Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China plans closing Bitcoin mining.  (Read 3519 times)
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

hasn't that been the case for a long time? it will have a very bad effect on the price of a bitcoin of a country with a strong economy like China has antagonized and banned the use or mining of bitcoin and what will happen if so many countries ban bitcoin whether bitcoin will become extinct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

This could negatively affect the value.Because they can change their minds at any time. In the past, China has vowed to ban ICO investment activities, blocking all Bitcoin and ICO ads aimed at minimizing fraudulent activities.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

What can you say about China of closing their rigs/mining?
This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

Well, if bitcoin price keep going down, maybe it will really happening. But as long as the price of bitcoin not falling too much,
The btc miners in china will keep mining the coin. We can see it by the difficult of bitcoin mining.
There are many btc miners in china, if they stop mining btc, the difficulty of btc mining will drop drastically.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Is this true where can we know if this is legit where did you get this news if ever its was true. its a good news to the moon
Heather Santos

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

I think the government has changed this decision. Because, some months ago, I saw a chart which showed that China was the forth position. Although the result is not the best, the Chinese is also crowed.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

This could overshoot the price to the moon or plunge the price below the ground?

Those holding btc just brace yourself fasten  your seat bet for possible vortex of price.

I think if China closes the bitcoin market this makes it difficult for bitcoin in China's financial round and it is difficult for us to be a user of other countries to develop global markets and hopefully bitcoin can be opened again anywhere and in any country.
kamoto

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Yes, I heard about this too ... in fact it can very strongly affect the cost of bitcoin and unfortunately not for the better. And China is really the country in which the law is being implemented ... therefore if the government so decides, then the law will be fulfilled by all citizens. So let's hope it does not happen
PhuongVo2702

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

I think they want to create their own Cryptocurrency so that they don't allow Bitcoin mining to reduce it affect on their CryptoCurrency
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Well, China is a separate issue. One of the largest economies in the world, and fast-growing. Everything there is focused on the dollar and the yuan. The country's leadership sees cryptocurrency as an unnecessary competitor to traditional currencies. But everything can change and these changes can both raise the price and lower it. East - a delicate matter...
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

5 miners is enought

aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

It's a saddest news I've ever read, if this thing come true  Angry
I hope China govement will never do this.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:18 PM

I do not know if this has somehow contributed to the negative development of the crypto market this year.
But I think it should not have much influence.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
jepoy1109

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

cause they support BCH more and BTC seems droping cause one of this factor,
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

The demand for Bitcoin currency in the Chinese market is rising rapidly, which has led to virtual currency rigs flocking to China because of low electricity prices, cheap labor, and many supporting industries. has shut down much electronic money exchange and mining companies, however, bitcoin miners are still present in the country, the Chinese market with efforts to develop the Bitcoin trading platform is gradually opening up. a brighter future, stronger than ever for the e-commerce market
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

In my opinion, it's very unfortunate because it will affect bitcoin in a country very strongly. Maybe the Chinese government can rethink this matter so that the Chinese government will be able to accept bitcoin someday. If bitcoin is completely banned in China, in my opinion it will greatly affect the country's economy as well. So it would be nice to think about this very well again.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

I don't follow the rumors, China is one of the strong country in the world but we are just talking about the mining, not the cryptocurrency using. So there would be no risk for me and people around me i guess. But i heard that many company in China is ready for the make their coins for cryptocurrency business.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:58:14 PM

if in my opinion it could have an impact on the price of Bitcoin, because with the closing Bitcoin mining in China it makes them have to buy Bitcoin to get it, so that the Bitcoin price will automatically increase.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Even if China closes and forbid their people to do Bitcoin Mining in the country they can send their machinery in other places by shipping and continue to mine, see-- people have their on ways of doing thing in the right way-- hahaha they never know how to surrender as long as there is a way

Interesting, how do they plan to control the people, which are mining? I understand that it is possible but the process is so complicated that is will be non-profitable activities.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:11:28 PM

if in my opinion it could have an impact on the price of Bitcoin, because with the closing Bitcoin mining in China it makes them have to buy Bitcoin to get it, so that the Bitcoin price will automatically increase.

If it will make Bitcoin will have a good price back then they should accelerate it done but if it will make the price increase accordingly it will have more corruption.
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

I don't follow the rumors, China is one of the strong country in the world but we are just talking about the mining, not the cryptocurrency using. So there would be no risk for me and people around me i guess. But i heard that many company in China is ready for the make their coins for cryptocurrency business.

I agreed with you as you can see Chinese Blockchain Fund Plans to Raise $13 Million for Japanese Yen Stablecoin.
Source
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: