Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: removed  (Read 22777 times)
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

I saw the project moonlite this is a project that good, with the concept of a clear and the strong I’m pretty sure if this project will be successful get investors, the idea of the idea of the project is really nice and the team of this project me a pretty professionals, I was excited to follow the development of the project and I hope this project will be successful
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

Hey everybody,

Apologies for such a late reply... I will reply to all comments over the last few days in this post:

@dakszmey ~ definitely, the ratios by which the mined currency will be split according to the outcome of a vote that will be held 4 times a year. we actually let token holders vote on every single corporate action such as: split ratios, new execs, new directors, investments, expansion and expansion levels, all the way to "if we wish to change our corporate colors from blue to red" ~ one of the pillars that our company is built on is transparency & token holder involvement, so you are def part of the project!

@dorismak - we have a  power supply agreement with the producer. we have 100% energy supply (0% downtime) guarantee, and a multi year fixed base price agreement to ensure costs remain the same + CPI. these 2 basically contractually guarantee supply and price. Iceland make a significant portion of their energy from geo-thermal installations, and this is not weather dependent.

I have seen some comments which question or even try to degrade the sincerity of the project and its rollout. to explain this, we appointed an independent external auditor who will provide the following: audit of power supply, power price agreements ; audit of premises and associated agreements ; audit of the milestones and timing ~~ literally every single thing we have written into our timeline and white paper is audited and publicly reported on. if we miss 1 goal, it will be public knowledge.

we have developed a tight rollout schedule, but it is achievable. just watch this space. pre-sale tokens are nearly sold out, so be there or be square Wink

It's great that you are really allowing investors to be a part of this journey with you, it's nice that token holders have the advantage of participating in the decision making and in the process of moving this project foward. I think this feature is really beneficial to token holders and to everyone who is a part of this community. It's a huge plus that you're offering a feature like this, I'm sure everyone who's putting their money on a project that they like really wants to be part of the team and to take part in every endeavor that the project will encounter. I'm sure with this feature, there will be nothing that will hold back and keep this project from reaching the success that it deserves. I really applaud the devs for their transparency, it's rare to find a project that will let you be a part of the team, it's really amazing that you're giving the token holder the chance to be involve and part take in every decision making process behind the scenes. The way you answer the questions that were being addressed on here just shows how transparent you are and how reliable the roadmap is, I'm really glad that you mentioned that there will be an independent external auditor that's responsible to provide the auditing, that will really help maintain the transparency and avoid the team from being biased when it comes to reporting to the public. Thank you so much for being on here and we really have nothing to worry here because it seems like the team is really equipped to achieve the tight schedule that's being presented in the roadmap.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:04:37 AM

Hi again everybody, thanks for the great support. it is truly humbling to see how well the project is being received by the global community, and to see that our intentions are being received as intended.

This has caused sales to soar! we had 17,000,000 tokens allocated for presale, which were supposed to last about 8 weeks. these have been snapped up, and don't look as if they will last another 2 weeks. this is truly an honor! so thanks to everybody for that.

To address the so-called "points" as raised by @OGNasty:

I really do not know how you could draw these conclusions? there is nothing in the numbers, or white paper, or web site, or reality, from where you could possibly deduce this info? I can only imagine that these numbers were thumb-sucked to de-cred our project.

- the total team tokens are 5% of the total supply, locked up for 180 days. this is clear in the white paper, web site, graphs, token swap summary, everywhere? I am not sure where you see that the team has "allocated 83% of tokens to itself" ; nor are we "paying ourselves USD300,000" at any given point. the profit distribution allows for a small team bonus on an annualized, performance based bonus. THE INFO YOU HAVE PUT IN YOUR POST IS SIMPLY INCORRECT AND MISLEADING

- regarding "only 28% of funds go to equipment" - this is also incorrect. we are building our first data centre in 3 phases, just to be frugal. 100% of capital allocated to phase 1, 2, and 3 is used for equipment, construction and setup & retained cash. not $1 is spent on anything else. this is clear in our financial forecasts and Capex budgets on the investor section of our web site. to take this further, we are aiming for $30m-35m on for our ICO. only $12m is allocated for the first data centre. this is again, just for redundancy and to be safe with investor funds. this additional capital (USD28M+) is kept in cold storage until used for expansion. once our first DC is live, we are then in a position to expand with the capital we have raised and stored, instead of waiting for operational profits like pretty much any other mining operation (all expansion decisions and source of capital to be used are vote upon by all token holders) // by managing the cash reserves and deploying operations in a slow and controlled manner, we are preserving capital security, and not wasting public funds on "school fees" -- everything we do is audited and publicly reported on, and voted on where needed --

- setup costs are absolutely minimal, around 10% of capital spend during construction, not 45% - this is made up of construction costs and other costs directly related to equipment housing and installation.

- to correct you on your assumption on what we "expect" of our token holders. we expect nothing from anybody. investing in this ICO is totally voluntary. we use 100% of invested funds on equipment, setup, and the balance stays in cash/currency, and provide audits on every single step. we keep the business almost 100% liquid, and after month 2, 100% liquid (cash and unencumbered assets)  ; plus we mitigate risk on every possible level, from currency depreciation, energy, equipment, team, weather and more.. we promise security and transparency to everybody. 

- Lastly, you mentioned that "by some miracle, we raise $2,55m" - well that was less than the first week's token sales. we will be sold out of presale tokens in the next 2 weeks or so at current rates - around 55% of the way through our presale phase. our seed round was oversubscribed by over 200% in the first week. we expect a full sellout of MNL tokens during our ICO, which may raise around $80m-100M (depending on bonuses paid) if we succeed.

- the maths that you have used to attack our project is fictitious, and frankly laughable. I could not even use those numbers as a means to comment, as they are so wayward, and 100% made up.

I feel that this thread is heading in the wrong direction, and although I invite qualified questions, to which will be answered as best we can, I ask you to please cease this fruitless line of trying to shoot imaginary holes in our project. we have done everything in the spirit of transparency and blockchain. it is actually disappointing to be reading your write ups.

**** AT THIS POINT THE MNL TEAM, MOONLITE PROJECT, AND ALL ASSOCIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVISORS AND AGENTS HERBEY RECUSE OURSELVES FROM THIS LINE OF COMMENTING - ANY FURTHER COMMENTS, FICTITIOUS NUMBERS, ANGLES OF ATTACK AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH @OGNASTY WILL BE IGNORED. WE WILL NO LONGER BE RESPONDING TO COMMENTS IN THIS SUBJECT/LINE****

Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:36:28 PM

After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

After reading a profile of this project I have seen have great future prospects. Thus I also hope this project goes smoothly until the ICO is completed.
Thanks for the kind words.

eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:12:06 PM

Here in Moonlite project I see a good opportunity for ICO investors to buy at big discount price. I want to support this project investing but firstly need to analyze in details the whitepaper. The project have very good idea. It is little similar with Envion project that was very successful ICO, recently they raised more than 100 millions dollars.
milchcomp

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

im very excited about this monero project and i have joined , looking forward to this project evolve and much more improve and im wishing it a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team and merry christmas.
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Hey everybody, thanks for your well-wishes and messages of support....
gnosgen

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:49:27 AM

Perhaps the most promising project
Suntory

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

Smiley good ico
afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

I made a little tiny investment, fingers crossed
All these praises from newbie accounts are freaking me out

Also, you need to up your discussion skills a bit if you want to prove you're legit, addressing a legendary member from a newbie account that way won't help your cause at all
If you can't handle pressure at this stage how can anyone trust you with their money, tens of millions of $ is lot more of pressure, don't you think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:37 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:33:57 AM by Jednopivo

I love this - green crypto mining. It's about time someone has done/doing something about this. We all need to do our bit to save the environment before it's too late.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

@MoonLite Project ICO Why is it stated here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-krige-0b04bb32/ that "EMK Bulk Carriers is a subsidiary of EMK Capital"?

I've contacted EMK Capital. They replied: "EMK Bulk Carriers has no relationship to EMK Capital."
paulmaritz

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

In addition, why do you state "Pentahash Mining is a newly formed company, which operates in the crypto-currency mining space. We have procured the equipment for the first roll-out phase for our first data center. Pentahash will shortly be, and will remain the largest crypto-mining operation in Africa with the following capacity" here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-krige-0b04bb32/

This while it is stated here that "Our mining operations will not have significant market share in global mining operations; however will be the largest mining operation in South Africa, we will easily be able to expand further due to the excellent and lively nature of the operation": https://medium.com/@lalurieno/moonlite-operates-in-crypto-currency-mining-space-to-start-mining-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-dash-cd59e9245cd6

In other words, my question is: Which of the two companies and/or projects are going to be the largest, Pentahash Mining or MoonLite?

Furthermore, where can I find more information pertaining to EMK Bulk Carriers and The Capitevo Group?

Thank you for your time and effort in this regard.
paulmaritz

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

By the way: This looks like a great project. The aim of my line of questions is to satisfy my due diligence. It is not designed to discredit you in any shape or form.
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:38:44 AM

Smiley good ico

Perhaps the most promising project

I made a little tiny investment, fingers crossed
All these praises from newbie accounts are freaking me out

Also, you need to up your discussion skills a bit if you want to prove you're legit, addressing a legendary member from a newbie account that way won't help your cause at all
If you can't handle pressure at this stage how can anyone trust you with their money, tens of millions of $ is lot more of pressure, don't you think?
Rank doesn't matter that much. To have a newbie account is better than buying a legendary one.

I love this - green crypto mining. It's about time someone has done/doing something about this. We all to do our bit to save the environment before it's too late.
Thanks

-snip-
I've pmed devs to respond here.

MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:16:17 AM

In addition, why do you state "Pentahash Mining is a newly formed company, which operates in the crypto-currency mining space. We have procured the equipment for the first roll-out phase for our first data center. Pentahash will shortly be, and will remain the largest crypto-mining operation in Africa with the following capacity" here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-krige-0b04bb32/

This while it is stated here that "Our mining operations will not have significant market share in global mining operations; however will be the largest mining operation in South Africa, we will easily be able to expand further due to the excellent and lively nature of the operation": https://medium.com/@lalurieno/moonlite-operates-in-crypto-currency-mining-space-to-start-mining-bitcoin-bitcoin-cash-dash-cd59e9245cd6

In other words, my question is: Which of the two companies and/or projects are going to be the largest, Pentahash Mining or MoonLite?

Furthermore, where can I find more information pertaining to EMK Bulk Carriers and The Capitevo Group?

Hi Paulmaritz,

thanks for your 2 comments.

By rights, the linked-in profile of Eric Krige needs to be updated, so thank you for this. Pentahash was actually the genesis to the MoonLite Project, when we first planned to do it in SA as a private project. As the project scope grew and we realized what we could create, we exited from this original plan due to several factors ranging from political stability, energy prices, energy supply etc, and pentahash was downgraded to a non-project, while we focused on MNL. the equipment is privately owned and operated, and is of no direct interest to the MNL project. the equipment will ultimately be merged into the main data centre as part of MNL (at no cost), and pentahash will be terminated. the important thing to note is that this was the testing ground for the systems, procedures, AI, custom codes and the like, that will be instilled in the MNL project.

in a way it was actually a very important development step, but I can understand the confusion, so I apologize for this.

EMK Capital (Pty)Ltd is a SA registered company, that holds the business interests of E Krige in SA. this is not related to MNL or the Capitevo Group.

The corporate structure for MNL is fairly complex, as we have to be compliant in many jurisdictions, and we have to provide token holder security. in short:

1)Capitevo Group is the holding company (in registration) - this owns all companies below it, relating to the MoonLite Project.

2a) A LLC still in registration in Iceland will own the physical operating equipment, leases, HR contracts and the like, and will function as the "operating entity" for the MNL project
2b) The data centre property and buildings will be purchased through another pre-registered Icelandic corporation to make the process shorter, less complex due to foreign land ownership laws, and reduces transfer taxes - in other words, the property we are buying is already in an LLC, we would effectively be buying the stocks in that company.

3) Capitevo Investments (in registration in 2 jurisdictions) is the investment arm of the group, and executes investments as per the whitepaper and token holder votes.

we have not elaborated on corporate structure as most would find this confusing and would tend to think down the path of "scam", but this is certainly not true. the structures are designed to provide security to token holder capital in the event of downside risk becoming prevalent, and to take advantages of tax laws, and to comply with multi-country laws in many jurisdictions. although not really elaborated on, this is something we have spend a great deal of time and money on, getting it "just right"

E Krige's linked in profile will be updated to prevent any further confusion. we hope this has answered your questions.

MNL Team
paulmaritz

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

Hi Paulmaritz,

thanks for your 2 comments.

By rights, the linked-in profile of Eric Krige needs to be updated, so thank you for this. Pentahash was actually the genesis to the MoonLite Project, when we first planned to do it in SA as a private project. As the project scope grew and we realized what we could create, we exited from this original plan due to several factors ranging from political stability, energy prices, energy supply etc, and pentahash was downgraded to a non-project, while we focused on MNL. the equipment is privately owned and operated, and is of no direct interest to the MNL project. the equipment will ultimately be merged into the main data centre as part of MNL (at no cost), and pentahash will be terminated. the important thing to note is that this was the testing ground for the systems, procedures, AI, custom codes and the like, that will be instilled in the MNL project.

in a way it was actually a very important development step, but I can understand the confusion, so I apologize for this.

EMK Capital (Pty)Ltd is a SA registered company, that holds the business interests of E Krige in SA. this is not related to MNL or the Capitevo Group.

The corporate structure for MNL is fairly complex, as we have to be compliant in many jurisdictions, and we have to provide token holder security. in short:

1)Capitevo Group is the holding company (in registration) - this owns all companies below it, relating to the MoonLite Project.

2a) A LLC still in registration in Iceland will own the physical operating equipment, leases, HR contracts and the like, and will function as the "operating entity" for the MNL project
2b) The data centre property and buildings will be purchased through another pre-registered Icelandic corporation to make the process shorter, less complex due to foreign land ownership laws, and reduces transfer taxes - in other words, the property we are buying is already in an LLC, we would effectively be buying the stocks in that company.

3) Capitevo Investments (in registration in 2 jurisdictions) is the investment arm of the group, and executes investments as per the whitepaper and token holder votes.

we have not elaborated on corporate structure as most would find this confusing and would tend to think down the path of "scam", but this is certainly not true. the structures are designed to provide security to token holder capital in the event of downside risk becoming prevalent, and to take advantages of tax laws, and to comply with multi-country laws in many jurisdictions. although not really elaborated on, this is something we have spend a great deal of time and money on, getting it "just right"

E Krige's linked in profile will be updated to prevent any further confusion. we hope this has answered your questions.

MNL Team

Thank you for the timely response and explanation. Much appreciated.

Can you provide me with the registration numbers of EMK Capital (Pty)Ltd, the Capitevo Group and Capitevo Investments? In addition, can you confirm that you have no relationship with this company: https://www.emkcapital.com/?

Furthermore, "London, UK" is mentioned at the bottom of the MoonLite website to your left. Which of the groups and/or companies involved are registered in London?
geldtipp

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Have done my contribution  Wink
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1958

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

I am so glad I found this project by clicking on one of these signature campaign members signatures, because I seldom browse through the Alt Coin / ICO's section Roll Eyes

I have been searching for a project like this for a long time and have found a home at last.

I signed up immediatly after reading the white paper and figuring out that this is the real deal and not just another faceless ICO. <There are so many of them>  Angry

Good luck guys, I hope this one will be the one giving the Chinese a run for their money. ^lol^

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄