Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:41:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest a coin will go X10 in a month  (Read 125 times)
Ahmedelsayed125 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

Hi everybody
Can everyone put a coin can go x10 in this month and mention why? Grin
..Let's discuss about that Cool
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:28 AM

Oh nice, so you think each of us on this forum knows which coin can make x10 in a month, and you think that everyone who knows can spread this information? Smiley If you want x10 buy ELTcoin. It made me x10 from the past month, I think it will make much more in the next

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

My idea is DENT token.  The price is very cheap at the moment but will soon be like $1 when the product and more telco companies are going to join the party. More traders are holding the token for they know its going to be utilize soon by anyone needing data.
RadyBG

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

Oh nice, so you think each of us on this forum knows which coin can make x10 in a month, and you think that everyone who knows can spread this information? Smiley If you want x10 buy ELTcoin. It made me x10 from the past month, I think it will make much more in the next

You are right. X10 ROI is a lot. I think nobody can be certain about this. However, if I knew something like this I would share it with you guys because the more people know about this.. the more they will invest in it, therefore, the profits maybe become more than x10 Cheesy We are not against each other on these investments! This is only my point of view.

Thank you for sharing this about ELTcoin. I would have a look on it asap.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:33:03 AM

I think it a token according to the name STRATIS, very good competitor of ETH, in detail you can look at their web the website https://stratisplatform.com/, or in a branch of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic=1515877.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: