Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:15:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's wrong with ETHERDELTA AGAIN?  (Read 403 times)
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:54:09 AM

I am trying to send a token to sell on ED and sent more ETH to that account in order to have enough GAS to send the ruddy token but the ED interface is not updating with the new amount of ETH I sent to my MEW account in order to send the token. So when I tried to send the token, even though I have more than enough GAS to handle the transaction a popup appeared saying I ain't got enough GAS which really sucks. So what's wrong with this exchange again isn't it working?  Huh I tried two browsers.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anphonsus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

It's suck. Buggy. Sad but true. No wonder why their ICO is only filled 5.5% with only 5 days to go. What a pity because they are one of the first decentralized exchanges. And who in their right mind would do ICO right after a hack?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
qiwoman2 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:25:56 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:52:18 AM by qiwoman2

It's suck. Buggy. Sad but true. No wonder why their ICO is only filled 5.5% with only 5 days to go. What a pity because they are one of the first decentralized exchanges. And who in their right mind would do ICO right after a hack?

Now something else happened miners took over 6 bucks of gas from my MEW but did';t transfer any tokens to ED.. WTF?

What's going on with ETH BLOCKCHAIN AND ED?  Huh They stole 90 gwei worth of gas but no tokens in ED.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

You should try to sell your tokens on etherdelta, it is one of the most used tokens platfor with one click swap function. When using etherdelta, you need not to send tokens from you myetherwallet, just import private key and you are able to fetch your tokens inside the etherdelta. I have been using etherdelta since i came into crypto market, i never git any issues
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

I am trying to send a token to sell on ED and sent more ETH to that account in order to have enough GAS to send the ruddy token but the ED interface is not updating with the new amount of ETH I sent to my MEW account in order to send the token. So when I tried to send the token, even though I have more than enough GAS to handle the transaction a popup appeared saying I ain't got enough GAS which really sucks. So what's wrong with this exchange again isn't it working?  Huh I tried two browsers.

the exchanger is good but you need more gas price to success a transaction. Compute the transaction fee gas limit multiply by gas price total of fee transaction.. The default of gas limit in etherdelta is 250,000. Preffer gas price arround 35 to 40.

The ethereum blockchain is very congested if you have a transaction and etherdelta give the hash but if u click it doesnt appear in etherscan. Do not deposit again to avaoid a multiple transaction.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:07:19 PM

That what happened to me last week, I thought it was a bug but they just don't entertain the smaller gas fee. I suggest that you increase your gas price to 35 or up because that is the only way you could transact to them.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

Lol i know right! what a stupid move open an ICO after a hack, the moment is really not good to open an ICO after a hack. Etherdelta is always like that though, slow as fuck at loading, pending transaction almost takes 1-2 hour or even more. The last time i use etherdelta is, my transaction pending over 6 hours and after that i never use ED again.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

Lol i know right! what a stupid move open an ICO after a hack, the moment is really not good to open an ICO after a hack. Etherdelta is always like that though, slow as fuck at loading, pending transaction almost takes 1-2 hour or even more. The last time i use etherdelta is, my transaction pending over 6 hours and after that i never use ED again.

But they are getting worst and worst and now they are offering ICO. LOL. Yes, I do understand that with the crypto booming, its only right that their website will be bombarded with lots of newcomers who are entering the market. But they should have anticipated it because they can really see how much people are exchanging tokens. That's why they have been hacked, they are not inept to cope with the surging tide.

And then ETH network suddenly clogs as well increasing the GAS and that's what we don't want to happen. I haven't used EtherDelta since the hack because I'm afraid that I might lose my tokens along the way. I think I have to wait a bit to exchange my tokens and see it everything settles down in the next coming days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

again and again, the problem always comes alternately on etherdelta. this makes confidence in etherdelta increasingly lost, I hope this problem will be fixed soon and will not happen again.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:26:51 PM

I experienced the samething through out yesterday and I could not deposit my token too. Last night I also tried to buy Tron at etherdelta but I could not achieved that as it keeps on showing me the pop up that I need to reset my gas fee to the higher one. I believe that there are having problems and hope this is resolved in no time.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

Are there still people using etherdelta?  Grin

They are just doing an ICO because they want to make as much money as possible, that isn't strange at all, they are just normal people who saw that they have a lot of traffic, and now they want to make millions, what is wrong with that?

Came on guys, do not use that shitty exchange, it has been hacked, and they are very buggy at the moment, a waste of time..
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:15:32 PM

The problem is there is no other exchange that lists so many ERC-20 tokens.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:32:12 PM

Never had that problem before, as long as you put the right gas price. But lately since ETH blockchain clogged, it is harder to do transactions in etherdelta as well. My friend cannot transfer his EQUAL token even when he placed 40 gwei gas price.

The problem is there is no other exchange that lists so many ERC-20 tokens.
Yeah, it is the go to exchange for newly released ERC-20 tokens. It is just sad that the new CEO is burning the platform to the ground.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Are there still people using etherdelta?  Grin

They are just doing an ICO because they want to make as much money as possible, that isn't strange at all, they are just normal people who saw that they have a lot of traffic, and now they want to make millions, what is wrong with that?

Came on guys, do not use that shitty exchange, it has been hacked, and they are very buggy at the moment, a waste of time..

People wont really have any choice since most eth based tokens do usually start here on this exchange and regarding on the situation those errors do really happen.Even myself did experience those which you have been deducted on the gas you have set in but those tokens didnt transfer.I have seen the tx do have error for 1-2 times,all fees deducted but failed to transfer this is why i do hate this site.

Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Now something else happened miners took over 6 bucks of gas from my MEW but did';t transfer any tokens to ED.. WTF?

What's going on with ETH BLOCKCHAIN AND ED?  Huh They stole 90 gwei worth of gas but no tokens in ED.

In my case, I was also having that scenarion previous weeks ago upon selling my token. I thought the gas I had was stolen, but in a long run waiting for the transactions to be successful the delays took over an hour to be resolved. ED was still on congestions, so its recommended that increasing gas fee is an ample ways to expedite your transactions in order to have success on ttading your ethereum token.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

I think that they're facing the same issues as almost all exchanges in that traffic has increased massively in recent weeks/months and that's too much for all of them to handle, it's why we've seen so many issues across all of the leading exchanges.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Its awful situation! Thousand of ICOs with wallets, exchanges or something like this! How can happens such problem where people have no any normal alternative for Ether Delta? I cannot remember how much times I had problems with ED and not only my! What a pity!! I am really shocked!
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:39:12 PM

Everytime ICO city goes bonkers which it appears to be now then all other exchanges and the whole system will struggle mightly and that is what we are witnessing first hand right now.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

It is strange to see that they are having issues again, haha, i dont know why you all are still using etherdelta, it is full of bugs, it is full of hacks, and they are just starting their new ICO.

Do not lose your time in here, you all know that they are going to steal your money if you left your balance in there, it is 100% risky.

I would prefer to give my money to a thief instead of letting my balance in there, you all know how risky it is, ant it is full of people who are still investing and trading in there.. came on
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

This is a terrible exchange!
On other exchanges, there are no such commissions to create a warrant and they can hang forever!

I try not to use it at all .... if the token is not traded on other exchanges, the price will be 0 and it will not make sense.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: