Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparation  (Read 216 times)
ShadowBits (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

I think we may be in a situation that someone wants us to be wealthy enough for the coming on a world where people that has Bitcoin or some other coin are the only person who may live through. Maybe someone is trying to manipulate the world through crypto? What do you think guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

I think it's a stretch. But then again, I'm never one to buy into grand conspiracies.

Normally, when you try to take control, you make sure that others have less power. Making some people wealthier than they could ever imagine kind of goes against this because the more wealthy people there are, the more people out there that could possibly stop you.

A cleansing of some kind where only people with crypto has power is also absurd when you think about how easy it is so get some. If someone wanted a cleanse, then I'm sure they'd choose better qualifications than that.

This is more of a stretch as a conspiracy theory than others like how Satoshi is a three letter agency and stuff. I believe Bitcoin was made simply because someone thought it would be a good idea to have a trustless peer-to-peer electronic cash system, and that someone happened to be capable of building it.

emuLOAD

Activity: 328
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:07:02 AM

I think that some people ought to spend at least a few of their Satoshi in meds
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

In my opinion, your just being paranoid creating your own conspiracy theory. The purpose of bitcoin, the first crypto was just to create a decentralized digital currency and we didn't expect to come this far making millionaires. If someone is manipulating the cryptocurrency then we would know by then.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:44 AM

I think we may be in a situation that someone wants us to be wealthy enough for the coming on a world where people that has Bitcoin or some other coin are the only person who may live through. Maybe someone is trying to manipulate the world through crypto? What do you think guys?
First of all, we don't know if the large governments is associated in the cryptocurrency market because they will keep it as classified information. Also, if that is true, that will be the biggest scheme that I will face in my life.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

Someone wants us to be wealthy?Who is that "someone" and for what reason he would want all of us to be wealthy?You theory will look better ,if you say:Someone wants to make a shitload of money by manipulating the cryptocurrency prices and the growing crowd of cryptocurrency enthusiasts.Now,this is a more credible conspiracy theory.Anyway,there`s no evil mastermind behind the crypto growth.It`s just a revolution.

TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:56:10 AM

No, I don't believe on it. Can we just stop overthinking things about Bitcoin, we all know that there are lot of people who will put different conspiracy theory just to put Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency in to bad light. There are maybe evidences but it is not really concrete enough to prove that these theories have a truth in it. Maybe believing this news will make you easily manipulated by FUDDERS.

Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

This is my theory that bitcoin was introduced to replace cash. There is no control of governments over exchanging cash, while on the other hand bitcoin is not as transparent and anonymous as it generaly claimed to be. Imagine, that the IRS has full visibility of every transaction and every money echange happening anytime and anywhere.
Mr.Smithers

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:59:19 AM

In my opinion, your just being paranoid creating your own conspiracy theory. The purpose of bitcoin, the first crypto was just to create a decentralized digital currency and we didn't expect to come this far making millionaires. If someone is manipulating the cryptocurrency then we would know by then.

I don't think they need to manipulate it. The existence and success of the cryptocurrency may be enough too boost the visibility of other people's affairs to the level that is enough for now.
Albe96XDAa

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:12:13 AM

The market can be manipulated by big players in the game. It has been and always can be. Just whether they want to do it or not and when.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:23:32 AM

Is it me, or you are just been obsessively supicious in your first words ? I am still trying to figure out what your fear or conscious is all about. Nobody wants us or people with Bitcoin to be wealthy or anything like that. This bitcoin is just a discovery and I believe when it was created back then, nobody has the idea that it will worth this price today. It purpose was to create an easy transaction for sending money and not involving yours local bank, luckily it is what it is now.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Let me get my tin foil hat, one world currency, cashless society, mark of the beast, people those who don't have this currency wouldn't be able to survive. Once we remove someone wants us to be wealthy enough and manipulation we can clear Bitcoin out of this equation, a decentralized censorship-resistant system where anybody can participate without any coercion/restriction. The governments could try to come up with a one world currency, especially a cryptocurrency which would be enforced up on the masses to achieve an absolute cashless world where everything is controlled by the big brother. But you see, the whole decentralized concept of Bitcoin goes against such a one world currency. Let me take off my hat.
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

The market can be manipulated by big players in the game. It has been and always can be. Just whether they want to do it or not and when.

I think same. We'll see what big players will do
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

I think it's bullshit although I think that Bitcoin is created my some secret society like new illuminati. Your theory is nothing because if crypto owners are chosen ones there are still a few of them comparing to the rest of the world. So, if there will be segregation, masses will easily overthrow crypto owners.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:07:14 PM

I don't know, sounds like pure nonsense to me. What makes you think that we're being manipulated? who is that someone?

You want us to believe that there's some kind of conspiracy behind the creation of Bitcoin? very unlikely, there is nothing out there that can back the nonsense you just wrote. Bitcoin was created with the idea of having a decentralized digital currency, not to create a new world order where an elite society has control over the world economy.

I think it's bullshit although I think that Bitcoin is created my some secret society like new illuminati.
you think it's bullshit but then you say that bitcoin was created by the new illuminati ?? i think you guys are one the wavelength.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

Lol. You clearly,  watch way too much conspiracy theories man. Like those illuminati stories and other groups trying to control everything they want and all that sht. Haha

But hey, it isn't impossible, and may really do happen. Who knows right? Nithing wrong with being paranoid. It is the crypto world after all.

But me? Well, i sure won't be worrying about things that i cannot control. I would rather focus instead on my own businesses. I already have enough problems.
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

I don't know, sounds like pure nonsense to me. What makes you think that we're being manipulated? who is that someone?

You want us to believe that there's some kind of conspiracy behind the creation of Bitcoin? very unlikely, there is nothing out there that can back the nonsense you just wrote. Bitcoin was created with the idea of having a decentralized digital currency, not to create a new world order where an elite society has control over the world economy.

I think it's bullshit although I think that Bitcoin is created my some secret society like new illuminati.
you think it's bullshit but then you say that bitcoin was created by the new illuminati ?? i think you guys are one the wavelength.

Haha, the two is at the same page but in different shade. One is talking conspiracy theory, the other one is arguing but still leading to another conspiracy. LOL Anyway, if this was true we, if we are being manipulated then how come we still don't see results?
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:27:28 AM

manipulated by capitalism system, money talk here. but not all people use bitcoin to get huge income, there are many people use bitcoin as a means of transaction, not only dump and pump

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

This sounds like a conspiracy theory. I think this is far from what is really happening. Cryptocurrency is still very elementary so to speak. It is not as developed as it could get. I know the years in the future will be more high-tech in terms of the existing cryptocurrencies. The ones we have now will have to catch up so that they will not die as the new ones are coming. For sure, the developments of cryptocurrency will become much faster as it gained adoption widely. But there is no one controlling the world of crypto.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RobertoMakeli

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

obviously, there're so many big player who has too much bitcoin, they can make effect and change the market, make price go up or down.
Our job is keep calm, wait and see carefully, and then we can make our decision  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: