Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:14:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use iMessage Application On PC?  (Read 92 times)
ellis.bentley (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

If you want to know How to Get imessage on pc without Jailbreak, at that point read this underneath article once wholly. iMessage is one of the best and also the popular content MMS, SMS, and the talking application.
ellis.bentley (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Download kik for pc: Are you people feeling tired of using the same application for messaging. Want to try out something brand new for messaging to your friends and families you are unable to phone or speak with anyone wish to express something essential or something unique to send your wishes through messages is quite surprising compared to saying that the requests. A wish will reveal to you just how important they have been to you.
AzziK

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

I doubt that you can use i message in an android PC but for macbook that I am not sure. I’ Been into apple products but only facetime on macbook and with the ipad you can use the imessage and facetime just like the iphone. In short only apple products for imessage its like bbm on blackberry:) so i dont think you can use the imessage thing on your PC especially if its not macbook
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: