS holders.

In With The New
In other words, ARMR is a new way of launching an entirely new coin. Rather than burying the past, we intend to rectify it for not just ourselves, but for all other investors burnt by the scammers. This sense of community may seem alien in the world of cryptocurrencies, but we believe it’s necessary to introduce trust into the equation, because not only is it the right thing to do — it’s essential for organic growth, governmental contracts, and even mainstream adoption.
Crypto is a world usually shrouded in shadows and one which can seem almost impenetrable to the layman investor, a world where mountains and valleys are created overnight on nothing but hype. Our technological blockchain efforts may be heavily focused on privacy, but our team wants to be completely transparent; everything above board. Blockchain technology is about changing the world, not merely lining the pockets of a few select founders. Whether you’ve been with us from beginning or just joined as a new investor excited about the future, we’re honored to have you.

Airfork Details
Snapshot will be taken place on January the 9th 2018 @ 1 PM GMT+1 (12:00 UTC).
To participate, simply move all your old XCS tokens to your XCS wallet. We recommend you leave your wallet online during the snapshot.
After the snapshot, please encrypt your old XCS wallet and do a backup (Backup guide: https://cybcsec.com/walletw.pdf). When the new ARMR wallets are ready, move your wallet.dat file to your ARMR wallet to claim your coins.

The XCS to ARMR ratio is going to be decided once we see how many coins are in the snapshot. But we’re aiming for 5:1. This means for every 5 XCS you’ll receive 1 ARMR. If this seems a little low, it’s because we are, as previously mentioned, using this opportunity to also do a hefty coin burn. The circulating supply of ARMR should be around 25 million with a total supply of 40 million after the Airfork has been processed. The surplus is intended for salaries and community development awards.

For help and/or questions: The recent influx of new users demonstrates we’re already generating some excitement and don’t worry, we’ll have all new ARMR telegram groups up and rearing to go right after the airfork, but in the meantime, feel free to ask any questions in the old XCS telegram groups.

Download ARMR wallet:

Download ARMR bootstrap:

Join our Telegram Community:

Follow us:

Truly Private, Untraceable, High Velocity Funds Transfer
coming soon...

ARMR | Network - Private from the Ground Up, designed around Security and Anonymity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:23:41 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:26:01 AM by ARMR.Network

We understand a lot of people have been concerned about XCS, we want to make it abundantly clear from the start, ARMR has nothing to do with XCS. The ONLY link between XCS and ARMR is that we are forking the XCS blockchain for our AirDrop, this is something you can benefit from if you hold XCS coins before the snapshot.

The Snapshot will now take place on 9th of January at 1:00 PM GMT+1.

Please visit us Telegram for more info: https://t.me/joinchat/Fui6dktBiSptg-aFXH3V-A

ARMR | Network - Private from the Ground Up, designed around Security and Anonymity.
mugwump

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Wonderful! Really curious to see how ARMR will evolve!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

it seems this project is very serious in its development, we japanese people see a seriousness, from the writings made. I see ann thread this, everything is written, unlike most announcements that use images. it proves the project is serious
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 03:00:47 AM by ARMR.Network

We did it! You did it!
The snapshot was taken on block 241874 and a list of all wallet addresses in sync at this time has been compiled. If your wallet was open and synced with your transactions prior to and including the snapshot block, we hope you said Cheese — 'cause you're in the snapshot!

ARMR Network
Private From the Ground Up, Designed Around Security and Anonymity.

Hello All and Welcome to our new home.
For the foreseeable future, we’ll be using this platform to keep our investors updated on past, present and future developments. We know all the health blogs are preaching the benefits of living in the now, and we’re feeling pretty zen ourselves, but we also understand some of you still have a few concerns that need addressing, before they too can sleep easily.
Still, others are just eager to learn more about the upcoming XCS to ARMR conversion; if this is you, feel free to scroll directly to the bottom of this post… For anyone still with us, let’s bring down this iron curtain together.

A Shared History
During the summer of 2017, a disparate group of like-minded people were attracted to a project known as XCS or CybCSec. On the surface, this blockchain venture had plenty of potentials but was hampered by poor management and even worse development. However, the core idea was sound: A proof-of-stake privacy coin with a focus on speed. Slowly, as these like-minded individuals debated why the coin was underperforming, we grew together as a group and started asking hard questions and demanding answers from the XCS team.
To make a long story short, our small community of investors and researchers eventually uncovered staggering ineptitude and even fraud being perpetrated by CybCSec. As such, we’ve already taken legal action, but because crypto is such a new technology, we expect the investigation to be a long and difficult one. Therefore we’ve started helping ourselves by helping others caught in the scammers net.

A Shared Future
We believe if you want something done, you do it yourself. In the world of cryptocurrencies, the simple value of hard work is too often neglected while getting rich quick schemes are lauded. We’re not against a good profit margin, but we are at heart community driven and we decided to not stand idly by while our fellow investors were being deceived.
ARMR is about taking matters into our own hands because we know, that extraordinary measures taken by extraordinary people can change the world. With funding pooled from all our members, we began developing a team and discussing strategies for extraditing the good from the bad. The fruits of our labor have already been thoroughly dissected elsewhere, but let’s go over it again quickly with the above-shared history in mind.

Out With The Old
ARMR is a completely new coin, but one which is to be initialized as a salvage operation. We’ve corred, deseeded and thrown out all the old rotten apples from XCS, effectively creating an entirely new team, recruited from within our own ranks. Our purpose is simple: To develop technology that’ll redeem the promise of privacy, security, and anonymity on the blockchain.
Previously, we’ve called this salvage operation an airdrop-swap, but during our last few meetings, we’ve taken to using the portmanteau “airfork” as a shorthand description. We wanted to share this word with you because it helps combat confusion: It is important to note, that ARMR is not a fork of XCS, rather, ARMR is a completely new coin, which will initially be airdropped to all non-fraudulent XCS holders.

In With The New
In other words, ARMR is a new way of launching an entirely new coin. Rather than burying the past, we intend to rectify it for not just ourselves, but for all other investors burnt by the scammers. This sense of community may seem alien in the world of cryptocurrencies, but we believe it’s necessary to introduce trust into the equation, because not only is it the right thing to do — it’s essential for organic growth, governmental contracts, and even mainstream adoption.
Crypto is a world usually shrouded in shadows and one which can seem almost impenetrable to the layman investor, a world where mountains and valleys are created overnight on nothing but hype. Our technological blockchain efforts may be heavily focused on privacy, but our team wants to be completely transparent; everything above board. Blockchain technology is about changing the world, not merely lining the pockets of a few select founders. Whether you’ve been with us from beginning or just joined as a new investor excited about the future, we’re honored to have you.

Airfork Details
Snapshot will be taken place on January the 9th 2018 @ 1 PM GMT+1 (12:00 UTC).
To participate, simply move all your old XCS tokens to your XCS wallet. We recommend you leave your wallet online during the snapshot.
After the snapshot, please encrypt your old XCS wallet and do a backup (Backup guide: https://cybcsec.com/walletw.pdf). When the new ARMR wallets are ready, move your wallet.dat file to your ARMR wallet to claim your coins.

The XCS to ARMR ratio is going to be decided once we see how many coins are in the snapshot. But we’re aiming for 5:1. This means for every 5 XCS you’ll receive 1 ARMR. If this seems a little low, it’s because we are, as previously mentioned, using this opportunity to also do a hefty coin burn. The circulating supply of ARMR should be around 25 million with a total supply of 40 million after the Airfork has been processed. The surplus is intended for salaries and community development awards.

For help and/or questions: Join us on Telegram https://t.me/ARMR_Network

/ARMR - Team

https://ARMR.Network

Cryptocoined_insta

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

If we backed up our wallets before the snapshot, do we need to do it again after the snapshot?
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

curious

watching
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

All the very best.
When can we buy this token in a exchange?

Have you applied for any exchanges? Possible to share the information?
Ncognit0

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

ARMR is going to be a big contender in the privacy game. Definitely watching out for this one. Best of luck team!
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

After snapshot happened, can I sell my coins on exchange or I should keep them on my wallet in order to get armr coins?
FiLTHYRiCHCOiN

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

Hello devs I have been hodling cybcsec for months, but I just realized yesterday that I had to download that wallet and keep it online in order to gain airfork armr.  ive been downloading the blockchain for 30 hours now, can i still get those armr or did i miss? please dont make me cry!!

also, i would like to buy many many more armr, where can i do that? is armr listed anywhere yet? best of luck to all of the privacy world
Newraly

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

Hello devs I have been hodling cybcsec for months, but I just realized yesterday that I had to download that wallet and keep it online in order to gain airfork armr.  ive been downloading the blockchain for 30 hours now, can i still get those armr or did i miss? please dont make me cry!!

also, i would like to buy many many more armr, where can i do that? is armr listed anywhere yet? best of luck to all of the privacy world

Join the telegram group. But to answer your question, if you just downloaded the qt wallet and did not have it ready for the snapshot, unfortunately, you will not get ARMR. The instructions described pretty much what the requirements were then. I'm sorry :-(
marhand

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

After snapshot happened, can I sell my coins on exchange or I should keep them on my wallet in order to get armr coins?
You can sell your coins (if you want), you should not keep them for getting armr coins. If your coins were in XCS wallet before 9th January
at 1:00 PM GMT+1 you were eligible to claim your ARMR in the snapshot. During Q1 the team will release ARMR wallet, so you'll be able to use your XCS wallet.dat file to claim your ARMR coins. 
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:27:40 AM by ARMR.Network

Dear newly-minted ARMR investors,
Our snapshot was successfully completed with a ratio of 5:1. The circulating supply of the old XCS coins is ~126 million.
In order to bring the total down beyond the 5:1 ratio, we’re capping all wallets containing more than 4 million XCS, this is due to the fact that someone attempted to exchange XCS coins from the non-circulating supply.

Therefore, if you held more than 4 million XCS at the time of the snapshot, you’ll only receive ARMR for the first 4 million, meaning a maximum of 800.000 ARMR per wallet. If you have any questions regarding this you can reach out on contact@armr.network

If you’re a normal investor, this won’t affect you – Except that it'll keep our circulating supply below 26 million ARMR coins, meaning a scarcity increase compared to XCS and thusly a potential future increase of ARMR coin value.

This is a community coin and a community effort and we believe this aggressive coin burn in combination with the airfork is for the good of the community.

This brings the total supply of ARMR down to the promised 40 million with 14 million kept in escrow in a development fund wallet. These coins are locked and will be paid out at a rate of 0.5-1% per month and provide the funding for further development, servers, salaries and community bounties.

Before the new ARMR coins are minted and distributed, we’ll introduce our new white paper. We realize some of you may be impatient to receive your ARMR coins, but we believe we’d be doing you a disservice if we minted the coins before we completed this very important task.

Lastly, right now we’re working on finishing the website. The website is launching today but a very simple one for now. Visit us at WWW.ARMR.NETWORK.
We have also released a subpage where you can double-check to see if your wallet was caught in the snapshot.
Please read the guidelines before contacting us. Because your wallet is able to store the coins on sub-addresses and not the default(a built-in security measure) you will need to do as described in the guideline if your default address returns 0. Go to WWW.ARMR.NETWORK/SNAPSHOT

The second stage will include an introduction to our great team and a comprehensive roadmap for the days to come.

See you soon,
ARMR Dev Team

cryptovenus

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

thank you for setting up the snapshot lookup!
Ncognit0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:38:11 AM

Dear newly-minted ARMR investors,
Our snapshot was successfully completed with a ratio of 5:1. The circulating supply of the old XCS coins is ~126 million.
In order to bring the total down beyond the 5:1 ratio, we’re capping all wallets containing more than 4 million XCS, this is due to the fact that someone attempted to exchange XCS coins from the non-circulating supply.

Therefore, if you held more than 4 million XCS at the time of the snapshot, you’ll only receive ARMR for the first 4 million, meaning a maximum of 800.000 ARMR per wallet. If you have any questions regarding this you can reach out on contact@armr.network

If you’re a normal investor, this won’t affect you – Except that it'll keep our circulating supply below 26 million ARMR coins, meaning a scarcity increase compared to XCS and thusly a potential future increase of ARMR coin value.

This is a community coin and a community effort and we believe this aggressive coin burn in combination with the airfork is for the good of the community.

This brings the total supply of ARMR down to the promised 40 million with 14 million kept in escrow in a development fund wallet. These coins are locked and will be paid out at a rate of 0.5-1% per month and provide the funding for further development, servers, salaries and community bounties.

Before the new ARMR coins are minted and distributed, we’ll introduce our new white paper. We realize some of you may be impatient to receive your ARMR coins, but we believe we’d be doing you a disservice if we minted the coins before we completed this very important task.

Lastly, right now we’re working on finishing the website. The website is launching today but a very simple one for now. Visit us at WWW.ARMR.NETWORK.
We have also released a subpage where you can double-check to see if your wallet was caught in the snapshot.
Please read the guidelines before contacting us. Because your wallet is able to store the coins on sub-addresses and not the default(a built-in security measure) you will need to do as described in the guideline if your default address returns 0. Go to WWW.ARMR.NETWORK/SNAPSHOT

The second stage will include an introduction to our great team and a comprehensive roadmap for the days to come.

See you soon,
ARMR Dev Team

Great news! I just checked my balance and coins are there! Can't wait for more updates!
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Several restarts also didn't helped. At the end I've used transfer command successfully. This is probably not a high prio bug, but it makes sense to have it in the backlog
ninjacoins

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

Are there any more details on the current team and how many Devs are currently working on ARMR?
Newraly

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Are there any more details on the current team and how many Devs are currently working on ARMR?
all that is on the works... by Q1 a lot more of information will be released.. i advise you to visit the news channel on telegram for news..
suspiciously square

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

What will CoinExchange do with the coins it got from the snapshot? It must have had some of the biggest CybCSec wallets. Will it give its customers coins from the snapshot?
Ncognit0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

What will CoinExchange do with the coins it got from the snapshot? It must have had some of the biggest CybCSec wallets. Will it give its customers coins from the snapshot?

Unfortunately you had to have your coins in a desktop wallet at the time of snapshot.
suspiciously square

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:46:48 AM

Unfortunately you had to have your coins in a desktop wallet at the time of snapshot.

Does that mean CoinExchange is keeping all the coins its wallet got from the snapshot for itself? That would make it an ARMR whale.
Olesya07

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Does that mean CoinExchange is keeping all the coins its wallet got from the snapshot for itself? That would make it an ARMR whale.
The ARMR airdrop is only for XCS that was in the XCS desktop wallet so no CE won't be an ARMR whale since they won't keep the XCS in the XCS desktop wallet
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:19:32 AM

Any idea when the whitepaper is getting released?
Ncognit0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

Any idea when the whitepaper is getting released?

Should be within Q1
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Hello, our Esteemed Community!

We have had a bounty for Telegram running for a couple of days now and look how many new members we have!

Welcome to the world of ARMR! We are here to serve you. Serve you with what we believe is going to be a game changer in the anonymous crypto space. Yes, we know that is some kind of a statement! And we are not there yet, but we are a good long way down the road already with our phase one. Phase 1 which we will commence alpha testing of our wallet internally, hopefully within a week.

After our alpha testing, we will start the Beta test. But more about that soon. This news is about our webpage — we have created a new website from the scratch. We have put the features of the coin for Phase 1, but also some notes about upcoming features. As you will see we keep the team anonymous for now. We plan on releasing info about the team at a later stage, but as some of us are working in businesses where anonymous crypto coins might not be well looked upon, we have chosen this approach. We will gladly answer any questions about ourselves so you will get an idea of who we are.

We are a group of entrepreneurs that combine there knowledge and talents and are situated around the world — USA, UK, Sweden, Germany, and Tanzania.

We hope you will like our new design and keep your eyes open for more news in the near future about the Beta test.

The website is launching Today! visit us at www.ARMR.Network

Thank You for powering our community

/ARMR Team

For live comments and discussions JOIN us on Telegram:
https://t.me/ARMR_Network

zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:26:14 AM

this project is very serious in its development, i see ann thread this, everything is written, unlike most announcements that use images. it proves the project is serious ,good luck team and im glad to see this Wink
Newraly

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:21:26 AM

White paper is out!! Go to armr.network to check it out!
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

ARMR Light-Whitepaper has been released  

Dear ARMR community,
first of all, we want to inform you that the ARMR Beta tester confirmations have been sent out. Congratulations to the members helping us improve our ARMR Wallet.

We are eager to get ARMR's wallet in front of you as quickly as possible. Currently, we are in an early Alpha testing phase. Once our developers are satisfied, the Beta Wallets will be rolled out for testing - the timeline will be announced.

After weeks of fine-tuning, we are extremely excited and proud to publish our ARMR Light Whitepaper, https://armr.network/ARMR_Whitepaper_v.0.5.pdf which you can download from our ARMR website. https://armr.network/
In the document, you will find the coin specs, technical details, and explanations of how ARMR works. This is the first version and we are working on a deeper technical one too. The PDF file is interactive, you can jump directly from the contents to the page by clicking on the topic that is interesting for you.

We hope you find this document a useful read into the details of our project. If you have any questions, we will happily answer them on Telegram or one of our other social media channels.

All the best,
/ARMR Team

Disclaimer: Please note that information contained in the whitepaper may have been superseded and/or altered since the time of publication. Such information is provided for informational purposes only, may not reflect the utility or functionality of the ARMR token at launch, and should not be relied upon as purchasing or any other form of advice under any circumstances.

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

GDPR and ARMR's Commitment to Your Privacy

Dear ARMR Community,

We have made some changes to our Privacy Policy to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).

Here are the key elements of our new Privacy Policy that you need to be aware of:

You can ask us to delete your data at any time or change the way we communicate with you.
We don?t sell or share your personal data with third parties.
We may use your data to invite you to an event or tell you about an initiative we are launching.
We may use your data to contact you about projects and services that we have been asked to provide on your behalf.
These changes are valid from May 25th, 2018. Our Privacy Policy can be found on our website https://armr.network/ARMR_Privacy_Policy_v1.1.pdf

If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us by email at info@ARMR.network.

Sincerely,

/ARMR Team

Charlescrypto

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:26:37 AM

What agreat project that is trusted and building the successful future of his great members
Mayonerak

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

this project is very serious in its development, i see ann thread this, everything is written, unlike most announcements that use images. it proves the project is serious ,good luck team and im glad to see this Wink
Yeah I agree as this will have more growth in the future. I do hope that this will available soon in my favourite exchanges.
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

Updates & Development questions are answered on our Telegram group, please join: https://t.me/ARMR_Network

@crypto_m

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:01:51 AM

Interesting . I am long waiting for start the project i have joined in the social medias too from the beginning  . hope to bring us a good valuable project
GITcryptomaster
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:23:03 AM

Joined your Telegram. Cant wait to receive latest updates
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:51:44 AM

I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Dear ARMR members,

the last months were full of work but still tremendous — the best is still to come. It’s been a longer journey than expected, now we are very proud to announce the official launch of the ARMR Wallet on January 18th, 2019.

We will have these amazing privacy features from the beginning:

• TOR+OBFS4 with Ring Signatures
  • Encrypted Transactional Messaging
  • Better Sync Performance

Download the ARMR wallet from January 18th, 2019 on only from our official website: www.ARMR.network. We will have working wallets for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

There are many more good things to come from ARMR. First, our dev team is almost finished with the Stealth Staking feature, which will be released with the next major update. It was a very difficult task, but we are close to doing what no other cryptocurrency has done yet and we are actually testing the feature as we write this. Then we will have full privacy by default with our wallet.
At the same time, the team will be applying to list on crypto exchanges and spread the word of ARMR to the world with the help of you, our community.

Conversion to ARMR

To get your ARMR from the XCS Airfork we are preparing a conversion process for you. Please follow our announcement and social media channels for the instructions within the next weeks. Have your old .dat file and the password ready.

Thank you all for your great support during the last months and being part of ARMR.

Yours
/ARMR

dkmontague

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:26:47 AM

Wallet is out, coins distributed.  Everything looks good here.  Any new eyes should come check it out
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 06:03:53 AM

ARMR Conversion Process started

Dear ARMR community,

It’s time to claim your ARMR from the XCS Airfork. We have prepared a Registration Conversion Process for you:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc89fZbHKYdYO9Y1A1k9btwX4RqklzTcRh18dGGLKXqFU_duQ/viewform

Please fill out the google form and follow the instructions. Not all fields are required but it is important to accept the Disclaimer. All registrations will be closely monitored by the team to prevent any attempts of misuse.

Download the ARMR Wallet for your Operating System (OS) from our official homepage www.ARMR.network and install it. Also have your old XCS .dat file ready to send in with a separate email. You will get a Confirmation Email from us once the conversion is successfully finished and we will send you the ARMR coins to your new wallet.

If you have questions regarding the ARMR wallet please reference the Wallet User Guide https://armr.network/ARMR_user_guide_latest.pdf or join our community on Telegram https://t.me/ARMR_Network.

Due to numerous conversions the process might take a while — remember: first come, first serve. The conversion to ARMR is free until the end of May 2019, after that until end of August 2019 we will have to take a 20% fee for keeping up the infrastructure. The deadline date counts from the day the Conversion Process Registration Form has been send in.

Thank you all for your great support during the last months and being part of ARMR.

And now get your ARMR coins!

Sincerely,

/ARMR Team

67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 07:02:25 AM

Security is the most important thing in crypto world. But what is your difference?
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:49:26 PM

Update on ARMR Conversion Process and Development

Dear ARMR community

the ARMR conversion is running smoothly. Until the second week in March we have already converted and distributed almost 11 Million ARMR to our users.

If you where part in the XCS Airfork then claim your ARMR coins now. We have prepared a Registration Conversion Process for you: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/UvHe2n9JmHCWImzb2. Please fill out the google form and follow the instructions. Not all fields are required but it is important to accept the Disclaimer. All registrations will be closely monitored by the team to prevent any attempts of misuse.

If you have questions regarding the ARMR wallet please reference the Wallet User Guide https://armr.network/ARMR_user_guide_latest.pdf or join our community on Telegram https://t.me/ARMR_Network for help.

The conversion to ARMR is free until the end of May 2019, after that until end of August 2019 we will have to take a 20% fee for keeping up the infrastructure. The deadline date counts from the day the Conversion Process Registration Form has been send in.

Update on ARMR Development

We are moving along nicely with our development. Since the first release, we have fixed some minor bugs and updated the wallet. Right now the dev team is working on fixing some of the others bugs that were reported, a release date for the update is near. Parallel we are also working on the next big update which will be Stealth Staking, we do not have a date for that yet though. But we are working behind the scenes all the time.

In the meantime we have started on applying for an exchange listing. We cannot give a timeline for that yet - you will be the first to know!

Some people complain about the low staking rewards, but we are a community driven coin and everyone should have an equal opportunity until the conversion process is almost over, which is the reason for the lower staking reward right now. We are looking at making it higher of course, but we have not decided on a date for that yet.

So, what can you guys do to help us? Well, besides applying for different kind of roles: C++ dev, Website Designers or Developers, Social Media Managers, Helping Hands and other stuff, you need to make others know about ARMR. You need to spread the word about us. Go into our bitcointalk forum, make posts there. Follow our twitter account and repost our posts there. Share our website and idea with other forums. If you don't do that an exchange won't make a difference in the long run, we need a larger community to succeed.

Thank you for your support!

Sincerely,

/ARMR Team

ARMR Conversion Process started

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:38:33 PM

I know this is an old question but we currently have 1 lead dev and 2 other team members that helps him. We are actually looking for another dev..

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:40:15 PM

This is all sounding really great guys!

Look forward to seeing how things progress, the crypto scene needs a new privacy coin that offers something a bit different to all the other ones

We are trying to meet the requests of the community. Any ideas that you think we should include will be always helpful too!

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:43:33 PM

We try our best to be as transparent as possible. This is a project done by the community for the community!

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:45:42 PM

What agreat project that is trusted and building the successful future of his great members

thanks, pal... We are doing our best to be something the community would like to see on any privacy coin.. Hopefully we meet everybody's needs!

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:47:16 PM

Yeah I agree as this will have more growth in the future. I do hope that this will available soon in my favourite exchanges.

Exchanges can be somewhat expensive but we will get there! whats your favorite exchange?

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:48:51 PM

Interesting . I am long waiting for start the project i have joined in the social medias too from the beginning  . hope to bring us a good valuable project

Hopefully you still on our social media.. we are pretty active on telegram. Ask everything you would like to know!

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:50:18 PM

I think that this project has future and soon we will be able to use its capabilities that it provides us.

Suggestions are always welcomed too! Feel free to join our telegram channel and ask away! :-)

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:50:34 PM

We try our best to be as transparent as possible. This is a project done by the community for the community!

I hope your objectives will be realized someday. And live up to its mission of being done by the community for the community. But are you going to stay faceless or you will disclose your profiles in the near future? Also, please include the top 100 addresses on your block explorer. Thanks.
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:53:11 PM

I hope your objectives will be realized someday. And live up to its mission of being done by the community for the community. But are you going to stay faceless or you will disclose your profiles in the near future? Also, please include the top 100 addresses on your block explorer. Thanks.

Due to some conflict with our jobs, we are currently anonymous. But me personally (community manager), I do not plan on staying anonymous forever... some of our members might have to. But dont let that discourage you.

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:55:29 PM

Security is the most important thing in crypto world. But what is your difference?

I would invite you to take a look at our whitepaper. You can find it on armr.network Also, join us on telegram. We are very active there. We will answer all the questions you may have. Jump in!

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:56:56 PM

Those who still following our progress, WE APPRECIATE YOU! Go and have a chat with us on the telegram channel.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:05:45 PM

any distribution plan regarding your premine of about 40M coins? right now it is about 99.995% of your coin supply. i hope you will do the appropriate thing here and not follow the pumpndump coins...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:25:02 PM

any distribution plan regarding your premine of about 40M coins? right now it is about 99.995% of your coin supply. i hope you will do the appropriate thing here and not follow the pumpndump coins...
Have you checked the conversion rules? If not, you can find everything on armr.network or join the telegram site and we can explain it to you in detail. The circulating supply is not more than 20m out of 40m. We are definitely not a pump-dump coin.

Ncognit0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:05:35 PM

This looks great! I will be following closely. What you have done for the people who were misled by XCS is incredible. Looking at the features ARMR wants to implement looks interesting. I'm liking the blacksmithing idea a lot.
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:00:23 PM

ARMR.Network News Update

Dear ARMR community,

The free conversion to ARMR will be extended one-time until June 9th 2019, after that until end of August 2019 we will have to take a 20% fee for keeping up the infrastructure. The deadline date counts from the day the Conversion Process Registration Form has been sent in.

If you where part in the XCS Airfork then claim your ARMR coins now. We have prepared a Registration Conversion Process for you: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/UvHe2n9JmHCWImzb2 (https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/UvHe2n9JmHCWImzb2). Please fill out the google form and follow the instructions. Not all fields are required but it is important to accept the Disclaimer. All registrations will be closely monitored by the team to prevent any attempts of misuse.

If you have questions regarding the ARMR wallet please reference the Wallet User Guide https://armr.network/ARMR_user_guide_latest.pdf (https://armr.network/ARMR_user_guide_latest.pdf) or join our community on Telegram https://t.me/ARMR_Network (https://t.me/ARMR_Network) for help.

Thank you for your support!
Sincerely,
ARMR Team

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 12:03:59 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 12:14:20 PM by ARMR.Network

...But wait! There's more!...

Update ARMR Wallet 1.0.3

We have released an important update of the ARMR wallet to version 1.0.3 which must be be downloaded for all Operating Systems from our official website www.ARMR.network (http://www.armr.network/).

Release 1.0.3
2019-05-31
Bug fixes:
- Minor cosmetic improvements
Improvements:
- Increase of Staking rewards after block 184814  

To be able to stake after block number 184814 you must update your wallet. Details on the percentage of the staking rewards will follow shortly. Please make a backup of your wallet .dat file first. To update, just replace the old wallet app with the new version.

With every new release, our ARMR Wallet gets better and better. There is always room for improvements, so please report any suggestions or bugs on our report form on www.ARMR.network (http://www.armr.network/) in order to take the app another step towards perfection.

You have been supporting ARMR from the very beginning. The staking rewards have been low until the free conversion is over. This day has finally come - we will increase the ARMR Staking Rewards massively as a thank you to the early supporters.

You can earn 15% annually on staking your ARMR and supporting the network but the time period is limited before the rewards are set back to normal. The higher rewards will start with block 184814, estimated on June 10th 2019 and last until block number 324022. From that date we will keep the ARMR Staking Rewards at 5% for a while. The block number for normal Staking Rewards will be revealed later on.

It is necessary to install a new ARMR wallet version to benefit from the higher stakes and to be able to stake after block number 184814. The new wallet has already been released on our official homepage www.ARMR.network (http://www.armr.network/).

Get your updated wallet as soon as possible so you don't miss out.

Oh - And one more thing.... Keep your eye out for news the coming weeks. There will be news about an exchange...

mihacrypto

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:22:29 PM

I do not understand why there are few people in this project. after all, anonymity and security in the crypto world is one of the main roles

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 12:26:02 AM

I do not understand why there are few people in this project. after all, anonymity and security in the crypto world is one of the main roles

I would say is mostly because we are not on an exchange yet. But that soon will change!

igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 07:03:07 PM

ARMR RELEASES A COMMUNITY CRYPTOCURRENCY FOCUSED ON ANONYMITY: https://www.publish0x.com/armr-network/armr-releases-a-community-cryptocurrency-focused-on-anonymity-xdndjv

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 01:04:02 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2019, 01:23:36 PM by ARMR.Network

HIGHER STAKING REWARDS BEGIN!

From today on we will increase the ARMR Staking Rewards massively as a thank you to the early supporters.

You can earn 15% annually on staking your ARMR and supporting the network but the time period is limited before the rewards are set back to normal. The higher rewards have started with block #184814, and will last until block #324022.

It is necessary to install a new ARMR wallet version to benefit from the higher stakes and to be able to stake after block number 184814. The new wallet has already been released on our official homepage www.armr.network.

Get your updated wallet as soon as possible so you don't miss out.

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 12:01:38 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 12:12:38 PM by ARMR.Network

ARMR Free Conversion has ended

The period for free conversion to ARMR has ended today. You can still get your ARMR coins until the end of August 2019, but we will take a 20% fee for keeping up the infrastructure. The deadline  counts from the day the Conversion Process Registration Form has been send in.

If you where part in the XCS Airfork then claim your ARMR coins now. We have prepared a Registration Conversion Process for you: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/UvHe2n9JmHCWImzb2. Please fill out the google form and follow the instructions. Not all fields are required but it is important to accept the Disclaimer. All registrations will be closely monitored by the team to prevent any attempts of misuse.
If you have questions regarding the ARMR wallet please reference the Wallet User Guide https://armr.network/ARMR_user_guide_latest.pdf or join our community on Telegram https://t.me/ARMR_Network for help.

Tonton99

Activity: 252

What if I sold?

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:39:48 PM

ARMR Lists On First Exchange

We are excited to announce that ARMR will officially enlist with HaloDEX and trading will open up on 20th June at 17:00 GMT.

HaloDEX is Halo Platform's decentralized exchange - a fast, easy-to-use, high security exchange to trade top cryptocurrencies and tokens. It is our first exchange and with the community behind us, we look forward to a great start. We remain true to our vision of creating a truly private & anonymous digital commerce space, and this is a great first step.

We recommend downloading the latest version of our wallet and white paper on our website https://armr.network.

For a limited time ARMR has massively increased the staking rewards, you can earn 15% annually.

Go to https://www.halodex.io/help and follow the steps to create an account and be ready to trade ARMR. Following trading pairs will be available from the start: ARMR/BTC and ARMR/ETH.

Halo Platform Telegram Group: https://t.me/haloplatform
Halo Platform Discord:
http://discord.haloplatform.tech

CryptoMeister
Ncognit0

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:50:03 PM

That is great news! I've been following this for a long time. I can finally add some ARMR to my portfolio Cheesy

ARMR Lists On First Exchange

We are excited to announce that ARMR will officially enlist with HaloDEX and trading will open up on 20th June at 17:00 GMT.

HaloDEX is Halo Platform's decentralized exchange - a fast, easy-to-use, high security exchange to trade top cryptocurrencies and tokens. It is our first exchange and with the community behind us, we look forward to a great start. We remain true to our vision of creating a truly private & anonymous digital commerce space, and this is a great first step.

We recommend downloading the latest version of our wallet and white paper on our website https://armr.network.

For a limited time ARMR has massively increased the staking rewards, you can earn 15% annually.

Go to https://www.halodex.io/help and follow the steps to create an account and be ready to trade ARMR. Following trading pairs will be available from the start: ARMR/BTC and ARMR/ETH.

Halo Platform Telegram Group: https://t.me/haloplatform
Halo Platform Discord:
http://discord.haloplatform.tech
Ncognit0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:13:39 AM

Anyone selling ARMR otc? Grin
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:20:15 PM

Would be good to have an OTC platform for ARMR, for now it's Halodex as of the 20th of June and hopefully some other exchanges soon after.

CryptoMeister
Ncognit0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:55:00 AM

Yeah that would be good huh? I guess exchange listing is only around the corner, probably best just to hold out until then.

Would be good to have an OTC platform for ARMR, for now it's Halodex as of the 20th of June and hopefully some other exchanges soon after.
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 05:51:39 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 06:03:04 PM by igorttomic

ARMR Enlists on HaloDEX: https://www.publish0x.com/armr-network/armr-enlists-on-halodex-xmkjoq

ARMR High Staking Rewards BEGIN! https://www.publish0x.com/armr-network/armr-high-staking-rewards-begin-xjmdrn

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
Ncognit0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:42:46 AM

I've managed to pick some up. Exciting times my friend. I've been dormant for awhile and this is one project that has got me back into crypto Grin
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 01:56:24 PM

Listing DELAYED

Dear ARMR community,

The listing has been delayed due to some technical difficulties on Halo's end. Read the news announcement here:

https://www.publish0x.com/armr-network/halo-reports-listing-delay-xdnlqk

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 02:40:09 PM

Anyone selling ARMR otc? Grin

In the near future, this token will be traded on several exchanges. it is worth waiting. I read, that it should happen very soon

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 12:16:36 AM

ARMR Lists on First Exchange

We have worked on adding another good exchange after the first listing delay and today we are excited to announce that ARMR will officially enlist with P2PB2B and trading start will be announcened the next weeks.

Based in Estonia, P2PB2B is a next generation cryptocurrency exchange with an official license of the European Union. On CMC it is currently listed on #41 with a daily trading volumne of 16.389 BTC.

For the latest version of our wallet and whitepaper https://armr.network. For a limited time ARMR has massively increased the staking rewards, you can now earn 15% annually.

Go to https://p2pb2b.io/referral/e075167c-eb9b-4584-b197-c3cb64ea42c5* and to create an account and be ready to trade ARMR. Following trading pair will be available from the start: ARMR/BTC.

P2PB2B Telegram Group:
https://t.me/p2pb2b_io
P2PB2B Website:
https://p2pb2b.io/referral/e075167c-eb9b-4584-b197-c3cb64ea42c5* (Please use and share our own *Referral Link to sign up and support ARMR)

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 09:47:06 AM

ARMR Giveaway Hosted by The Crypto Armory

https://twitter.com/thecryptoarmory/status/1152291624912859136?s=09

USE THE LINK ABOVE AND REGISTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ARMR!

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 01:04:59 PM

ARMR Giveaway Hosted by The Crypto Armory

We are excited to announce that ARMR will officially list on p2pb2b (https://p2pb2b.io/referral/e075167c-eb9b-4584-b197-c3cb64ea42c5) and trading will open up on July 31st at 8:00 pm UTC.

Based in Estonia, P2PB2B is a cryptocurrency exchange with an official license of the EU. On CMC it is currently listed in the Top 50 exchanges.

It is our first exchange and with the community behind us, we look forward to a great start. We remain true to our vision of creating a truly private & anonymous digital commerce space, and this is a great first step.

For the latest version of our wallet go to https://armr.network. For a limited time ARMR has massively increased the staking rewards, you can now earn 15% annually.

Go to https://p2pb2b.io/referral/e075167c-eb9b-4584-b197-c3cb64ea42c5 * to create an account and be ready to trade ARMR/BTC, ARMR/ETH and ARMR/USD.

P2PB2B Website:
https://p2pb2b.io/referral/e075167c-eb9b-4584-b197-c3cb64ea42c5 * Please use and share our *Referral Link to sign up and support ARMR)

sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:53:59 AM

ARMR Exchange Listing Date Revealed! : https://www.publish0x.com/armr-network/armr-exchange-listing-date-revealed-xkndvj
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 10:32:25 AM

ARMR Trading Competition on p2pb2b

As an added incentive to the traders out there, and also to help us sell some of the coins we are putting up for sale, we want to run a trading competition to celebrate we are live on P2PB2B exchange.

The 5 people who buy the most ARMR coins on the exchange in the first 7 days of trading will win some free ARMR coins. The competition will be running from 1st of August until the 7th of August 2019, both days included.

• 5th place - 10% Extra Bonus
 • 4th place - 15% Extra Bonus
 • 3rd place - 20% Extra Bonus
 • 2nd place - 25% Extra Bonus
 • 1st place - 30% Extra Bonus

We are working together with P2PB2B and will get statistics from them, including wallet address and amounts bought. We will be able to release number of coins afterwards and then you will be given a way to identify that it is you who bought the amount of coins.

Go get your ARMR on https://p2pb2b.io/referral/e075167c-eb9b-4584-b197-c3cb64ea42c5 *
Thank you for supporting ARMR and for being part of our community!

————
* Please use and share our *Referral Link to sign up and support ARMR)
*Disclaimer: This is not a financial or investment advice and should not be taken as such. Our platform is not authorized to give such advice or investment proposals into any product in the cryptocurrency or other markets. Please do your own research.

Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:01:33 PM

Great news guys!! Finally listed and 15% staking rewards still up?

CryptoMeister
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:47:10 AM

ARMR Trading Competition on p2pb2b : https://www.publish0x.com/armr-network/armr-trading-competition-p2pb2b-xrnrzz
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 01:34:25 AM

Courtesy of The Crypto Armory! https://thecryptoarmory.com/armr-coin-listed-on-p2pb2b-exchange/

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 04:46:05 PM

**HALO LISTING STATUS UPDATE**

We are holding off listing on HaloDEX until Pinnacle, Halo’s Centralized Exchange (CEX), is released, targeted in the fourth quarter of 2019. ARMR will then be listed on both Halo’s exchanges DEX and CEX.

The reasons for the delay are that important features will be added, which set Pinnacle aside from the current offering of centralized exchanges.

The launch will include a full suite of tools, the implementations of the CCXT protocol and a market maker to bring liquidity that is missing on the DEX.

All of these things will be necessary to get Pinnacle listed on CMC, which is important for ARMR’s future exposure as well.

Thank you for your understanding
ARMR Team

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 12:59:27 PM

Enhanced Tip Jar Announced!

Dear community,

Our first week on the new exchange is already behind us and we tried to sell off some coins as you know. We were doing this to get some funds to be able to continue our work and to get listed on more exchanges in the future. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to create the demand we wanted, which is mostly on us. We have even seen community members and others selling to a very low value which is a lot less than where we see ARMR at the moment.

The ARMR Network sale orders have already been removed on p2pb2b and unsold coins are returned to the dev-fund.

Of course, we are going other ways now to raise funds, as we still owe the exchange part of the fees, which need to be paid within a month. If we can’t raise the amount needed, ARMR will probably be delisted.

We will be starting an Enhanced ARMR Tip Jar. Tip us now and get ARMR in return. It is equivalent to an “over the counter” sale.

We are selling the coins for as little as 100 Satoshi. This is at least five times less than we believe the value of ARMR should be at this moment.

If you wish to support the project and receive extremely cheap ARMR for your support please reach out to us on either Telegram, Discord or through Email. You will get a BTC or ETH address where you can send the funds to. After giving us your transaction details and the ARMR wallet address, we will send the equivalent ARMR amount to your wallet.

No amount is too small, none too big. So please support us to continue our work and be able to stay on p2pb2b exchange.

Please watch out for scammers. We will never pm you first asking for payments. Only our CEO will handle the Tip Jar! Use only the Tip Jar Addresses we provide and double-check with the details from our website before sending any funds. Please report any suspicious behavior you come across immediately.

Contact addresses:

Discord: @ARMR CEO#8417

Telegram: @ARMR_CORE

Email: conversion@ARMR.network

Thank you for your continued support!

/ARMR team

Sources:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ARMRNetwork/comments/cohjv3/enhanced_tip_jar_announced/
https://www.publish0x.com/armr-network/enhanced-armr-tip-jar-introduced-xrnmww

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 04:42:53 PM

Community, support privacy coins!

ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 06:09:20 PM

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: