Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:00:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to identify a good bounty program?  (Read 237 times)
jkv_crypto (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

I'm planing to join some bounty programs. But, there are many and I just want to know all of those are true. How do we identify if there are scams?

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamar00

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

I am also looking for information about this.. Grin
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

i must learn about this before i started some project & bounties
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

First check the team members if they have solid knowledge in what they are doing. Also, look at the claim by the project if it has what to solve the problem its decide to solve.
cryptopher1

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

i have participated in a few and some of them are outright scams. i am also learning by reading as many whitepapers as possible.
diezych

Activity: 173
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

Could you advice any good actual bounty program, guys?
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Look at the team managers and most of the time a company that existed offline for several years seeking to raise funds for further development is the best bounty to get into it.
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

I'm planing to join some bounty programs. But, there are many and I just want to know all of those are true. How do we identify if there are scams?

Do a research on the project. Get to know the team behind the project and what problem(s) exactly the coin /token intend to solve.

achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

if you choose to follow a program bounty, you must choose the bounty which is managed by the manager responsible and have proven success in managing multiple projects. in addition, you should also look at team developer
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

Most important thing to keep in mind when choosing the right Bounty Campaign here in BCT

1.The most important is to read their whitepaper as it contains the solution for their problem (issue of todays society), Solution & ProductToken Implementation (how the token works with the product, economics and technical),TeamToken Deployment & Plan. This contains all the information about their program

2.Make sure that the Bounty Manager is active on the forum replyling to the questions of members.

3. Research about the team behind the project. Make is sure that they are transparent here in the forum.

4.They have active social media groups or chats like telegram,twitter,facebook,discord, or sometime reddit.

These are the things that I always consider before joining  a bounty program.
Chakitot

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

If you have friends from this page ask the bounties they are currently joining if you can join too...
2. Yeah please do research, don't forget to check their vision and mission because it's an important thing.
3. Check the members and ask them some questions.
4. And read their rules and regulation as well, requirement of course..
5. Try to join one if you can... Experience is the best teacher anyway....
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

Well, you can read the whitepaper to begin with. You wouldn't want to be promoting a scam ICO to others. Also, ask the team questions about their project and check their social media channels to see how well they communicate with their supporters.

X0bb1t_so_Sta#em

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:56 PM

Most important thing to keep in mind when choosing the right Bounty Campaign here in BCT

1.The most important is to

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there's another rule, you have to keep in mind. If the project is very ambitious and the aim is ruther misty and unclear - it is a good reason not to join it. Even if members are active and everything seems OK. Bewear of the soap bubbles - shine, but shortlifed and stupid.

I made it clear to myself from one of the Campaign advertisments. Unfortunatelly, I don't remember - wich one Grin
verdi-crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

You need to look into the ICO, check the informations about the team, read the whitepaper and ask for other opinions. A good place to start could be https://icodrops.com/
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:48:21 PM

1.The most important is to read their whitepaper as it contains the solution for their problem (issue of todays society), Solution & ProductToken Implementation (how the token works with the product, economics and technical),TeamToken Deployment & Plan. This contains all the information about their program

2.Make sure that the Bounty Manager is active on the forum replyling to the questions of members.

3. Research about the team behind the project. Make is sure that they are transparent here in the forum.

4.They have active social media groups or chats like telegram,twitter,facebook,discord, or sometime reddit.

These are the things that I always consider before joining  a bounty program.

I second to this my friend that introduced me to this forum told me the following things that he mentioned also you need to check the if the ICOs and bounties have a concrete road map for their project and check their whitepaper. Also check if the community is responsive to the ICOs.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
jieladegennl

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:55:47 AM

These are the things that I always consider before joining  a bounty program.

Thank you, I collect, when can do, I will study carefully!
yappieweikang

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

See their websites design and content, read whitepaper. Ask them questions regarding about their project in their social media channel. Check number of people joining their social media see are they responsive.
hao2067755834

Activity: 98

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:58:06 AM

1. Review the white paper of the project, including the market scale of the project, demand pain points, product planning, business process, coinage ICO scheme, fund use, team background and so on.
2. Project research
3. Observe the ICO phase of the project.
4, choose from high-profile ICO service platform, the well-known ICO gathering on the service platform of investors and the personage inside course of study is more, high market visibility project, more open and transparent, this project tend to be more trustworthy.

▃▃▃▃▃  U N I B R I G H T  ▃▃▃▃▃
⟪ Blockchain-Based Business Integration ⟫
visit: https://unibright.io/
rageanurage

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:29:25 AM

Read ann thread,whitepaper,road map and team member.After reading if you think it will legit and bright future and can be ico success.then you can join there.
nugoph2

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

You should learn about it, about a system after it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: