Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:29:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Korea China japan  (Read 203 times)
Dutchtrader (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

What does item mean for Cryptocurrency that China Korea and Japan are swapping ideas for Cryptocurrency regulation?
Is there danger for exchanges based in these countrys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:06:07 AM

What does item mean for Cryptocurrency that China Korea and Japan are swapping ideas for Cryptocurrency regulation?
People in those countries are very interested in bitcoin, most of bitcoin holder are Chinese, korean and Japanese. Chinese people use bitcoin to move their wealth to outside country, Japanese and korean buy bitcoin to safe their wealth due to the grow of war in north korea.

Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:14:08 AM

Then the tokens associated with these countries may need to be careful, as the regulation of policy may fall sharply.
Lemer

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

People in those countries are very interested in bitcoin, most of bitcoin holder are Chinese, korean and Japanese. Chinese people use bitcoin to move their wealth to outside country, Japanese and korean buy bitcoin to safe their wealth due to the grow of war in north korea.
Indeed, many Chinese are beginning to shift their assets away from cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, which is a huge market.

trouble401

Activity: 72
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Korea and Japan are more forward thinking when it comes to technology.  Even if they introduce regulation they will still find other ways to be ahead of the curve in terms of adoption. 

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1135054)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:48:42 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 01:15:10 PM by supermine

I think China already banned crypto exchanges but some other countries are trying to help in regulating them because most of the crypto traders are from those countries but Japan already made bitcoin legal in their country.
If some country banned crypto currencies they will shut down all the exchanges from that country because buying and selling of crypto will be called as crime.But it is better to regulate the usage of bitcoins than totally banning it.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:54:50 AM

I think China already banned crypto exchanges but some other countries are trying to help in regulating them because mosy of the crypto traders are from those countries but Japan already made bitcoin legal in their country.
If some country banned crypto currencies they will shut down all the exchanges from that country because buying and selling of crypto will be called as crime.But it is better to regulate the usage of bitcoins than totally banning it.

China didn't shutdown exchanges but only regulate and bann the exchange of BTC/CYN as far as I know.  If they meant to regulate by taking some tax on holders I think its going to be the KYC that is very much needed on their exchanges, this however is scary for anyone.

Hope these countries can come up with something fairer.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Rules85

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I think China already banned crypto exchanges but some other countries are trying to help in regulating them because mosy of the crypto traders are from those countries but Japan already made bitcoin legal in their country.
No, bitcoin transactions are not completely banned in China, and people can still trade privately.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Don't think so. I believe these countries will become the few crypto friendly nations in the world. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they adopt their own cryptocurrency instead of using Bitcoin and such. Japan will likely go with NEM, Korea with ICON, and China with NEO. Just my two cents.

jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:32:32 PM

I think people will always find away around all these regulations, to me I like the way they are trying to protect their citizens because alot of scams are in the space now, and that will also keep scammers on their toes

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
commanderbitcoin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:34:45 PM

In my opinion, Japan legalize bitcoin because Japan is not a corrupt country, any country that hates bitcoin or cryptocurrency are those corrupt country because the transaction on bitcoin can be trace.

Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:38:50 PM

That's why Wanchain is coming, joint venture of three countries
yummy23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:53:47 PM

Crypto Currencies are Advancing around the world. What should be the End result of Coins in specified countries ??
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Yeah its true Korea China and Japan are swapping those ideas for the cryptocurrency regulation.
Then the tokens associated with these countries may need to be careful, as the regulation of policy may fall sharply.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Salfuk

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

The more regulation comes around the world the value of privacy coins will increase in my opinion
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:25:44 PM

The more regulation comes around the world the value of privacy coins will increase in my opinion

That is why john mcafee predicted a rise in privacy coins, with increasing regulation it will push people to look underground when transferring crypto funds. Something like XSPEC with a low market cap will benefit this year

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:34:14 PM

All these three countries, and most importantly their people and authorities, have made and are still making a very great contribution to the development of the crypt. Therefore, I personally highly respect these countries for the fact that they were the first to postpone the emergence of crypto-currency
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

The co-operation between the three nations (Korea , China and Japan ) is particularly notable as they make some of the world’s largest trading market for cryptocurrencies including bitcoin. While China’s central bank has effectively shuttered the local bitcoin industry, Korean authorities are engaging in their own ‘crackdown’ on anonymous cryptocurrency trading while Japan, in contrast, has passed legislation in April 2017 to acknowledge bitcoin as a legal method of payment.
bitorama

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

they can put their exchange in other countries, that's a small world
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:26 PM

They are trying to get some regulations about cryptocurrency it is better than banning crypto totally because people wont agree.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: