Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty manager  (Read 3280 times)
duongit

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

I don't have Merit to grow my rank Sad I think you can pay a little time for write everyday
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:47:35 PM

I think this is not the argument on which to judge fraudulent activities. There were projects in which the bounty Manager was with a higher rank and proved to be scams.
buhna

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:51:54 PM

Maybe it is another account of experienced user. Or manager in ICO with little budget.  Cheesy But you know maybe it is better to bounty hunter. Little project can give you more profit than big one.

missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.

One time I saw a good campaign, but it was managed by newbie - so I decided not to participate. I was very upset when I heard that it was very successful Sad So better focus on the project itself.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Abdul Wafi

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:57:14 PM

it does not matter even though the newbie rankings as long as he has that ability and can make a success of the projects that he manages, do not judge from the ranking of the ability of each person different difference
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:09 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?

Well maybe the bounty manager is one of the team what I mean they didn't hire a bounty manager . If you are able to see the spreadsheet is on progress you can somehow trust it and also double check the ICO if it's really legit on your own conclusion .
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:22:45 PM

Well maybe the bounty manager is one of the team what I mean they didn't hire a bounty manager . If you are able to see the spreadsheet is on progress you can somehow trust it and also double check the ICO if it's really legit on your own conclusion .
Joining up bounty campaigns with newbie manager would really be entirely depending with your own discretion as being said if you saw on-time updates on spreadsheets then it can really somehow built some trust towards on the person who do handle the campaign.Not all newbies are not capable on doing such thing,impressions into newbies cant really be removed which we cant really blame people but giving them a chance isnt really bad at all.

okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

if a newbie is a manager in a campaign is definitely a scam because first of all newbie he has no experience about managing the campaign most campaign managers almost all hero member over because they have long been in this field and they manage to manage a camapign so if a newbie is a manager of a campaign you will surely scam that post and that's your time.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:25:09 AM

There is high chance its is scam if its really a good project they can easily hired reputable manager to manage thier campaign. Its easy to attract participants if its manage by the one who trusted here , but not all is scam there is many campaign just dont want to manage it by other member and prefered to manage it by one of the team.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

Some campaigns are not run by experienced managers. That means they are running it by theirselves and it's not necessarily to be a scam.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Some campaigns are not run by experienced managers. That means they are running it by theirselves and it's not necessarily to be a scam.

Even you cannot be say like that. Simultanously you can find the good project owner paying us better amount even whether are newsbies are well. I do not why you want to doubt about the person with the rank itself.
We are believing the high rank member since his account some value to sell in the maket.
So people here on this forum will have preferable option as most trusted manager like Woshib or yahoo.
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

Without Knowing person A project can not give unknown person to handle bounty campaign . That's why many new project start their campaign with new btt account. For understanding their project need to read their whitepaper also their team member like advisers etc.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:30:12 PM

Nope, and it depends on the situation. Although newbie managers, does not have enough rank, some newbie managers are part of the team of the ICO, and they dont hire bounty managers, so we cannot judge in this situation, as i have encountered this type of campaign. Of course, high rank managers can be trusted much, but we could not say that all of their promotion campaign can be trusted, it always depends on the ICO they promoted.

Have a great day
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

if campaign manager , dev team too is not problem
because use username same with project
if newbie only open campaign manager service is bad, i think is low participant can follow bounty campaign

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:30:15 AM

manajer kampanye newbie tidak berarti scam because it depends on the condition of a project usually using its own company name that means the campaign is managed by the company's own team,indeed most of us will think scam for the reason of the beginner is not enough experience,

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:01:15 AM

I see the bounty of new manager better than manager experienced bounty. Many of the old manager bounty bounty results cut.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
rolando1994

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

I always think positively to every bounty manager, and sometimes there are ico that bounty is managed directly by pengembabg party, well ico like this is usually bounty manager with a fairly low rank.
stitch80

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

In my opinion, the btt rank of a bounty manager is not the most important thing in bounty campaign. First of all, you should look at the other things like whitepaper, roadmap and the team itself. If the idea of some project is worthy and blockchain is a really essential part of it, if the team is not hidden and may be found on different social media, if the project has clear and detailed whitepaper and roadmap, so it won't be a critical factor that the bounty manager has a newbie rank.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

Nothing bad about newbies, you just need to check the project yourself and communicate with developers or managers if it's possible like here
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

As mentioned by others, newbie bounty manager are mostly part of the Team who offer the project. Most of them are new in this forum therefore they are mostly newbies. It's better to have a legit newbie that a legendary scammer. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: