Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all those getting in late...  (Read 563 times)
X2PR8888

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:24:15 AM

To all those just getting in now, I would say, "You are not late!" Yes, it is true that there are already millionaires because of bitcoins and altcoins because they started way ahead but think of them as just being there at the right time and right place.  They also made it happen for them.  Similarly, you can make it happen for yourself too!  You just have to do a lot of research on how the market behaves and also get smart opinion and feedback on projects to invest in.  Join signature and bounty campaigns, promote via all known forms of social media, and earn coins.  Simultaneously, trade and invest as these are means to earn more ata faster rate, although more risky of course!  Whatever way, you will have to make it happen for yourself.  If you have the means, go and trade as much as you can so that the return may also be as much but again, be very careful and practice sound judgment all the time!

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:36:25 AM

If you are late, watch carefully before getting inside crypto. It is very risky now as some coins did increase too much. You can be late on some coins but on new ICO you are not late.
makko91

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

If you are late, watch carefully before getting inside crypto. It is very risky now as some coins did increase too much. You can be late on some coins but on new ICO you are not late.

I really don't know how to pick a good ICO. Many times is just a lot of marketing to sell nothing...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:06:33 AM

I really don't know how to pick a good ICO. Many times is just a lot of marketing to sell nothing...
Look at projects who are realistic. And also look at what they are going to do and if you think that it can work or not. If you see that there is a lot of comments/questions/answers in the announcement thread of this project, it may be good to invest.
Also read carefully the whitepaper and look at the team members and advisors. If you think they have the good ressources to finish the project it can be ok.
Also look at the partners of the company. If they have big and well known partners it is also a good sign.
Sometimes a project can take a long time to take off. You need to be patient on investing in thoses projects, but they may be successful it you took the good one.
Sometimes, the team members are anonymous. It does not mean that it is a bad project, but it is more risky.
In some ICO if you have the coins, you can receive dividends if the company made profits.
You can also watch the invested amount currently on a not finished ICO on their website. If they already received a lot of funds, it may means that it could be a good investment. As there is a lot of investors in the ICO. But you may not have a big bonus compare to the first investors as they took more risk.
It takes time to choose an ICO, but it is worth to do it.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

The only late time is later. If you are getting in now you are still in the 1% of the population who own ETH. You might be reading many posts lately about new millionaires being made and feel sad/disappointed that you "missed out". Just remember crypto is in its infancies. Could better gains have been made investing early? Sure. But hindsight is 20/20 and you're in now. This might be the only time in our lives we will see returns like this... even if youre buying now for the first time. Just be glad!

TL;DR: ETH to 5k by 2019.
It's never too late to invest must be sure of the stock you're investing ,it's true about it that says investment in the beginning is more profitable but not as easy what you mean people can only hold not long ,I mean people need finance when they are having problems then sales happens not as easy what is thought sir

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
makko91

Activity: 143

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

Look at projects who are realistic. And also look at what they are going to do and if you think that it can work or not. If you see that there is a lot of comments/questions/answers in the announcement thread of this project, it may be good to invest.
Also read carefully the whitepaper and look at the team members and advisors. If you think they have the good ressources to finish the project it can be ok.
Also look at the partners of the company. If they have big and well known partners it is also a good sign.
Sometimes a project can take a long time to take off. You need to be patient on investing in thoses projects, but they may be successful it you took the good one.
Sometimes, the team members are anonymous. It does not mean that it is a bad project, but it is more risky.
In some ICO if you have the coins, you can receive dividends if the company made profits.
You can also watch the invested amount currently on a not finished ICO on their website. If they already received a lot of funds, it may means that it could be a good investment. As there is a lot of investors in the ICO. But you may not have a big bonus compare to the first investors as they took more risk.
It takes time to choose an ICO, but it is worth to do it.

Do you have suggestion on upcoming ICOs ? I may start reading about them and decide if invest...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

I don't think all populations are able to or need to buy these coins. It is very hard for even all of us to keep our coins safe. I think those getting them now may be not late but not early as well.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:35:55 AM

The only late time is later. If you are getting in now you are still in the 1% of the population who own ETH. You might be reading many posts lately about new millionaires being made and feel sad/disappointed that you "missed out". Just remember crypto is in its infancies. Could better gains have been made investing early? Sure. But hindsight is 20/20 and you're in now. This might be the only time in our lives we will see returns like this... even if youre buying now for the first time. Just be glad!

For me its better late than never,because everythings have a chances,to become rich or the next millionare if your lucky in your life and you can find a good investment trading or maybe you join the Good ICO project  that can make your life being fortunate in one single whip of cryptocurrency.for me all have a chances  in digital currency either you are newbie or not in this kind of bussiness as long you have  a perseverance to overcome your future dreams.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:38:03 AM

yes really, better prepare now. because we do not know the future price will rise further. better invest from now, with a price that is not too high. I am very sure once for this year, the price will very well increase drastically

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:41:13 AM

For those of you who get to the end, I think you should stay relaxed and do not panic. I have often seen events like this and all will come back well in time. Do not be a selling panic, you should stay calm.
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

I'm holding Ethereum but my intention is I'm saving it as my stash so that I can buy or invest my favorite coins when they drop.
Owning Ethereum coins is a blessing that not everyone is lucky having it.
I'm using Etherdelta so I need standby Ethereum to gas up my transactions on trading and withdrawals.
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

For those of you who get to the end, I think you should stay relaxed and do not panic. I have often seen events like this and all will come back well in time. Do not be a selling panic, you should stay calm.

Yeah you need to stay calm than to do a panic selling, sell your coin in low price make you lose your money so you need to stay calm and wait for the high price again to get profit.
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

No one in this time is late in cryptocurrencies,we are just getting started bitcoin just getting to be known well in some countries,maybe 5years or more you will be late but not this time,its too early to be late.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

Its better late than never. I'm also later comer in cryptocurrencies but from the start I taken it seriously I have found that crypts are the future currencies. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple are good crypts that have certain uses on our daily lives. But We also need to be careful in investing even the good crypts can give you headache. You still need to study your investment.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

I would not rush myself in these types of investments. I would rather do my best in accumulating as many alt coins as possible in ICOs. These investments requires a lot of capital and patience which I do not have yet as for this moment.
mobomofo

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:49:57 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 02:00:43 PM by mobomofo

Agreed~

I sold 13 BTC in 2013 for a profit. I sold 2.4MM doge in 2016 for a profit. Do I wish I had them both now.. yeah, it would pay for a house, but I have kept reinvesting in other coins and mining gear and it keeps going up, we are in the mid gold rush phase, there is still a lot of money to be made. When grandma can balance her  401k in crypto from her iphone then all the good money to have been made will be over and we will have a NASDAQ scenario...but thats still a ways off. Get in now, risk what you can afford, and whatever you do...dont panic.

Im thinking 5 Trillion total market cap by 2019 so if your guessing ETH to 5k....we are both on the same page.

As for ICO's they are a crap shoot. I'm all in on EOS right now so when that ICO finishes in June we will see if Larimer delivers...but to take a year raise over a billion dollars and already have 2 establised coins plus have your new place holder coin the the top 10-15 market cap for the past 6 months while still in ICO is new territory for sure. Ive done well with some ICOs, Ive barely broken even on others, and Ive lost on things that looked stellar (like Ziber) and never transpired. So ICOs can be good or can be junk and its hard to weed them out. A great webpage and whitepaper can fool a lot of people. Do your due dilligence and even then, be ready to roll the dice.

With the market so low right now...its a great time to get in. It looks like the sky is falling, but thats normal in this world, buy some pepto, and buy as much as you can afford.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

yes really, better prepare now. because we do not know the future price will rise further. better invest from now, with a price that is not too high. I am very sure once for this year, the price will very well increase drastically

Yes , everyone in the world wants to earn without limitations and if you are a late investors don't worry about it how much ivest in it will return back double with good earnings in each and every month . Crypto currencies are reaches every people in the world it is very appreciative thing for online currencies .

sallydavisy

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:45:05 PM

I think wrong to say that crypto is an only chance to get rich. No one knows what can happen with cryptoworld soon. Just dont invest all your money in crypto. Of course, now is still a good time to invest in ICO, but assessing the risks.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Of course this is a perfect time to enter this market, because now more than ever the conditions are given to take advantage of the great volatility of the market to obtain constant benefits. Never before in the history of bitcoin and the market in general had such volatile volatility been observed, which is why in recent times more wealth is being reaped in this field than in all the previous years, and even in my personal case I have only a few months in this business, but I have obtained more benefits than I ever imagined I could earn.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

Agree.  I got in 6 months ago and felt like I was late.  Now I feel like i was early and I also feel that this is a great entry point for the newcomers as prices are at like half what they were earlier in the month.  Great time to buy imho.  Shout out to anyone who reads this message years from now!  You will either think, man these guys are so lucky to get in when they did or damn, what a fool.   Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: