Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously, advertise on the DomesticPineapple Faucet  (Read 449 times)
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 09:19:27 PM

Okay, I don't have any major affiliation with the owner of the DomesticPineapple Faucet other than that I chat to him on CoinChat and like his faucet a LOT, but I'm honestly surprised that not more people are advertising.

I mean, come on. This faucet is probably the highest paying faucet there is, with a payout of up to 50x that of normal faucets (like coinbox.me faucets) every 6 hours, and yet the banner on bitads.net is stuck at 5000 satoshis per hour, because I'm using up waste funds to advertise for *2 hours* right now.

This is literally an amazing ad chance. As an advertiser, if you get in early now, you could get some quality hits (oh God, this is sounding like a massive ad). It may only average 300 hits-per-day now, but that could easily rise soon and is rising daily.

This may sound like propaganda of some sort, but seriously. If you want hits to your Bitcoin site, advertise on the site where people can get loads of free Bitcoin.

That is all.

You can buy DomesticPineapple adspace here: https://bitads.net/?p=bid&id=39

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 09:29:30 PM

you know, 300 hits per day are less than 2 actual clicks if any.

loads of free Bitcoin.

I giggled :3

DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2013, 09:35:06 PM

you know, 300 hits per day are less than 2 actual clicks if any.

More than that amount of clicks, and the hitcount is rising. It'll be pretty damn good soon IMHO, keep an eye on it.

loads of free Bitcoin.

I giggled :3

Roll Eyes Well, for some people...!  Smiley

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
faiza1990

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 11:45:59 AM

I also enjoy this faucet and have my 2 payments boelens is good and honest person I will try to bring some more persons on this faucet  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: