Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trade preferred dual PNY xlr8 edition 660ti's for dual 7950's  (Read 456 times)
gadman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 977
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 07:01:16 PM

I really want to trade my FASTER and MORE EXPENSIVE 660ti's for CHEAPER and SLOWER 7950's.

Example:

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html

The 660 ti is just above the 7950 in speed and price. I want to do a straight across trade. I wouldn't mind doing a middle man type of thing, but it seriously has to be someone in the community who is heavily trusted. And I stress again on the word "heavily". I would expect the middle man to test and verify each card individually with a benchmark stress test. If you do not want a middle man, then you can send me your cards first. I'll test them, and you can then I will send the 660 ti's to you. You probably don't like that option, but oh well, this is the internet and I know very well how it works, deal with it.

Probably not the best forum for someone to trade off their amd's but with the rise of asics and whatnot I figure people might not be using their 7950's for mining anymore and this is an opportunity to get a bit more performance out of what you have...

My cards are CLEAN, scratch and dust free. Meaning cat hair and whatnot is not acceptable, at least not for a straight across trade. I expect yours to be clean as well.

Cash or bitcoin are accepted as well. If cash, I will sell them via ebay for 200$ each. If bitcoin, 2 BTC each.

Hope someone has interest Smiley thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: