Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:48:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Multiplicator. Easy and 100 % safe  (Read 2803 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:59:40 AM

I believed its a noob mistakes, doesn't technically know how bitcoin works.
So first bitcoin venture, failed!
ogrgat (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:31:07 AM

Example how it works.

Step 1 .... I send some Btc amount lets say .. 0.1 Btc to the exact wallet

You see, even his example amount was 0.1 BTC, HIGHER THAN ANY BET YOU BOTH MADE, and there was no mention of a maximum bet amount.

Now, it is a scam, because he's getting out of paying you the owed excess. Whether he overlooked raw transactions or not, he still owes you because of what he stated in the OP. Time for some red, and it's justified now.

Its my system, my thread, its in testing mode and I have no right change max bet ? ? ? For this you gave me negative rating ? You even dont place single bet, so what give you right give me negative rating ... in my previous post I wrote ... no more bets please...

Noone was scammed....

You have nothing better to do just put negative rating to users ? You dont even tried contact me via PM and consult your problem ...

I laugh at you ... poor nerd ... and please remove my negative rating.
ogrgat (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:36:55 AM

I believed its a noob mistakes, doesn't technically know how bitcoin works.
So first bitcoin venture, failed!

Thats why I wanted to test system ... found a weak spot which needs to be fixed Smiley
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 11:37:58 AM

Example how it works.

You see, even his example amount was 0.1 BTC, HIGHER THAN ANY BET YOU BOTH MADE, and there was no mention of a maximum bet amount.

Now, it is a scam, because he's getting out of paying you the owed excess. Whether he overlooked raw transactions or not, he still owes you because of what he stated in the OP. Time for some red, and it's justified now.

Its my system, my thread, its in testing mode and I have no right change max bet ? ? ? For this you gave me negative rating ? You even dont place single bet, so what give you right give me negative rating ... in my previous post I wrote ... no more bets please...

Noone was scammed....

You have nothing better to do just put negative rating to users ? You dont even tried contact me via PM and consult your problem ...

You can't accept a bet and then change the max bet to above that because you don't want to pay out. That IS scamming. I'll bet that if they lost, you would've happily kept that BTC.

And why the fuck does your example use a bet amount of 0.1 BTC if 0.1 BTC is over the max bet amount (WHICH YOU ONLY JUST PUT IN!)?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
ogrgat (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:47:25 AM

Example how it works.

Noone was scammed....

You can't accept a bet and then change the max bet to above that because you don't want to pay out. That IS scamming. I'll bet that if they lost, you would've happily kept that BTC.

And why the fuck does your example use a bet amount of 0.1 BTC if 0.1 BTC is over the max bet amount (WHICH YOU ONLY JUST PUT IN!)?

I have no mood or reason chatting with you so here is my last answer for your ill brain.

Bets were cancelled .... bets returned

You didnt try contact me via PM before posting your primitive negative rating, so right now leave me alone.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 12:03:16 PM

If you delete this post, I'll just go compile it in Scam Accusations, because I'm getting a bit sick of you now.

ogrgat (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:05:26 PM

http://gyazo.com/506b25df712d47228e10c5e2ea5dba80.png

If you delete this post, I'll just go compile it in Scam Accusations, because I'm getting a bit sick of you now.

Ok Cheesy I wont delete your post .. write whatever you want..if you feel more important then Cheesy Ill Cheesy
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 12:11:01 PM

Yeah, you do also realize that having a self-moderated topic instantly puts off 50% of your would-be customers? Because it makes it even easier for YOU to SCAM. That's literally the only reason for a self-moderated topic like this.

vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:34:45 PM

Per PM he now told me he won't refund my 0.0999 bet after all because I lost nothing. Well, right now I am down 0.02 since when I started betting on this service. So I suggest to keep to your original statement of fully refunding Boelens' and my bet.

BEEP BEP
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:48:21 PM

Per PM he now told me he won't refund my 0.0999 bet after all because I lost nothing. Well, right now I am down 0.02 since when I started betting on this service. So I suggest to keep to your original statement of fully refunding Boelens' and my bet.

That is the silliest reason not to pay. I won 0.2BTC, I would either like that, or my 0.04 BTC bet back, I give you 12 hours, ogrgat.
dice64

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 12:55:23 PM

He's out of here. It was probably always his plan to return a couple, until enough people thought they could take advantage and then run off with all the deposited funds.

Boelens

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:57:31 PM

He's out of here. It was probably always his plan to return a couple, until enough people thought they could take advantage and then run off with all the deposited funds.

I guess, but I thought he had some deals done before, guess I was mistaken. I don't see why you'd ruin your reputation for ~15$.
ogrgat (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:17:41 PM

I run off with a deposited funds ? Cheesy .... omfg

noone was scammed.. .I earned exactly 0.00 Btc

Boelens

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:18:39 PM

I run out with a deposited funds ? Cheesy .... omfg

Are you paying us or not? And by paying I mean returning the funds. Otherwise, I'm just going to negative rep you right now.
ogrgat (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:19:46 PM

ok will send you your 0.02 Btc if you are in loss Cheesy no problem here ... give me wallet
Boelens

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:33:25 PM

ok will send you your 0.02 Btc if you are in loss Cheesy no problem here ... give me wallet

No, 0.04 BTC is what I bet.
1BoeLensDrVHLjYW4pPab5UENKBuDupfKt
vlees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:41:40 PM

And I bet 0.0999
146ucV4okZaiC4nyNg94y3wbmZerBMDhJF

http://blockchain.info/tx/7ecab92d7f10040ff364c42b13ca87b60c3f964f6ead5a6cc1e3fd1e887b98cc

BEEP BEP
Boelens

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 01:57:54 PM

Negative rating untill refunded.
dice64

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 03:47:23 PM

I guess, but I thought he had some deals done before, guess I was mistaken. I don't see why you'd ruin your reputation for ~15$.

He hardly has a reputation to ruin. My guess is he was doing this from the start until someone sent a big bet which he could run off with.
Boelens

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 03:49:11 PM

He hardly has a reputation to ruin. My guess is he was doing this from the start until someone sent a big bet which he could run off with.

Yeah, still, I don't consider 0.1BTC a big bet. It's a shame vlees lost it, but I really don't get the purpose of scamming for such an amount.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: