Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: removed  (Read 39969 times)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:00:15 PM

I know the bounty campaigns are finished but thought everyone here who is interested in MoonLite might be interested to read my latest article promoting MoonLite.
 I wrote an article to help promote the excellent, recent MoonLite project  developments (based on the official update).  It will allow the update to be seen by a wider audience.

See:  https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/moonlite-ico-update-april-may-2018/

The article is also cross-posted to my steemit account for wider exposure here:

See:  https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptomoose1/moonlite-ico-update-april-may-2018

As usual, any comments and ideas for other articles to help promote/market MoonLite are always welcomed!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

They are all being sent. The smart contract requires me to put in every single address and a comma after and i'm making sure it's perfect so the smart contract will work.

Just wait please. Was in the hospital for a couple weeks due to a bad sickness and some irl stuff. Just getting back on track now.

I'm still checking content, but everything else is 90 percent ready. Email rewards will be sent when the eth dev's online.

As for the signature campaign, distribution for that will be after email, telegram, facebook and twitter. You are not forgotten.

...And I am sure Atriz will not forget the bloggers and video makers too.  Smiley
Best for a speedy recovery and to feel 100% again very soon! 
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:38:48 AM

They are all being sent. The smart contract requires me to put in every single address and a comma after and i'm making sure it's perfect so the smart contract will work.

Just wait please. Was in the hospital for a couple weeks due to a bad sickness and some irl stuff. Just getting back on track now.

I'm still checking content, but everything else is 90 percent ready. Email rewards will be sent when the eth dev's online.

As for the signature campaign, distribution for that will be after email, telegram, facebook and twitter. You are not forgotten.

Hey. I was in your companies - there was never a problem with payments. I believe that everything will be all right and good luck to you!
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

atriz what is going on these days? I have joined almost 10 of your bounty campaigns and i haven't got a single penny. Can you make things clear for us please?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:08:36 PM

atriz what is going on these days? I have joined almost 10 of your bounty campaigns and i haven't got a single penny. Can you make things clear for us please?
This same happen to me I never have any amount from his bounties its really worst he need to do some work about this as well because this is not good even he is going with many negative feedbacks
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

Hello dev.  its been a while now  when Moonlite ICO ends, but until now bounty payment is not yet send. Any date when will you distribute bounty payment?
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

Guys this looks like SCAM.

And the bounty manager Atriz seems to be not active for a long time.

I think we can well forget about this bounty.
redwine49

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

Guys this looks like SCAM.

And the bounty manager Atriz seems to be not active for a long time.

I think we can well forget about this bounty.
why? i still have some hope atriz will give our bounty reward.
but whatever if he won't send our bounty payment then this will be the end of ALU service

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

why? i still have some hope atriz will give our bounty reward.
but whatever if he won't send our bounty payment then this will be the end of ALU service

Personally, I'm not happy with Moonlite project so far. I'm not sure how should I express my thoughts about moonlite project.
Sometimes I feel they are completely silent and there is always a lack of news or maybe the news isn't reaching me out.
They raised such a big amount as per their claim, then why they are not listing Moonlite at the top 2-3 exchanges? I'm still looking for an answer.

Regarding aTriz and Alu, I still have some hope and I still have some believe somewhere in my heart that aTriz will return back after resolving all the issues.
mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

This same happen to me I never have any amount from his bounties its really worst he need to do some work about this as well because this is not good even he is going with many negative feedbacks

I am also participant in many atriz bounties, but i am worried that all these bounties are scams.
redwine49

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:41:26 PM

I am also participant in many atriz bounties, but i am worried that all these bounties are scams.
so do i. i just join many of his bounty campaign without review. i believe with his reputation so i though all of them are good project  Sad

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

Huh still not getting stakes from blogging campaign
i don't know why, anyone can explain to me?

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
g.m.tyshenk

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

Huh still not getting stakes from blogging campaign
i don't know why, anyone can explain to me?

We are all waiting.  The bounty manager posted the reasons for his delay on this thread (check back a few pages to see Atriz's post).   He asked everyone to have patience, he is still working on the smart contract. The delay was due to his extended illness. It must have been serious to delay the bounty work by several weeks.

Although his last update was May 3 saying he was 90% completed and still no bounties.... Even I am starting to worry a little but will hope for a good outcome soon  for all of us that are waiting.
cryptodan21

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Any news on the payment of bounty? Haven't received any tokens yet.
redwine49

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

Any news on the payment of bounty? Haven't received any tokens yet.
we are still waiting right now. hopefully atriz can fulfill his promises.
just wait till the end of this month Smiley

aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

Tokens have been sent back to the devs. They will be handling distrubution.

MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:10:28 AM

Hi again,

RE: BOUNTY

Our team has come across some negative information related to our bounty manager, and have discovered various reasons for the delay of the bounty payments which are no longer acceptable to us.

We have recalled (and received back) all of the bounty tokens which we paid over to Atriz.. these are the tokens you have been waiting for.

Our team has had the smart/airdrop contracts created already, and we will be paying over the bounty tokens to the bounters OURSELVES.

We can now promise that tokens will be paid during the course of 23/24/25 may, as we are now no longer waiting for someone else to make this happen.

You can view the spreadsheets here:

sig campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VzHGicT7YgeuDMxQ1P2pnCkeQT8lG9llLiMYZKi4SKU/edit#gid=1652843929

bounty: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vzV5UbGebhTcQqKt-YbNf4MruSj1T56ZvWWmNrPqI84/edit#gid=519574122

***please note that the team was not involved in the bounty/sig camps, and have no knowledge of how it worked. we will be distributing tokens as per these spreadsheets, and will not be able to make changes to allocations.

Keep up to date with things as they happen on telegram:

Group: https://t.me/moonliteico
News Channel: https://t.me/mnlupdates

We apologies for the delay in the distribution.... but we are committed to ensuring everybody gets their payments.

MNL Team
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:17:03 AM

Hi again,

Our team has come across some negative information related to our bounty manager, and have discovered various reasons for the delay of the bounty payments which are no longer acceptable to us.

We have recalled (and received back) all of the bounty tokens which we paid over to Atriz.. these are the tokens you have been waiting for.

Our team has had the smart/airdrop contracts created already, and we will be paying over the bounty tokens to the bounters OURSELVES.

We can now promise that tokens will be paid during the course of 23/24/25 may, as we are now no longer waiting for someone else to make this happen.

sig campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VzHGicT7YgeuDMxQ1P2pnCkeQT8lG9llLiMYZKi4SKU/edit#gid=1652843929

bounty: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vzV5UbGebhTcQqKt-YbNf4MruSj1T56ZvWWmNrPqI84/edit#gid=519574122

***please note that the team was not involved in the bounty/sig camps, and have no knowledge of how it worked. we will be distributing tokens as per these spreadsheets, and will not be able to make changes to allocations.

We apologies for the delay in the distribution.... but we are committed to ensuring everybody gets their payments.

MNL Team

Sir, may we also know or see the spreadsheet for facebook campaign? It is not published here or not included in your spreadsheet. Thank you.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:08:31 PM

And where is the table of Twitter and Facebook?
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 218

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

Hi again,

MNL Team

It's all nice and nice, but where is the table for social networks? Or they just decided to throw us overboard, and do not make any payments? Looking forward to your reply, this is important for many!

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: