Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage Opportunity - Easy Money - Using Korean Exchange.  (Read 142 times)
Strongkev (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

As you know bitcoin and ethereum and all coin prices on Korean exchanges are high.
The lowest margin profit was 3% and the highest was 52% (yesterday).
Basically, you get 0.8 bitcoin for free by buying $50,000.00 USD worth of bitcoin outside Korea,
then selling it to Korean exchange.

So if it's this good, why don't I take all the profit alone?
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7or3q9/genuine_question_about_korean_exchange_arbitrage/
I wrote that Korean banks are blocking international bank transfers to exchanges.

So I am stuck here.
I am willing to work with any traders from outside Korea who is able to receive USD from me and
buy from non-Korean exchange and send it to me through wallet. Then, I cash out here in Korean exchange and
split the profit and send it back to you. Repeatedly. I own a company here in Korea with open addresses.
I have no intentions of scam or cheat or any sort of those crap. Just a dude who wants to spread the crypto and
win together. Also, I am not looking to do this with

Shoot me an email if you are interested: j.haesun@yahoo.com

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BaZa86

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Hello. Very interesting...
What do you mean when you say "company with open addresses"?
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:08:24 AM

How much money are we talking?

I am interested in doing this properly, including hopping on a  plane, starting companies, etc. if necessary. I need a partner on the ground in Korea but I can't guarantee you a 50% of the profit unless you are bringing much more to the table than some guy off the street.

Hit me with a PM.

Ultraderb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

I am very interested in this opportunity
Will email you in due time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: