Print  
Author Topic: Chrysos  (Read 179 times)
pdishnica (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
⇾ Chrysos
January 09, 2018, 05:59:36 AM

Hello. Does any one have any thoughts about this new ICO called Chrysos Coin? Is it worth investing or is it a scam?
Thanks.
A56-7W

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

In hindsight, I'm sure most would probably tell you to avoid it like the plague.

At least with the plague, you either have it or you don't.
With no recent communications from the company, and a mysterious second facebook page that popped up a few days ago, Chrysos peeps are in some strange state of limbo.
It could all be some elaborate trolling from some guy behind a keyboard laughing at the peeps still eating the baloney, or it could be the company.
The tests on the Exchange could be the same guy with two accounts selling on one and buying with the other, or the testing could be devs.

The company, if it is them, can clear all this up quite easily, but have yet to do so.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

Hello. Does any one have any thoughts about this new ICO called Chrysos Coin? Is it worth investing or is it a scam?
Thanks.
I can not say anything to you because I'm not interested in this token, but you need to take care of your bounty if you do not want to risk it. You can get tokens by joining bounty. I think this is the best for you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: