Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a business investment  (Read 184 times)
kii552007_alt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:47:13 AM

Greetings!
In my previous personal loan request, I mentioned that I'm currently expanding my the business of my studio.
Thanks to biulas, the last loan went out smoothly in the end.
Now as there's a great opportunity for expanding my business, I'd like to ask for a business loan.
I asked for biulas's help on this, and though he has agreed to invest on me, but unfortunately, he has some urgent family matters to handle, and I don't really want to bother him when he is busy, if I can get other angel investors here.

Reason for the loan:
I'm currently running a studio, handling tasks like translation, illustration, art design, programming, etc.
We're doing well at our work, and clients are satisfied with us. However, the biggest problem I'm facing now, is that I always have to pay our members full in advance before they start to work, but most of time I can only get 50% deposit from clients. We're just up and running for about 2yrs, and this kind of question is still bothering me. As the bigger order I can take, the more profit I can make, however, that also means the more advance I have to pay our members.
That was not really a problem, as I can just take less tasks . But recently, as it's near the CNY, some clients who are satisfied with our other works, asking us to make animation for them, like AD or trailer, etc. It's a great business opportunity, as animation is a stable business, and it could make great profit if you have the resource. However, though animation is always the business I'm looking to expand (we mostly take 2D design at this stage), and the pure income after delivery is great, but the upfront cost of setting up an animation team is neither easy or cheap. Here's the simple math:
For a 5 mins 4 characters 3D animation:
Minimum Price: $50/animation sec, $300/characters
($50*60sec*5min)+($300*4characters)=$16200

Cost on my side:
4 members dedicated on this project for 3 months, the salary for them would be around $1000.
$1000*4*3+equipment=$12000+ equipment

So my minimum profit would be around $4000, for 1 single animation project.

I have been always looking to set up a animation, but I just don't have the opportunity and enough cashflow to do this. I also tried getting a loan from bank, but it was no luck, as our country don't really fancy in this industry. And as it's near the CNY, there's a great need of animations, I think it's maybe a good time for me to start.

As it's an important milestone to me, I'm willing to pay higher interests, here's my proposal for the loan:
10 days -> 8%
20 days -> 18%
30 days -> 30%
Depends on your invest amount, the interests is negotiable. You can choose to re-invest again or withdraw after the period is over.
I can take PayPal (which has buyer protection), Skrill and Bitcoin, the repayment methods can be on your favorite.
Please let me know if you have any question, I'll be more than happy to answer.

P.S. Just a little funny story - I'm accepting Bitcoin as a payment method for my client, and I was not expecting there will be many of them using it. But you know what? Now there are 70% of our clients pay us with Bitcoin. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

Greetings!
In my previous personal loan request, I mentioned that I'm currently expanding my the business of my studio.
Thanks to biulas, the last loan went out smoothly in the end.
Now as there's a great opportunity for expanding my business, I'd like to ask for a business loan.
I asked for biulas's help on this, and though he has agreed to invest on me, but unfortunately, he has some urgent family matters to handle, and I don't really want to bother him when he is busy, if I can get other angel investors here.

Reason for the loan:
I'm currently running a studio, handling tasks like translation, illustration, art design, programming, etc.
We're doing well at our work, and clients are satisfied with us. However, the biggest problem I'm facing now, is that I always have to pay our members full in advance before they start to work, but most of time I can only get 50% deposit from clients. We're just up and running for about 2yrs, and this kind of question is still bothering me. As the bigger order I can take, the more profit I can make, however, that also means the more advance I have to pay our members.
That was not really a problem, as I can just take less tasks . But recently, as it's near the CNY, some clients who are satisfied with our other works, asking us to make animation for them, like AD or trailer, etc. It's a great business opportunity, as animation is a stable business, and it could make great profit if you have the resource. However, though animation is always the business I'm looking to expand (we mostly take 2D design at this stage), and the pure income after delivery is great, but the upfront cost of setting up an animation team is neither easy or cheap. Here's the simple math:
For a 5 mins 4 characters 3D animation:
Minimum Price: $50/animation sec, $300/characters
($50*60sec*5min)+($300*4characters)=$16200

Cost on my side:
4 members dedicated on this project for 3 months, the salary for them would be around $1000.
$1000*4*3+equipment=$12000+ equipment

So my minimum profit would be around $4000, for 1 single animation project.

I have been always looking to set up a animation, but I just don't have the opportunity and enough cashflow to do this. I also tried getting a loan from bank, but it was no luck, as our country don't really fancy in this industry. And as it's near the CNY, there's a great need of animations, I think it's maybe a good time for me to start.

As it's an important milestone to me, I'm willing to pay higher interests, here's my proposal for the loan:
10 days -> 8%
20 days -> 18%
30 days -> 30%
Depends on your invest amount, the interests is negotiable. You can choose to re-invest again or withdraw after the period is over.
I can take PayPal (which has buyer protection), Skrill and Bitcoin, the repayment methods can be on your favorite.
Please let me know if you have any question, I'll be more than happy to answer.

P.S. Just a little funny story - I'm accepting Bitcoin as a payment method for my client, and I was not expecting there will be many of them using it. But you know what? Now there are 70% of our clients pay us with Bitcoin. Smiley

Just because paypal has buyer protection doesnt mean it will always work. On top of that, you never mention any collateral. Read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:20 AM

Strange of most borrowers to never mention anything about collateral. It’s as if they either intentionally ignore it or they deny it’s required when borrowing money. I checked other threads and they all seem to have a pattern of wanting money but not caring about the lender’s safety.

All these business plans and proposals are exciting and maybe even genuine but without valid collateral borrowing money from strangers is an uncomfortable thing to do. I can’t picture myself approaching people I don’t know and asking them to lend me thousands of $.

kii552007_alt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

This loan has been fulfilled by user biulas.
I have created another thread for details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2732715.0

Locking this thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: