Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] A R M R | Network - Designed Around Security and Anonymity (ARMR.Network)  (Read 1566 times)
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:45:17 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 07:05:43 PM by ARMR.Network

Hello All and Welcome to our new home!

For the foreseeable future, we’ll be using this platform to keep our investors updated on past, present and future developments. We know all the health blogs are preaching the benefits of living in the now, and we’re feeling pretty zen ourselves, but we also understand some of you still have a few concerns that need addressing, before they too can sleep easily.
Still, others are just eager to learn more about the upcoming XCS to ARMR conversion; if this is you, feel free to scroll directly to the bottom of this post… For anyone still with us, let’s bring down this iron curtain together.

A Shared History
During the summer of 2017, a disparate group of like-minded people wares attracted to a project known as XCS or CybCSec. On the surface, this blockchain venture had plenty of potentials but was hampered by poor management and even worse development. However, the core idea was sound: A proof-of-stake privacy coin with a focus on speed. Slowly, as these like-minded individuals debated why the coin was underperforming, we grew together as a group and started asking hard questions and demanding answers from the XCS team.
To make a long story short, our small community of investors and researchers eventually uncovered staggering ineptitude and even fraud being perpetrated by CybCSec. As such, we’ve already taken legal action, but because crypto is such a new technology, we expect the investigation to be a long and difficult one. Therefore we’ve started helping ourselves by helping others caught in the scammers net.

A Shared Future
We believe if you want something done, you do it yourself. In the world of cryptocurrencies, the simple value of hard work is too often neglected while getting rich quick schemes are lauded. We’re not against a good profit margin, but we are at heart community-driven and we decided to not stand idly by while our fellow investors were being deceived.
ARMR is about taking matters into our own hands because we know, that extraordinary measures taken by extraordinary people can change the world. With funding pooled from all our members, we began developing a team and discussing strategies for extraditing the good from the bad. The fruits of our labor have already been thoroughly dissected elsewhere, but let’s go over it again quickly with the above-shared history in mind.

Out With The Old
ARMR is a completely new coin, but one which is to be initialized as a salvage operation. We’ve cored, deseeded and thrown out all the old rotten apples from XCS, effectively creating an entirely new team, recruited from within our own ranks. Our purpose is simple: To develop technology that’ll redeem the promise of privacy, security, and anonymity on the blockchain.
Previously, we’ve called this salvage operation an airdrop-swap, but during our last few meetings, we’ve taken to using the portmanteau “airfork” as a shorthand description. We wanted to share this word with you because it helps combat confusion: It is important to note, that ARMR is not a fork of XCS, rather, ARMR is a completely new coin, which will initially be airdropped to all non-fraudulent XCS holders.

In With The New
In other words, ARMR is a new way of launching an entirely new coin. Rather than burying the past, we intend to rectify it for not just ourselves, but for all other investors burnt by the scammers. This sense of community may seem alien in the world of cryptocurrencies, but we believe it’s necessary to introduce trust into the equation, because not only is it the right thing to do — it’s essential for organic growth, governmental contracts, and even mainstream adoption.
Crypto is a world usually shrouded in shadows and one which can seem almost impenetrable to the layman investor, a world where mountains and valleys are created overnight on nothing but hype. Our technological blockchain efforts may be heavily focused on privacy, but our team wants to be completely transparent; everything above board. Blockchain technology is about changing the world, not merely lining the pockets of a few select founders. Whether you’ve been with us from beginning or just joined as a new investor excited about the future, we’re honored to have you.

Airfork Details
Snapshot will be taken place on January the 9th 2018 @ 1 PM GMT+1 (12:00 UTC).
To participate, simply move all your old XCS tokens to your XCS wallet. We recommend you leave your wallet online during the snapshot.
After the snapshot, please encrypt your old XCS wallet and do a backup (Backup guide: https://cybcsec.com/walletw.pdf). When the new ARMR wallets are ready, move your wallet.dat file to your ARMR wallet to claim your coins.

The XCS to ARMR ratio is going to be decided once we see how many coins are in the snapshot. But we’re aiming for 5:1. This means for every 5 XCS you’ll receive 1 ARMR. If this seems a little low, it’s because we are, as previously mentioned, using this opportunity to also do a hefty coin burn. The circulating supply of ARMR should be around 25 million with a total supply of 40 million after the Airfork has been processed. The surplus is intended for salaries and community development awards.

For help and/or questions: The recent influx of new users demonstrates we’re already generating some excitement and don’t worry, we’ll have all new ARMR telegram groups up and rearing to go right after the airfork, but in the meantime, feel free to ask any questions in the old XCS telegram groups.

Download ARMR wallet:

Download ARMR bootstrap:

Join our Telegram Community:

Follow us:

Truly Private, Untraceable, High Velocity Funds Transfer
coming soon...

ARMR | Network - Private from the Ground Up, designed around Security and Anonymity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:23:41 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:26:01 AM by ARMR.Network

We understand a lot of people have been concerned about XCS, we want to make it abundantly clear from the start, ARMR has nothing to do with XCS. The ONLY link between XCS and ARMR is that we are forking the XCS blockchain for our AirDrop, this is something you can benefit from if you hold XCS coins before the snapshot.

The Snapshot will now take place on 9th of January at 1:00 PM GMT+1.

Please visit us Telegram for more info: https://t.me/joinchat/Fui6dktBiSptg-aFXH3V-A

ARMR | Network - Private from the Ground Up, designed around Security and Anonymity.
mugwump

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:38:19 AM

Wonderful! Really curious to see how ARMR will evolve!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

it seems this project is very serious in its development, we japanese people see a seriousness, from the writings made. I see ann thread this, everything is written, unlike most announcements that use images. it proves the project is serious
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 03:00:47 AM by ARMR.Network

We did it! You did it!
The snapshot was taken on block 241874 and a list of all wallet addresses in sync at this time has been compiled. If your wallet was open and synced with your transactions prior to and including the snapshot block, we hope you said Cheese — 'cause you're in the snapshot!

ARMR Network
Private From the Ground Up, Designed Around Security and Anonymity.

Hello All and Welcome to our new home.
For the foreseeable future, we’ll be using this platform to keep our investors updated on past, present and future developments. We know all the health blogs are preaching the benefits of living in the now, and we’re feeling pretty zen ourselves, but we also understand some of you still have a few concerns that need addressing, before they too can sleep easily.
Still, others are just eager to learn more about the upcoming XCS to ARMR conversion; if this is you, feel free to scroll directly to the bottom of this post… For anyone still with us, let’s bring down this iron curtain together.

A Shared History
During the summer of 2017, a disparate group of like-minded people were attracted to a project known as XCS or CybCSec. On the surface, this blockchain venture had plenty of potentials but was hampered by poor management and even worse development. However, the core idea was sound: A proof-of-stake privacy coin with a focus on speed. Slowly, as these like-minded individuals debated why the coin was underperforming, we grew together as a group and started asking hard questions and demanding answers from the XCS team.
To make a long story short, our small community of investors and researchers eventually uncovered staggering ineptitude and even fraud being perpetrated by CybCSec. As such, we’ve already taken legal action, but because crypto is such a new technology, we expect the investigation to be a long and difficult one. Therefore we’ve started helping ourselves by helping others caught in the scammers net.

A Shared Future
We believe if you want something done, you do it yourself. In the world of cryptocurrencies, the simple value of hard work is too often neglected while getting rich quick schemes are lauded. We’re not against a good profit margin, but we are at heart community driven and we decided to not stand idly by while our fellow investors were being deceived.
ARMR is about taking matters into our own hands because we know, that extraordinary measures taken by extraordinary people can change the world. With funding pooled from all our members, we began developing a team and discussing strategies for extraditing the good from the bad. The fruits of our labor have already been thoroughly dissected elsewhere, but let’s go over it again quickly with the above-shared history in mind.

Out With The Old
ARMR is a completely new coin, but one which is to be initialized as a salvage operation. We’ve corred, deseeded and thrown out all the old rotten apples from XCS, effectively creating an entirely new team, recruited from within our own ranks. Our purpose is simple: To develop technology that’ll redeem the promise of privacy, security, and anonymity on the blockchain.
Previously, we’ve called this salvage operation an airdrop-swap, but during our last few meetings, we’ve taken to using the portmanteau “airfork” as a shorthand description. We wanted to share this word with you because it helps combat confusion: It is important to note, that ARMR is not a fork of XCS, rather, ARMR is a completely new coin, which will initially be airdropped to all non-fraudulent XCS holders.

In With The New
In other words, ARMR is a new way of launching an entirely new coin. Rather than burying the past, we intend to rectify it for not just ourselves, but for all other investors burnt by the scammers. This sense of community may seem alien in the world of cryptocurrencies, but we believe it’s necessary to introduce trust into the equation, because not only is it the right thing to do — it’s essential for organic growth, governmental contracts, and even mainstream adoption.
Crypto is a world usually shrouded in shadows and one which can seem almost impenetrable to the layman investor, a world where mountains and valleys are created overnight on nothing but hype. Our technological blockchain efforts may be heavily focused on privacy, but our team wants to be completely transparent; everything above board. Blockchain technology is about changing the world, not merely lining the pockets of a few select founders. Whether you’ve been with us from beginning or just joined as a new investor excited about the future, we’re honored to have you.

Airfork Details
Snapshot will be taken place on January the 9th 2018 @ 1 PM GMT+1 (12:00 UTC).
To participate, simply move all your old XCS tokens to your XCS wallet. We recommend you leave your wallet online during the snapshot.
After the snapshot, please encrypt your old XCS wallet and do a backup (Backup guide: https://cybcsec.com/walletw.pdf). When the new ARMR wallets are ready, move your wallet.dat file to your ARMR wallet to claim your coins.

The XCS to ARMR ratio is going to be decided once we see how many coins are in the snapshot. But we’re aiming for 5:1. This means for every 5 XCS you’ll receive 1 ARMR. If this seems a little low, it’s because we are, as previously mentioned, using this opportunity to also do a hefty coin burn. The circulating supply of ARMR should be around 25 million with a total supply of 40 million after the Airfork has been processed. The surplus is intended for salaries and community development awards.

For help and/or questions: Join us on Telegram https://t.me/ARMR_Network

/ARMR - Team

https://ARMR.Network

Cryptocoined_insta

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

If we backed up our wallets before the snapshot, do we need to do it again after the snapshot?
gunsandbitcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

curious

watching
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:29:46 AM

All the very best.
When can we buy this token in a exchange?

Have you applied for any exchanges? Possible to share the information?
Ncognit0

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

ARMR is going to be a big contender in the privacy game. Definitely watching out for this one. Best of luck team!
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

After snapshot happened, can I sell my coins on exchange or I should keep them on my wallet in order to get armr coins?
FiLTHYRiCHCOiN

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

Hello devs I have been hodling cybcsec for months, but I just realized yesterday that I had to download that wallet and keep it online in order to gain airfork armr.  ive been downloading the blockchain for 30 hours now, can i still get those armr or did i miss? please dont make me cry!!

also, i would like to buy many many more armr, where can i do that? is armr listed anywhere yet? best of luck to all of the privacy world
Newraly

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

Hello devs I have been hodling cybcsec for months, but I just realized yesterday that I had to download that wallet and keep it online in order to gain airfork armr.  ive been downloading the blockchain for 30 hours now, can i still get those armr or did i miss? please dont make me cry!!

also, i would like to buy many many more armr, where can i do that? is armr listed anywhere yet? best of luck to all of the privacy world

Join the telegram group. But to answer your question, if you just downloaded the qt wallet and did not have it ready for the snapshot, unfortunately, you will not get ARMR. The instructions described pretty much what the requirements were then. I'm sorry :-(
marhand

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

After snapshot happened, can I sell my coins on exchange or I should keep them on my wallet in order to get armr coins?
You can sell your coins (if you want), you should not keep them for getting armr coins. If your coins were in XCS wallet before 9th January
at 1:00 PM GMT+1 you were eligible to claim your ARMR in the snapshot. During Q1 the team will release ARMR wallet, so you'll be able to use your XCS wallet.dat file to claim your ARMR coins. 
ARMR.Network (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:27:40 AM by ARMR.Network

Dear newly-minted ARMR investors,
Our snapshot was successfully completed with a ratio of 5:1. The circulating supply of the old XCS coins is ~126 million.
In order to bring the total down beyond the 5:1 ratio, we’re capping all wallets containing more than 4 million XCS, this is due to the fact that someone attempted to exchange XCS coins from the non-circulating supply.

Therefore, if you held more than 4 million XCS at the time of the snapshot, you’ll only receive ARMR for the first 4 million, meaning a maximum of 800.000 ARMR per wallet. If you have any questions regarding this you can reach out on contact@armr.network

If you’re a normal investor, this won’t affect you – Except that it'll keep our circulating supply below 26 million ARMR coins, meaning a scarcity increase compared to XCS and thusly a potential future increase of ARMR coin value.

This is a community coin and a community effort and we believe this aggressive coin burn in combination with the airfork is for the good of the community.

This brings the total supply of ARMR down to the promised 40 million with 14 million kept in escrow in a development fund wallet. These coins are locked and will be paid out at a rate of 0.5-1% per month and provide the funding for further development, servers, salaries and community bounties.

Before the new ARMR coins are minted and distributed, we’ll introduce our new white paper. We realize some of you may be impatient to receive your ARMR coins, but we believe we’d be doing you a disservice if we minted the coins before we completed this very important task.

Lastly, right now we’re working on finishing the website. The website is launching today but a very simple one for now. Visit us at WWW.ARMR.NETWORK.
We have also released a subpage where you can double-check to see if your wallet was caught in the snapshot.
Please read the guidelines before contacting us. Because your wallet is able to store the coins on sub-addresses and not the default(a built-in security measure) you will need to do as described in the guideline if your default address returns 0. Go to WWW.ARMR.NETWORK/SNAPSHOT

The second stage will include an introduction to our great team and a comprehensive roadmap for the days to come.

See you soon,
ARMR Dev Team

cryptovenus

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

thank you for setting up the snapshot lookup!
Ncognit0

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:38:11 AM

Dear newly-minted ARMR investors,
Our snapshot was successfully completed with a ratio of 5:1. The circulating supply of the old XCS coins is ~126 million.
In order to bring the total down beyond the 5:1 ratio, we’re capping all wallets containing more than 4 million XCS, this is due to the fact that someone attempted to exchange XCS coins from the non-circulating supply.

Therefore, if you held more than 4 million XCS at the time of the snapshot, you’ll only receive ARMR for the first 4 million, meaning a maximum of 800.000 ARMR per wallet. If you have any questions regarding this you can reach out on contact@armr.network

If you’re a normal investor, this won’t affect you – Except that it'll keep our circulating supply below 26 million ARMR coins, meaning a scarcity increase compared to XCS and thusly a potential future increase of ARMR coin value.

This is a community coin and a community effort and we believe this aggressive coin burn in combination with the airfork is for the good of the community.

This brings the total supply of ARMR down to the promised 40 million with 14 million kept in escrow in a development fund wallet. These coins are locked and will be paid out at a rate of 0.5-1% per month and provide the funding for further development, servers, salaries and community bounties.

Before the new ARMR coins are minted and distributed, we’ll introduce our new white paper. We realize some of you may be impatient to receive your ARMR coins, but we believe we’d be doing you a disservice if we minted the coins before we completed this very important task.

Lastly, right now we’re working on finishing the website. The website is launching today but a very simple one for now. Visit us at WWW.ARMR.NETWORK.
We have also released a subpage where you can double-check to see if your wallet was caught in the snapshot.
Please read the guidelines before contacting us. Because your wallet is able to store the coins on sub-addresses and not the default(a built-in security measure) you will need to do as described in the guideline if your default address returns 0. Go to WWW.ARMR.NETWORK/SNAPSHOT

The second stage will include an introduction to our great team and a comprehensive roadmap for the days to come.

See you soon,
ARMR Dev Team

Great news! I just checked my balance and coins are there! Can't wait for more updates!
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

Several restarts also didn't helped. At the end I've used transfer command successfully. This is probably not a high prio bug, but it makes sense to have it in the backlog
ninjacoins

Activity: 170

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

Are there any more details on the current team and how many Devs are currently working on ARMR?
Newraly

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

Are there any more details on the current team and how many Devs are currently working on ARMR?
all that is on the works... by Q1 a lot more of information will be released.. i advise you to visit the news channel on telegram for news..
suspiciously square

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

What will CoinExchange do with the coins it got from the snapshot? It must have had some of the biggest CybCSec wallets. Will it give its customers coins from the snapshot?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: