Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CLI Daemon/RPC supporting multiple Blockchain/Coins?  (Read 112 times)
d-angel2001 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

I would like to setup multiple private wallets on a NAS system that is able to run on debian-linux. Is there any handy open-source tool that is able to host multiple wallet/blockchain (or lightwallet?) using configurations for each currency/blockchain? I'm interested in different altcoin, but hosting a wallet for each of them syncinc blockchain in background on my notebook doesn't seem to be very handy.

Of course I know that some kind of usb/hardware-wallet (like tresor) comes in mind first. But these one mostly support only the most common coins and not altcoin which may become interesting soon.

For my own solution In the first I thought about something like exodus. But there doesn't seem to be an (ARM compatible) version able to run on CLI (shell without GUI)?

I already know forknote which seems to go in the right direction and I've been testing around. But I did not get it running well yet (tested on bytecoin, blockchain syncing but simplewallet does not work after sync?!). Also there seems to be no way to run a lightwallet using public-nodes?!

Are there any other alternatives in this direction? May be any libs for npm/node which are not too hard to use for a custom implementation providing blockchain sync and a RPC-API?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: