Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone give me help or advice on how to claim the many BTC forks please ??  (Read 82 times)
Si H (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

Hi, I think its about time I claimed some of the many BTC forks there have been. I managed to claimed my Bitcoin cash a while back but that was easy to do with electrum wallet. I have been searching google for hours on how to claim my Bitcoin Gold but I am having very little luck getting anywhere. I have downloaded app's to my phone witch I can not figure out how to import my BTC wallet to and to be honest i dont trust doing crypto's on my phone anway. I am in the process of downloading the official Bitcoin Gold wallet from there site and the blockchain in a hope that i can some how import my BTC seed to it but i'm not sure. I have seen loads of bitcoin forks popping up in the last few months and i am sure i must be able to claim a good few $$ ££ from my bitcoin.

I have been using Electrum wallet for my BTC but i understand that this is not the best wallet when it come's to claiming forks  Embarrassed Undecided Cry. I have already transferred my BTC to a new wallet for security. I have also read through a few posts on this forum but am no closer to sorting it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated on how to claim any of the forks.

Thanks very much and sorry in advance if this question has been asked time and time again ;-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: