Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:00:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Kouye  (Read 2483 times)
guoweang (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:45:46 PM

I have never had any encounter with this kid and he decides to abuse the Trust system by leaving me false feedback claiming I am another member (which is in good standing from what I see) and left scammed feedback on my account.

Profile link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=106701

Thread where he claims I am another member for offering a good deed after he pays back the lender. Borrower originally claimed to prove his account/trust to another member, I then retracted my offer once it came out he may have not cleared himself 100%.

Please mod look into this and remove my negative rating as I did nothing to deserve it, let alone scam anyone. This is completely false information left by this bum. Playing internet police is fine, but have some proof or at least a good reason to leave scam accusations on someones account.  
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:54:27 PM

w00T \o/
I'm FAMOUS now! Thank you, guoweang. Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:56:18 PM

This section is for actual scams, not to complain about someone leaving you negative trust. If it were for the latter, I'd probably have the most topics started in this section out of anybody Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:57:53 PM

Nah, root access is needed to remove neg ratings, and I'm quite sure apart from spam ratings no ratings are to be removed here.

PS: I'm sure I have a few negative ratings too Wink
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:58:53 PM

w00T \o/
I'm FAMOUS now! Thank you, guoweang. Grin

i kinda agree with you his message was awfully specific/slanted in nature, and therefore awfully specific. scammer 4 sure.

Banning is IMMINENT!!! DROP THE HAMMER !!! lol

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 03:59:44 PM

Nah, root access is needed to remove neg ratings, and I'm quite sure apart from spam ratings no ratings are to be removed here.

PS: I'm sure I have a few negative ratings too Wink

you do now you filthy scammer!!  Tongue

John K charged me .0001 btc for escrow. SCAMMER 4 SURE!!!!

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
r3wt

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:03:01 PM

Can't tell if you are serious or not.

^scammer

how bout now, did that help?

KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:07:27 PM

Ok I see this forum is infested with 12 year olds.
Calling someone a scammer in the title because they abused the trust system in your eyes is not right. Change the topic of the thread to Kouye abuses trust system or something similar and you wouldn't be getting called out so much in this. A scammer is someone who actually steals something of value from you, not leaves you a negative trust. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of who they trust and who they don't in my opinion.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:09:31 PM

guoweang, I can understand why Kouye left you negative rating as your timing in Pyrex's loan request thread was a little suspicious (and when I say "suspicious" I'm talking about the age of your account + posting frequency + some other factors/current forum events). That being said you can either deal with the negative comment, or you can both agree to just remove your negative comments from each other. Either way it doesn't affect your Trust "credit score" at all.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
guoweang (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:10:41 PM

Funny this forum runs off good members so easy.

The best part is all of you accusing me of scamming either have NO positive feedback or has MULTIPLE scam accusations.

Peace out, this forum will never help bitcoin.
r3wt

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:17:54 PM

I would remove my feedback if he did.

He just can't see from my view I thought he had verified his identity and has done multiple trades with BCB. I guess I am a scammer for being naive.

LOL, now this guy gives me negative trust. can't you see me crying?

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:18:16 PM

I would remove my feedback if he did.

He just can't see from my view I thought he had verified his identity and has done multiple trades with BCB. I guess I am a scammer for being naive.

I think that's the best solution, IMHO. Honestly other than the unfortunate timing of your offer to help Pyrex with his loan request, I find no evidence of you being a scammer, or even behaving like one. Same with Kouye... in fact he's done quite a bit to help ID scammers in the past, so he's building up a pretty good rep (to me at least) so far. So I guess this is a formal request to the both of you to just redact your negative trust comments on each other. k? thx.

r3wt

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:35:03 PM

After digging through  OP's trust profile, something else thats suspicious

Bought 7bitcoins flawlessly through guoweang using escrow. Thanks.

the user that posted the feedback is van3cspencer or something like that and has 27 posts and 27 activity..... yeah, thats not suspicious at all..

r3wt

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:36:58 PM

the user that posted the feedback is van3cspencer or something like that and has 27 posts and 27 activity..... yeah, thats not suspicious at all..

Now trades with escrow is suspect huh?

Try going and premining coins that are not yours scumbag

who provided the escrow?

r3wt

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:40:54 PM

Now trades with escrow is suspect huh?

Try going and premining coins that are not yours scumbag

who provided the escrow?

Eegnylot. Better leave him negative feedback also.

Eegnylot? seems legit

r3wt

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:41:50 PM

I'm done entertaining this. I forgot how ignorant our youth is.

FFS, i'm older than you are. older and wiser.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 04:46:10 PM

I'm done entertaining this. I forgot how ignorant our youth is.

I'll live with your rating, as you will with mine.

The whole point of the trust system is to share confidence or suspicion.
I'd advise any friend of mine being cautious while trading with you.
You'd apparently do the same with your friends regarding me.

That's all fine to me.

/thread.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 05:06:04 PM

Apparently, I'm Kouye. According to the op, I have also scammed multiple users out of 1btc.

edit: Thanks to this topic guoweang you have proven to everyone that your feedback doesn't mean anything.
guoweang (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 05:19:16 PM

Apparently, I'm Kouye. According to the op, I have also scammed multiple users out of 1btc.

edit: Thanks to this topic guoweang you have proven to everyone that your feedback doesn't mean anything.

No problem. Glad I can help.
guoweang (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 06:39:28 PM

After a nice long jog I realize I can't control who or what you type on the internet. So why care what some random teenager says about me online. If you believe I am a scammer that's your right. It won't effect me in the slightest and changes nothing. Have fun playing internet police and wasting your childhood online. I bet that looks great on a resume, but then again you won't have to worry about that for a few more years.

fwiw I am removing the feedback I posted. I just got upset and felt I was being ganged up on for not being in the "in" crowd. From now on I will keep my comments to myself and only deal with people with common sense. You're welcome to leave the feedback posted on me.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: