Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:35:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy coins the future?  (Read 140 times)
gowron24 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Deep Onion has been going up like mad these past few weeks, but it's not getting much attention from anyone. What is the deal? Why are the only privacy coins mentioned always Zcoin or Monero, and the up-and comers like Verge and Deep Onion are left out of the loop? Privacy coins are the future! Am I wrong here people?
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:50 AM

2018 will be the year of privacy coins. IMO, DeepOnion is not yet that private since it only hides the wallet IP address and transactions are still visible in the blockchain.

But once DeepSend is activated, BOOOOM!!!

We could be looking at the next Monero or ZCash!!!  Grin Grin Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Tone147

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

Deep Onion has been going up like mad these past few weeks, but it's not getting much attention from anyone. What is the deal? Why are the only privacy coins mentioned always Zcoin or Monero, and the up-and comers like Verge and Deep Onion are left out of the loop? Privacy coins are the future! Am I wrong here people?
Although anonymous tokens have a good future, the Deep Onion is too focused on marketing, and I'm not optimistic about its future.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MasterBTspace

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

As long as the coins are accepted by major folks, it can be a good coin for all. Otherwise, it just a program
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Deep Onion has been going up like mad these past few weeks, but it's not getting much attention from anyone. What is the deal?

Most likely that people are not expecting any growth from DeepOnion, the way they look at it is just another coin with some privacy features, why would i invest or get the coin when Monero has been leading the coin when it comes to privacy.

Why are the only privacy coins mentioned always Zcoin or Monero, and the up-and comers like Verge and Deep Onion are left out of the loop?

Its because Zcoin and Monero have been establish well and its future as a coin is great,just look at the current state of DeepOnion and tell me where do you think its going.

Privacy coins are the future! Am I wrong here people?

Nope, privacy coins are not the future, if a coin can be converted directly to fiat that coin has a future or if a coin can buy things digitally or locally that coin has a future.

Privacy is not an issue to crypto currency users, they only matter to people who are against the law thats why they push privacy.
SCAR_8

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:42:28 AM

I think privacy is one of the MOST important things for a crypto user. At any time laws and regulations could change in your country like they have in some places and privacy coins will be what people use. They aren't just for people who want to commit actual crimes or launder money etc. Just to avoid regulation of what we do with OUR money. I think Deep Onion and XSPEC will do great in 2018!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

A big role is played by the community, I like the Deep Onion coin but CloakCoin is better because it using of the PoS mining and the Enigma technology, and also I look closely at the Zero coin (ZER).
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:52:33 AM

Indeed privacy coins get a lot of attention as they are almost untraceable by code. But there has been an increase in the number of anonymous coins over the years and all of this is pretty much diluting the market for all these coins. XMR and ZCash gain most of fame for being long enough in the market as established coins while XVG stormed the market with a big surprise recently and DeepOnion had a split stance with many scam accusations out there.

Overall, its a pleasant thing to see 3 anonymous coins in the top 20 list by market cap which clearly implies that it does hold a lot of potential.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

I believe 2018 will be the year of privacy coins, but I don't really like DeepOnion as I feel it is all about the hype. Privacy coins I really like include ZCoin and Aeon (Monero Lite). I especially like Aeon for the fact that it is much faster than Monero and mobile focused.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: