Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Virtual Currency Girls" - a group of girls from Japan, spreading knowledge abou  (Read 53 times)
Joncolin (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:41:22 AM

"Virtual Currency Girls" - a group of girls from Japan, spreading knowledge about crypto-currencies

Japanese idols have teamed up to form the Virtual Currency group, which will promote knowledge of crypto currency through entertainment. Each of the 8 members is a single crypto currency: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ether, Neo, Nem, Ripple, Mona, and Cardano.

A Japanese agency called Cinderella Academy created a women's group called Virtual Currency Girls. Each of 8 girls in the group is a crypto currency, which is popular in the Japanese market. According to local publications, the group's leader is 18-year-old Naruse Lara, who represents Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Bitcoin (BTC) represents 16-year-old Hinano Shirahama, NEO represents 22-year-old Suzuka Minami, 17-year-old Kanako Matsuzawa and Koharu Kamikawa represent Cardano (ADA) and Nem (XEM) respectively. 15-year-old Hinata Kozuki - Ripple (XRP). Ether (ETH) and Mona (MONA) are represented by Ami Amo and Momo Aisa, respectively, who did not disclose their age.

More
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:40 AM

What the hell is this lmfao. Leave it to Japan to come up with the weirdest way to promote crypto. I mean, I don't think I'd be an avid fan of this even if I were into that entire idol culture, but I would try to support them, I guess, as an enthusiast? Either way, were they formed to promote crypto or be a serious idol group? I'm guessing we're about to get crypto songs soon lol.

Still, I love how supportive Japan is of crypto. We will at the very least always have Japan to fall back on. I wish other countries would take the same approach.

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

"Virtual Currency Girls" - a group of girls from Japan, spreading knowledge about crypto-currencies

Japanese idols have teamed up to form the Virtual Currency group, which will promote knowledge of crypto currency through entertainment. Each of the 8 members is a single crypto currency: Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin, Ether, Neo, Nem, Ripple, Mona, and Cardano.

A Japanese agency called Cinderella Academy created a women's group called Virtual Currency Girls. Each of 8 girls in the group is a crypto currency, which is popular in the Japanese market. According to local publications, the group's leader is 18-year-old Naruse Lara, who represents Bitcoin Cash (BCH). Bitcoin (BTC) represents 16-year-old Hinano Shirahama, NEO represents 22-year-old Suzuka Minami, 17-year-old Kanako Matsuzawa and Koharu Kamikawa represent Cardano (ADA) and Nem (XEM) respectively. 15-year-old Hinata Kozuki - Ripple (XRP). Ether (ETH) and Mona (MONA) are represented by Ami Amo and Momo Aisa, respectively, who did not disclose their age.

More

With respect this has been a lot of what we in this forum have been talking ablut. 1. Raising awareness and 2 making an effort to teacch it. Leave it to Japan to find a whole new level but it still falls in line with whag we have in kind i guess
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: