Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all those getting in late...  (Read 563 times)
Keihell

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

This is exactly what I tell people, who ask me this.
I'm sure getting in now will still make you an early adopter.
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:04:42 AM

The best time to get inform in cryptocurrencies is right now. Stop whining that's we're late, maybe where a little bit late but still We have chance to prove ourselves in world of crypto. Never stop reading the post, link, etc and later it will be rewarded.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:33:02 AM

The best time to get inform in cryptocurrencies is right now. Stop whining that's we're late, maybe where a little bit late but still We have chance to prove ourselves in world of crypto. Never stop reading the post, link, etc and later it will be rewarded.

Bitcoin, etherium, ripple, these coins and all others still have a long way to go and as cliche as it may sound, best time to enter would be now. Hesitating makes you miss chances of acquiring coins that may change your life in a few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:13 AM

Exactly it's still SUPER EARLY, less than 1 percent of people are even invested in crypto.  There are many new cryptos and promising projects just starting.  your stil learly if you join now. Smiley Smiley
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

The only late time is later. If you are getting in now you are still in the 1% of the population who own ETH. You might be reading many posts lately about new millionaires being made and feel sad/disappointed that you "missed out". Just remember crypto is in its infancies. Could better gains have been made investing early? Sure. But hindsight is 20/20 and you're in now. This might be the only time in our lives we will see returns like this... even if youre buying now for the first time. Just be glad!

TL;DR: ETH to 5k by 2019.
I couldnt disagree to what you have said,cryptocurrencies are still a baby to most of the people in the world,actually 1% is too big if you are talking about people who has knowledge about crypto over 7billion people around the world,its never too late for us because we are still in developing era of cryptocurrencies,investing now is never too late but investing 10years from now wont give you much gains as what are gaining today.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:42:23 AM

The only late time is later. If you are getting in now you are still in the 1% of the population who own ETH. You might be reading many posts lately about new millionaires being made and feel sad/disappointed that you "missed out". Just remember crypto is in its infancies. Could better gains have been made investing early? Sure. But hindsight is 20/20 and you're in now. This might be the only time in our lives we will see returns like this... even if youre buying now for the first time. Just be glad!

TL;DR: ETH to 5k by 2019.

This is like a premonition from the past year when bitcoin dominate the crypto world. this is why you do what you did not do from the past year. do not do the same mistake again.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

Its better late than never... Everybody has a fair chance in altcoins even your late. Just believe in what your doing, be passionate, and enjoy what are you doing and success will be assured to you.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

No one will be late with crypto, just invest smart and you will have good result back. I think this is good time to move some fund to crypto and wait for the market to recover and grow in 2018.
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

I just missed out buying ETH when it was less than $800 two nights ago and I feel bad for it. In crypto, if you feel like going in you need to trust your instinct and don't wait for a dip if its already dipping because you'll never know the next dip you expect would be the time that the coin's value is going up so you'll definitely lose the chance. If you are a holder, I think buying even at ATH would not really matter.
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

Yeah,I can't agree more with the author's opinion!
Now,it's just the beginning of the revolution of the blockchain,just like
the emerging internet in 1990's!
We still have many chances!
And we must put some  money  in the crypt-curr,not just in house or stock!
Investing in the blockchain,that's what we normal people can do for the blockchain.
More and more people realize that,we will have a better and better future!
I believe that!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
mariangpalad

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:12:05 AM

No one in this time is late in cryptocurrencies,we are just getting started bitcoin just getting to be known well in some countries,maybe 5years or more you will be late but not this time,its too early to be late.

habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

Its never too late,cryptocurrencies are in early stage its almost 8yrs old in existence,you are in the right time to invest.

christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:44:45 AM

Late or not there's a lot of chance so grab it any coins or any way to earn are still good even it's eth or btc or some altcoins are good for investing so do it now then always take the risk at the end positive will happen i'm sure about it so always think your business here that's all i can say because that's why we are here so take the risk.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

I agree with the opinion of many. Bitcoin and its entire ecosystem (coins and tokens) are in an early stage and now it will be very stormy. Regulators will put pressure on market manipulators and will try to avoid the truth of bitcoin, its decentralization. Many coins are now under the control of several people, and this is not correct. Even bitcoin with its full decentralization can be raised up or down by a few dozen people who have large reserves of it. I think 2018-2019 will be crucial for this whole world. If you want to invest, it's not too late, it will still grow and fall down))
pmtxcrypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

I had this discussion with a friend earlier tonight.  He said its too risky there is not enough regulation, too volatile.  I told him to take a look around put a few hundred dollars in and see what happens to start.  I told him to think of it as diversifying his portfolio into a fourth ream so he would have stocks, bonds, cash and crypto.  Crypto could be looked at currently like a high risk or high growth mutual fund that he would add to his 401 or IRA.

The best time to invest was a few years ago.  But there will not be a better time than now.
NataTahur

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

It's never too late to learn. Do not regret the opportunities that have gone, we must use those that life provides now. Evaluating the reality, you understand that there are enough of them. I have not yet invested, I'm studying opinions and the market. At the initial stage, the advice of experienced comrades is useful.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:48 AM

I do think that the timing of the current entry is just right, this year investment in cryptographic money obviously can be rich, is still a great bull market.
Agree, cryptocurrencies have gained a big first stage movement at the late of 2017 and its gain a popularity attention, I'm sure many cryptocurrencies is the same. I believe it will be interesting to watch how the market dance after it started the first movement. Neither I think the price is still pretty cheap.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:59:29 AM

I member buying NEM top 2 years ago, that's like 100sats and sell it for losses. Now the price like 9k sats.
I can tell you a few more alts that's I bought on top but that doesn't matter. If you willing to invest and forget it like for 2 years min, maybe you will happy when you look it again. But hey don't take a strangers information straight to your mouth, dyor,
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

Nobody is late. And I also believe that Ethereum will grow a LOT by 2019. I am not yet sure it can reach 5 thousand dollars as you say, but I am sure it will cost much more than now. The same thing will happen to Ripple and DASH, NEO and Cardano ( I mean they will grow more and sufficiently).
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

I think that nobody knows that he will be for 100% tomorrow therefore to say that now too late it is wrong. I consider that not late. It is very easy to speak about the past knowing result. Very few people could assume that coins will have such indicators 5 years ago, is true?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: