Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie bounty manager  (Read 3280 times)
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

In my opinion , it is still ok not to look at the rank level. Because there are some scam projects that employ people who have a high ranking level. It's good also if the bounty manager first check the project they will do. But it's all back to us who will invest in an ICO, that's why we have to read whitepapers more thoroughly. Exploring more outcomes of their project.
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

Is that really matter if the bounty manager is a newbie or not? I mean that account could be new but behind that account i a experience person in doing the bounty manager position. We can't jsut base on the account rank we see, let's try  and wait for the result of him/her being a bounty manager. You can always make an appeal if he/she is not doing the proper job of being a BM.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

Is that really matter if the bounty manager is a newbie or not? I mean that account could be new but behind that account i a experience person in doing the bounty manager position. We can't jsut base on the account rank we see, let's try  and wait for the result of him/her being a bounty manager. You can always make an appeal if he/she is not doing the proper job of being a BM.
Not really, but it's still affected with bounty though (people would like to join on famous BM rather than newb account with newbie stats).
If there are 2 legit bounties on same time, would you prefer to try and wait on newbie account rather than famous bounty manager?
Even an amateur can answer this.
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:02:41 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 02:16:49 PM by roxbit

We all know that newbie accounts do not make people trust in the project, but anyway who knows if that i not a multiple account
Maybe it is just a manager who decided to work with a new account.

I guess the best way to understand if that is not a scam is to read all the documentation and try to connect with the team

I don't think the position/rank of the user in the forum is necessary because they maybe using a new account to bring their name but it doesn't mean they are new. They just want to bring the project name in the account name for branding. To think there are lots of high ranked account that are scamming so it is not the basis to tell is scam or not. It is the project itself that needs to evaluated and how viable is the said project to the public.
hanzosum

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

There were so many project which was ruled by Legend Or Senior member bounty mangers. So we can not classify as scam because of their bounty managers.

The main point is that bounty manager knows or not what rule all process. If the cycle is ok then no worry. More professional more scam maybe more true term Grin

All crypto world have to solve this scam problem with permanent solution to be survived immediately. But how...  Huh
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

Of course, it is much more pleasant to participate in the bouty program wis respected Manager, but sometimes the projects themselves lead their bounty and they simply do not have other accounts except for jr.Member.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

Is that really matter if the bounty manager is a newbie or not? I mean that account could be new but behind that account i a experience person in doing the bounty manager position. We can't jsut base on the account rank we see, let's try  and wait for the result of him/her being a bounty manager. You can always make an appeal if he/she is not doing the proper job of being a BM.
Not really, but it's still affected with bounty though (people would like to join on famous BM rather than newb account with newbie stats).
If there are 2 legit bounties on same time, would you prefer to try and wait on newbie account rather than famous bounty manager?
Even an amateur can answer this.
Our common sense would really be just enough for us or would normally choose up the reputable ones rather than on risking out on a newbie manager. Its true that there are newbie manager arent really newbie at all when it comes to campaign handling but we do know that rank on this forum will always vary specially if a manager is reputable and known. We would always prefer to join up on their campaigns rather than on selecting the new ones.
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
Thank you for your answers.
In fact, the bounty campaign manager has a high ranking and prestige is a very important component, it has a certain impact on the success of an ICO project. However, sometimes devs team members may nominate. You should consider these projects with caution. because, if a project is not interested in marketing and expanding the community. It negatively affects the development process of the project.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

I do not really trust with bounty manager who has a newbie ranking because I think the newbie rankings seem not too experienced to be able to set the course of bounty campaign. I prefer who has a ranking and already experienced.

Snyderfx2

Activity: 351

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

there is no pointing look for the bounty manager rank. so many new good bounties operating newbie bounty members. in addtion to that they are create a btt account with their project name and do bounty program. if that project good, you can participate that project without any concerning about the manager

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

If the Manager of the bounty company has a rank on the bitcointalk Newbie forum, this does not mean that the project is fraudulent. Some projects assign a person from the team to run a bounty company.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:41:36 PM

I don't treat such campaigns seriously. And after dozens of scam ICOs, I don't join such campaigns at all. Though may be they all are not necessarily scam. I just don't wanna play this roulette anymore and waste my time. Good projects launch as a rule a well-organised bounty campaign to make people trust them, and they usually choose reliable experienced bounty managers.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
CathalG

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

I've seen a campaign with a newbie bounty manager is that really necessary? Do you think this campaign is not a scam?
I believe that every self-respecting company should be able to provide its staff with at least a copper member profile. It's a minimally acceptable rank for the moment.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

If the team is good, I usually don't care about the bounty manager's Bitcointalk rank actually. There are some other indicators you can easily understand (team, whitepaper, website etc.) if the campaign is a scam or not. Also if their community manager is good, they mostly find a good manager for their bounty.

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

I think not all newbie account that handle a campaign is just new here in bitcoin forum or has no knowledge about crypto and about managing a campaign.Except if we know personally that person. That's why we should not judge a person identity through his/her forum profile. Yes a lot of ICO that has a bounty campaign end to a scam but i think it is not fault by the bounty manager alone but the project developer so,be careful always. Don't just look at the bounty campaign manager but be sure you study and learn about the project and the persons behind it before joining.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:46:09 AM

Quality of bounty campaign doesn't depend on rank of bounty manager Smiley. There are tons of bounty manager with low rank but bounty campaigns which they managed were really good to join. You guys should care too much about rank of bounty manager in this forum cause it doesn't affect although just a little to quality of bounty campaign Smiley.

btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

Quality of bounty campaign doesn't depend on rank of bounty manager Smiley. There are tons of bounty manager with low rank but bounty campaigns which they managed were really good to join. You guys should care too much about rank of bounty manager in this forum cause it doesn't affect although just a little to quality of bounty campaign Smiley.
Newbies have restrictions on content formatting and sending messages. That's not a smart decision to host your project by newbie.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

newbie bounty manager I think it's still very risky, I prefer to choose and become a participant of bounty manager who already has a ranking of more members to the top or full member and at least he has been handling bounty campaign before.
MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:10:10 AM

How to find good bounty campaign?
how to earn money? send me message in PM

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

Still they can Manage bounty,  But for me prefer  to choose  the well known bounty manager  have done  lot's of bounties one way for  me  to distinguish if  weather  the bounty  is scam  or not. Enough  knowledge  about  handling  bounties one of the  factor  of a manager. You can always background check  manager before  joining campaign. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: