Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:37:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start a business using ethereum blockchain technology?  (Read 98 times)
Winnal (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:18:21 AM

Hi I have a business idea that I believe can change the world like bitcoin and ethereum itself that is built on these technologies.

I am trying to start it through the traditional way as well as through crowdfunding ico. How do I get started and where can I get funding both traditionally and through ethereum?

My idea will blow your minds, usher in a new age of digital technology namely turn cryptocurrency into full blown global scale with near complete dominance of financial system market capitalization.

Whether you believe me or not I already vision it being the eventual destined industrial revolution of the digital age. I have already fully developed and constructed a proposal just requiring funding and a team of programmers venture capitalist and entrepreneurial businessmen to begin its inception.

I need people like vitalik, Elon musk, jack ma, Jeff bezos, Jed McCaleb and of course Satoshi nakamoto’s expertise and together build this new mega corporation.

But more importantly, I need anyone like YOU to give me some advice or a path to seek out the necessary resources to get this proposal out in the world.

Please give me anything you can offer and I will ensure that I involve you as the business gets up and running and you will be rewarded in the near future.

Have faith in me now and soon all will be unveiled and you will not regret it. Remember where and how bitcoin was originally conceived.
MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

The idea is good though. I just read your article right now. But I think there is a room to grow yourself. Don't keep yourself limited to one project. Try to research for other projects as well. There have some good coins you should take a look at SciDex. You might get some more details here: https://www.scidex.co/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: