Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (XF₲) Fuego 🔥 Decentralized Privacy Banking Network (POW)  (Read 32903 times)
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:30:29 AM

also Galapagos.. aka {WindowSlayer} and his contribution.

I understand we all arent developers.
I understand we are all users.

If building a block explorer is beyond your skill level, what about starting a discord group? A reddit group?
Can you help others start mining? Can you spread word about the project to your circles and groups?

if you have a large amount of {Dragonglass} in your wallet - does it match your level of contribution?
It should.

I like your way of thinking. Coins should be a community project and everyone can contribute in their own way. This is not an ICO with a marketing department or premine funds, we as the community have to spread the word.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aejontargaryen (OP)

Activity: 414
Merit: 8

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Coins should be a community project and everyone can contribute in their own way.
This is not an ICO with a marketing department or premine funds, we as the community have to spread the word.

Wise words.  our future grows brighter.
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

What is the current block number ?
ljgda

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

What is the current block number ?
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 10:11:59 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:39:12 PM by aejontargaryen

May put us an API on the website to @ least check block height until blockchain explorer.

Added few minor miner updates.  Wink
And chkpt @8008. Will add another @18k for a v1.1.2 release. (v1.1.3)

aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:06:28 AM

we must all find and recruit the best of the best of Meme-smiths.
gameparadise007

Activity: 442
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:14:33 PM

May put us an API on the website to @ least check block height until blockchain explorer.

Added few minor miner updates.  Wink
And chkpt @8008. Will add another @18k for a v1.1.2 release.

What is the significance of the checkpoints ?
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:03:57 PM

it frees us from needing to load the blockchain in its entirety when starting the daemon or wallet. Rather it defers to the last checkpoint... similar to  an in-game checkpoint in a way....?  Cool
an achievement of sorts, yes?

it also represents a way of us saying we agree those group of blocks are valid enough to be 'sealed' and added to the foundation. 'so to speak'
but mostly for convenience.
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:57:09 AM

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life." -SJ

Speaking of foundation, rather than bother with a temporary API block height on the website, I think it better to offer the wallet with its {DRGL} contents displayed on the website- to be given to the first one to confirm {{DragonglassWallet}} on Windows..  since the gui has a block height indicator.  the stronger the base the longer the reach. if you have windows and the wallet is not working.... why, me'Lords?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Hm are you even serious about this project, I mean it seems to be a little bit odd to say the least. Doesn't really look like you are intending to pull off a big one Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

That's the most fuuny coins I have met.
The story behind the coin is intersting.
Maybe I could introduce it to my children,and support them
to mine some for keeping.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

Such a unique and interesting project.  Doesn't look like there's any use for this (except to kill whitewalkers). I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan and might participate to do my part in the war coming.

Are any devs on board to help with creating the block explorer?
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:25:15 PM

Hm are you even serious about this project, I mean it seems to be a little bit odd to say the least. Doesn't really look like you are intending to pull off a big one Cheesy

Aye my friend, you are a dreamer as they say. there will be plenty of time left for dreaming. first comes the work.
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:12:14 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 06:14:30 AM by aejontargaryen

Such a unique and interesting project.  Doesn't look like there's any use for this (except to kill whitewalkers). I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan and might participate to do my part in the war coming.

Are any devs on board to help with creating the block explorer?
i think the question to ask is what other digital currency has use in killing white walkers?
If you don't do your part, who will? Lips sealed
rocket_racoon

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:19:16 AM

I'm also mining this but lord knows why..

It's only running on an azure vm which comes free with msdn subscription so if it's all a waste then no harm done.

This is unrelated to the other dragonglass (DGS) I take it?
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

ahhh but you DO know why you are mining {DRGL}

there will be many claims to the throne, but only one prince was promised.

rocket_racoon

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

Right, lovely.

So what do you need help with? You've mentioned a Block Explorer, anything else? Do you have any USP for this coin apart from Game Of Thrones quotes? Killing white walkers is a noble ambition but once the war is over it might be nice for the coin to still have a use.
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

Agreed.
Patience is a rare virtue these days.

What is your skill-set sir rocket of racoon?
aejontargaryen (OP)

🔥

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 01:08:48 AM

20:08 28 January 2018
  • 20,000+  blocks of  {DRAGONGLASS}  have been mined
  • current block reward  ~  28 {DRGL}           (Genesis ~30)
  • Game Of Thrones season 8 release date- confirmed 2019
Galapagos
Copper Member

Activity: 129
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:43:25 AM

Right, lovely.

So what do you need help with? You've mentioned a Block Explorer, anything else? Do you have any USP for this coin apart from Game Of Thrones quotes? Killing white walkers is a noble ambition but once the war is over it might be nice for the coin to still have a use.

Hi Rocket_Racoon,
do you know how to make a block explorer?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: