Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: removed  (Read 39969 times)
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:55 AM

For 10 weeks of facebook campaign I only received 0.000000000000000009 MNL token.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonLite Project ICO

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

For 10 weeks of facebook campaign I only received 0.000000000000000009 MNL token.

Hi, this is obviously not correct.

We have had an issue with the smart/airdrop contract that is to be used for distribution. the dev is currently sorting this out, and should not take too long.

I see some people here are still complaining.. we get it... you are impatient... so no offense taken... BUT....

WE WILL NOT STEAL YOUR TOKENS - - - WE INTEND TO DISTRIBUTE ALL TOKENS TO EVERY BOUNTER/SIG MEMBER - - - WE ARE TRYING OUR VERY BEST TO GET THIS SORTED OUT

you also need to understand that we did not run the campaigns, had nothing to do with the calculations, or the creation of the spreadsheets.

we sent 1m tokens to atriz on the very day our ICO ended, believing everything was sorted out, and the tokens were being distributed. we then found out that this was not true, and we reclaimed the tokens,,,, we still needed to figure out what to do with the incomplete spreadsheets, because nobody on our whole team knew what we were looking at, or what to do. it was with the help of one bounter that we got some guidance on what to do, and we finalized them ourselves (1 stake per line, no questions asked)

we have been lumped with over 20,600 "problems" at once... we are doing everything we can to get this sorted.

YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED - AND IT WOULD BE KIND OF YOU TO NOT PLACE POOR/ILL TEMPERED REMARKS HERE WHILE WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO HELP YOU!

MNL team
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING BOUNTY:

Thanks to a bounty participant who contacted us, and supplied us with the link to the Facebook and twitter spreadsheets, we have been able to add those stakes to the payment schedule.

It is very important to note that the MoonLite team DID NOT have anything to do with the bounty program, management, nor the creation of the spreadsheets. We simply took over the token distribution process when it became evident that the tokens would probably never be sent out (by the bounty manager)

Please note these points:

* we have calculated the tokens per stake as per the original plan as seen on the first post on this thread
* we have applied 1 stake per line - its your lucky day to those entries which should be rejected. we do not have the know-how or resources to check/follow up on each of over 20,000 entries
* the only lines which have 0 stake applied, was done by atriz - we assume that those items never met the requirement.
* wallet addresses which have been incorrectly submitted have been removed - no payment for these lines is possible
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO CHANGE/EDIT THE TOKEN ALLOCATIONS - TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST CHANGES/UPDATES/CORRECTIONS - we will not be able to respond

The final payment spreadsheet can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lj8qMIzjaGlw7njpzcjr7FuxtofhhZ9knbDxrL0CZaw/edit?usp=sharing

The distribution wallet address is: 0x2155b8bA29900249b84c4C168f4d5E0747B5B3e5

Notes:
* There are 20,210 transactions to process
* 658,657 tokens to be distributed
* Distribution of these tokens will commence immediately. We will provide the dev who is creating the airdrop contracts with 100,000 tokens (in the above wallet) at a time to avoid any large scale theft, or any issues which we have previously had to deal with.

We want to thank everybody for the incredibly hard work done to promote our project. Until we saw this spreadsheet, we had no idea how much work has gone into this by the bounters.

Again, we are committed to honoring our promise to the bounters who assisted with our project.

MNL Team

So the bounty hunters who worked for 2-3 months will only get 1 week's tokens? This is absurd. The spreadsheets are in the first post with all the reports. Why don't you hire someone and deal with it? Why are we going to suffer?

how do you calculate this?Huh you get 1 stake per week as seen on the cover post of this bounty thread. if you worked for 10 weeks, and they were all accepted, you get 10 stakes... for 10 weeks work....
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:51:51 AM

Hi all,

We have had an issue with the smart/airdrop contract that is to be used for distribution. This resulted in many users getting 0.000000000009 MNL - this is obviously an error, and obviously does not mean that this is your payment.

the dev is currently sorting this out, and should not take too long.

I see some people here are still complaining.. we get it... you are impatient... so no offense taken... BUT....

WE WILL NOT STEAL YOUR TOKENS - - - WE INTEND TO DISTRIBUTE ALL TOKENS TO EVERY BOUNTER/SIG MEMBER - - - WE ARE TRYING OUR VERY BEST TO GET THIS SORTED OUT

you also need to understand that we did not run the campaigns, had nothing to do with the calculations, or the creation of the spreadsheets.

we sent 1m tokens to atriz on the very day our ICO ended, believing everything was sorted out, and the tokens were being distributed. we then found out that this was not true, and we reclaimed the tokens,,,, we still needed to figure out what to do with the incomplete spreadsheets, because nobody on our whole team knew what we were looking at, or what to do. it was with the help of one bounter that we got some guidance on what to do, and we finalized them ourselves (1 stake per line, no questions asked)

we have been lumped with over 20,600 "problems" at once... we are doing everything we can to get this sorted.

YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED - AND IT WOULD BE KIND OF YOU TO NOT PLACE POOR/ILL TEMPERED REMARKS HERE WHILE WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO HELP YOU!

MNL team
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Hi we understand you're working as hard as possible, and it's appreciated.  But some of us haven't received rewards from Twitter bounty campaign, and I want to make sure I don't miss out on my rewards. So I ask, is Twitter bounty campaign counted or about to be?
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:58:22 AM

I speak for myself, and I do understand what happened and I appreciate all the work the MNL team is doing to solve this mess.

So thank you for that!

As for the payments, like I said before I am from the sig campaign. As far as I know you were waiting for atriz to send you the payment allocations for that campaign. I just wanted to say that I believe that anyone can do that calculation, because it's all explained in the sig thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2712518.0

Rewards
Members: 0.001 BTC + 15 MNL
Full Members: 0.002 BTC + 30 MNL
Senior Members: 0.004 BTC + 60 MNL
Hero/Legendary Members: 0.008 BTC + 200 MNL

So by following the sheets you've posted here on the 20th May (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2712514.msg37859800#msg37859800), that are also available on the campaign thread:

It's easy to see who got payed for each of the 10 weeks. If they got a check on the "Qualified" column you will see that they have the respective payment in BTC, so they should get their MNL payment as well.

Using myself as an example, you would be able to see that I've enrolled in the 2nd week, and always qualified for payment. Since my rank is legendary, I would get 200MNL * 9 weeks = 1800 MNL tokens

If that is still a problem for the sig campaign, I will be glad to help.

Again, thank you for trying to solve this problem.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Serg88

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

I didn't get my payout either. More please my wallet 0x94ee8cb28822C19D7d5f41B0330eF23f5e26b68e new 0xB5eB3ee63eA5A951D301e38fb3eCB1c765dfd8ae. Old wallet's been hacked
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Hi we understand you're working as hard as possible, and it's appreciated.  But some of us haven't received rewards from Twitter bounty campaign, and I want to make sure I don't miss out on my rewards. So I ask, is Twitter bounty campaign counted or about to be?

I think that social network participants will not get anything. I also followed this project for 9 or 10 weeks. The fraudster atriz deceived the team and did not count the table. The team also did not give the table to anyone else for calculations. I do not expect that I will receive any compensation from this company.
A.Tumakov.le

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

I also did not receive due for participation in social networks....
I got here so much mnl:
0.000000000000000009   Erc20 (MNL)
Return me my tokens at my ETH address: 0xB62d7781C76B4A37a9A3E1F523485d740E57C6cf
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

I think that social network participants will not get anything. I also followed this project for 9 or 10 weeks. The fraudster atriz deceived the team and did not count the table. The team also did not give the table to anyone else for calculations. I do not expect that I will receive any compensation from this company.
Its not happening first time I already participated in many campaigns which end in scam or without any pay because  here on this forum its most easy way to have work like this but as MNL is working I am very hopeful they will do this all as soon as possible
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:33:54 PM

Its not happening first time I already participated in many campaigns which end in scam or without any pay because  here on this forum its most easy way to have work like this but as MNL is working I am very hopeful they will do this all as soon as possible
This doesn't feels like a scam project, but surely something is wrong somewhere.
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

Hi again,

RE: BOUNTY

Our team has come across some negative information related to our bounty manager, and have discovered various reasons for the delay of the bounty payments which are no longer acceptable to us.

We have recalled (and received back) all of the bounty tokens which we paid over to Atriz.. these are the tokens you have been waiting for.

Our team has had the smart/airdrop contracts created already, and we will be paying over the bounty tokens to the bounters OURSELVES.

We can now promise that tokens will be paid during the course of 23/24/25 may, as we are now no longer waiting for someone else to make this happen.

You can view the spreadsheets here:

sig campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VzHGicT7YgeuDMxQ1P2pnCkeQT8lG9llLiMYZKi4SKU/edit#gid=1652843929

bounty: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vzV5UbGebhTcQqKt-YbNf4MruSj1T56ZvWWmNrPqI84/edit#gid=519574122

***please note that the team was not involved in the bounty/sig camps, and have no knowledge of how it worked. we will be distributing tokens as per these spreadsheets, and will not be able to make changes to allocations.

Keep up to date with things as they happen on telegram:

Group: https://t.me/moonliteico
News Channel: https://t.me/mnlupdates

We apologies for the delay in the distribution.... but we are committed to ensuring everybody gets their payments.

MNL Team

It's all nice and nice, but where is the table for social networks? Or they just decided to throw us overboard, and do not make any payments? Looking forward to your reply, this is important for many!

HEY the final spreadsheet is here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lj8qMIzjaGlw7njpzcjr7FuxtofhhZ9knbDxrL0CZaw/edit#gid=1581634888
but there is something wrong. why we are all getting only 1 stake for all sosial campaign participant?
that is not fair for early contributor. please MNL team consider this
muratos

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:56:45 AM

Come on guys. In spreadsheet, there are more than 20000 lines including telegram bounties.

Do you really believe that they will do 20000 transactions to send tokens to bounty hunters?

You are dreaming.
commander11

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:39:48 AM

This campaign is not going well, a lot of shady part in the spreadsheet. The campaign lasts for 10weeks but in the spreadsheet only 1 stakes is credited instead of 10 stakes. How would you explain that? Stakes is stated to be given every week as per approved report. No wonder aTriz now receives such negative feedback to the community. As for the team Moonlite, you should done your part. Give the proper allocation to the community.
YUriy1991

Activity: 910
Merit: 220

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Good afternoon. I would like to know how the work is proceeding with the calculation and distribution of generosity? Nowhere is there any sensible information. When can I expect transfers to my wallet?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Hi,

1) participants got 1 stake per week. if you participated in 10 weeks, you will have 10 stakes - in the final payments tab, each week is copied/pasted below 1 another, so there would be 10 separate lines per person (if you took part in all 10 weeks) - they have not been added up and totaled per address.

2) FB and Twitter were originally not calculated. someone pointed us in the right direction and we added twitter and FB - please read up in the messages and find the link

3) @FrueGreads - thank you for your offer. we never heard anything back from Atriz, and we have not been able to finalize the sig allocations. can you please give us an email address or contact us on telegram - your assistance would be greatly appreciated

---

also, the dev who is producing the airdrop contract for token distribution is struggling with some issues. it will take a few days from today to get this sorted out. this is why hundreds received 0.000000009 MNL - this was an in error... but should show something is happening.

Please remember that we are really trying our best. we are not hiding or pushing anybody away, nor pointing fingers to atriz. this is something which we are not familiar with as nobody on our team has ever dealt with a bounty before. we paid someone upfront to provide this service, and we were also left in the dark.

please be patient.

MNL Team
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

Hi,

1) participants got 1 stake per week. if you participated in 10 weeks, you will have 10 stakes - in the final payments tab, each week is copied/pasted below 1 another, so there would be 10 separate lines per person (if you took part in all 10 weeks) - they have not been added up and totaled per address.

2) FB and Twitter were originally not calculated. someone pointed us in the right direction and we added twitter and FB - please read up in the messages and find the link

3) @FrueGreads - thank you for your offer. we never heard anything back from Atriz, and we have not been able to finalize the sig allocations. can you please give us an email address or contact us on telegram - your assistance would be greatly appreciated

---

also, the dev who is producing the airdrop contract for token distribution is struggling with some issues. it will take a few days from today to get this sorted out. this is why hundreds received 0.000000009 MNL - this was an in error... but should show something is happening.

Please remember that we are really trying our best. we are not hiding or pushing anybody away, nor pointing fingers to atriz. this is something which we are not familiar with as nobody on our team has ever dealt with a bounty before. we paid someone upfront to provide this service, and we were also left in the dark.

please be patient.

MNL Team
hi MNL Team. i just want to give a feedback.
i saw that the stake earned for twitter & facebook participant all equals amount.
that is not fair for early participant because they contributed more week.
please consider this. thank you Smiley
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Hi,

---

please be patient.

MNL Team

Hello, I've only saw your reply today. I will sent you my email through pm

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

I speak for myself, and I do understand what happened and I appreciate all the work the MNL team is doing to solve this mess.

So thank you for that!

As for the payments, like I said before I am from the sig campaign. As far as I know you were waiting for atriz to send you the payment allocations for that campaign. I just wanted to say that I believe that anyone can do that calculation, because it's all explained in the sig thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2712518.0

Rewards
Members: 0.001 BTC + 15 MNL
Full Members: 0.002 BTC + 30 MNL
Senior Members: 0.004 BTC + 60 MNL
Hero/Legendary Members: 0.008 BTC + 200 MNL

So by following the sheets you've posted here on the 20th May (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2712514.msg37859800#msg37859800), that are also available on the campaign thread:

It's easy to see who got payed for each of the 10 weeks. If they got a check on the "Qualified" column you will see that they have the respective payment in BTC, so they should get their MNL payment as well.

Using myself as an example, you would be able to see that I've enrolled in the 2nd week, and always qualified for payment. Since my rank is legendary, I would get 200MNL * 9 weeks = 1800 MNL tokens

If that is still a problem for the sig campaign, I will be glad to help.

Again, thank you for trying to solve this problem.
Completely forgot about these tokens that we were supposed to receive. I am in the same boat as you since I have worked on this campaign from Week-2 until the final week and am supposed to receive 1800 MNL tokens myself since I am a hero member. aTriz sent out the Bitcoin payments regularly on time which is why I never thought this would end up becoming such a huge mess. Found out recently that aTriz has scammed which is sad to hear honestly.

I appreciate what the MNL team is doing though and it would be great if they could send an update as to when they will officially transfer the tokens to all bounty campaign participants without any errors.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MoonLite Project ICO

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Hi,

---

please be patient.

MNL Team

Hello, I've only saw your reply today. I will sent you my email through pm

@FrueGreads Received, thank you very much!! we will get in touch!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: