Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Preparation  (Read 216 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

I think we may be in a situation that someone wants us to be wealthy enough for the coming on a world where people that has Bitcoin or some other coin are the only person who may live through. Maybe someone is trying to manipulate the world through crypto? What do you think guys?
I doubt it, there would be more credibility to a theory like this if there was a more aggressive power behind Bitcoin that didn't let it falter as often as it did; people have finite time and there are not going to be a lot of people who are going to try and manipulate the world into doing something that they will never see, although there are some people willing to do that for their children. I guess it's not something that we commonly see anymore, eh?

Anyways, if there was some manipulation, it wouldn't be tracking the way it is now. That's my summary for your theory. There would be a lot more "support" for Bitcoin from a few sources, and companies wouldn't be so readily backing out. If there is some manipulation it's a long con, a real game of chess.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: