Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:12:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HitBTC trading site it is good?  (Read 139 times)
BTCeminjas (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:53:03 AM

I planned to put a capital in hitbtc exchanging site about 2BTC what do you think it is good idea?
Is there a negative feedback of this site?
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

For several time i was trading in Hitbtc and until now i do not have a problem, and include for withdraw
BTCeminjas (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

For several time i was trading in Hitbtc and until now i do not have a problem, and include for withdraw
Thank's sir i gather information about that site i want to have an account hitbtc because some exchanging site did not accept new registration from new member like poloniex and bittrex.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:53:48 AM

yes it is for this hitbtc for sure legit and so many users here so for sure no scam is going here.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

I planned to put a capital in hitbtc exchanging site about 2BTC what do you think it is good idea?

Yes HitBTC is also a good crypto exchange site. But if i were you, i will try binance first. This is because they have a large volume of trades happening in their platform. registration from their site is now open but in limited user. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003834812-Binance-Re-opens-Limited-User-Registrations-and-Adjusts-Referral-Program-Terms.

I hope this can help you. good luck

NyLymZbl

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:03:31 AM

Yes HitBTC is also a good crypto exchange site. But if i were you, i will try binance first. This is because they have a large volume of trades happening in their platform. registration from their site is now open but in limited user. https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003834812-Binance-Re-opens-Limited-User-Registrations-and-Adjusts-Referral-Program-Terms.

I hope this can help you. good luck
For me, I also prefer to trade in Binance. It's easy to use compared to other exchanges I've been up to. The volume of traders that enter them are also getting larger. That means many have been satisfied with the services of this trading platform.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:00:12 AM

If you want to withdraw the BTC, you would have to wait for days then as I too never had issued before but ever since they started adding just 139 sats/byte fee, I had to use an accelerator because of which the transactions of mine got confirmed after three days else I had to wait for weeks. Other exchanges add atleast 300 sats/byte but due to bitcoin congestion, hitbtc isn't helping its users.

hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:09:25 AM

On convenience this is the best exchange, I also trade on Bittrex and Binance, but I like HitBTC terribly. You can completely change the interface, there is a schedule for the traiding view. Super convenient platform. Transactions are rather slow, but everything comes, you will not be deceived.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:54:26 AM

Never had a problem until now on hitbtc, all deposit and withdrawal are good but the must thing you need to know is the fees. The fees on hitbtc is quite ridiculous big on altcoins but it's fine on bitcoin and ethereum. If you have other choices, it's better to not use hitbtc because of that big fees.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:43:31 PM

If Hitbtc decreases the fees it would be one of the good exchange sites.

HitBTC has always been somewhat of a shitcoin exchange. I have been seeing complaints pop up about them since the very beginning, and it has only become worse. Every exchange finding it necessary to list shitcoins, allow forks to be traded, etc, are all slowly poisoning this ecosystem. Blatant scam forks shouldn't be granted a plarform they can be sold on, which only gives them more incentive to jump into their next fork project. This market needs quality instead of quantity, but these exchanges don't seem to understand that, or just don't care about it due to their greed. I personally hint at the latter option looking at their way of doing business. Pathetic.
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

I have some money also in this exchange, they are legit and operated since 2013. Deposit and Withdrawal procces is work fine, this exchange is include top 10 biggest volume of cryptocurrency trading volume.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

HitBTC has always been somewhat of a shitcoin exchange. I have been seeing complaints pop up about them since the very beginning, and it has only become worse. Every exchange finding it necessary to list shitcoins, allow forks to be traded, etc, are all slowly poisoning this ecosystem. Blatant scam forks shouldn't be granted a plarform they can be sold on, which only gives them more incentive to jump into their next fork project. This market needs quality instead of quantity, but these exchanges don't seem to understand that, or just don't care about it due to their greed. I personally hint at the latter option looking at their way of doing business. Pathetic.
These exchanges act out on what the majority of their users want, that is shitcoin and shitforks. If the exchanges aren't loyal to their own users,they'll find another exchange. HitBTC has reached to the top by listening all these ICO shitcoins and their majority of the users love this exchange for that. Yeah,at one point all of us went after poloniex and bittrex,as they were both amazing at a point of time,but not anymore. While bittrex and poloniex screwed their reputation over,HitBTC meanwhile concentrated on making their exchange a major one,and they succeeded pretty well. They have managed to keep their rep way above the line even after listing these shitcoins and granting them the fork shitcoins. Only a few users hate this exchange while the majority love them. They are sort of doing the right thing as an exchange by listing every single coin/fork,so that users can exchange it,even if the coin is a scam/ponzi,the users might be able to get something out of it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: