Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:43:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Block Erupter .25 BTC per unit.  (Read 1288 times)
Mosper (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:40:39 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2013, 09:58:44 PM by Mosper

Looking to move these for an associate. If you're interested please send a PM. Have 3 of these to get rid of and would like to do so quickly.

Me? I'm just the cynical voice floating in the sea of unchecked optimism.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:42:53 PM

John (John K.) 19: -0 / +107(107)   2013-06-07   0.00000000   Reference   Using a photoshopped image from ebay to apparently try to scam people. Context in link.

theymos 1: -0 / +8(Cool   2013-06-07   0.00000000      Using a photoshopped image from ebay to apparently try to scam people.

Grin
rifter390

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:43:12 PM

What does one have to do to get the "trade with extreme caution" tag. Just curious.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:44:44 PM

When I was middle manning for some of these erupters originally along with an avalon unit (selling for a third party) I got lazy and just photoshopped an image to move the deal along. It was dumb. People (like the guy posted above) marked my account with negative trust. If I wanted to scam I'd just have made another account.

escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:47:59 PM

When I was middle manning for some of these erupters originally along with an avalon unit (selling for a third party) I got lazy and just photoshopped an image to move the deal along. It was dumb. People (like the guy posted above) marked my account with negative trust. If I wanted to scam I'd just have made another account.

If that's the case then use escrow and btw your prices are pretty much high.
BE's are getting sold for 0.35 now.
Mosper (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:57:30 PM

I haven't been around for awhile didn't know the price had dropped a lot. I'll contact the seller and let them know. Consider the price to be .25 btc until further notice. I will clear this with the seller before any transactions are finalized.

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:14:45 AM

I haven't been around for awhile didn't know the price had dropped a lot. I'll contact the seller and let them know. Consider the price to be .25 btc until further notice. I will clear this with the seller before any transactions are finalized.

how many total do you have?

edit nevermind i saw you said you have 3 what country are they located in?
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:48:50 AM

If shipped in US and willing to use Escrow then I will take them for .25btc each

PM sent

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:57:33 AM

This guy is so close to a banhammer it's not funny.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 05:14:09 AM

If shipped in US and willing to use Escrow then I will take them for .25btc each

PM sent
If this gentleman doesnt work out, i would also like to make the same offer. unfortunately, with your reputation, escrow or payment after receipt is mandatory. Let me know.
semaster

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:07:48 PM

would like to buy 10 @ 0.25
only escrow via bitmit.net

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 01:48:23 AM

If I was out to scam I'd just make another name. I'm selling them for someone else (which is how I got this caution tag in the first place, i lied about having them in my possession/made a photoshop to prove it, this was very dumb and I deserve the tag for doing it) and they won't allow me to do escrow. I can't afford to cover the full price if the items are lost. I can cover around half of the cost if someone wants to do half up front and half after receipt so if you decide to rip me off I can at least deal with it (but please please don't).

I have a successful transaction on my log as well. None of the untrust are from me scamming anyone...I Just did something stupid.

koukanexchange 0: -0 / +1(1)   2013-06-08   0.00000000      Bought a MP Code from me with his BTC - did not try anything 'scammy'. Legit person to sell to.

KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 01:59:21 AM

If I was out to scam I'd just make another name. I'm selling them for someone else (which is how I got this caution tag in the first place, i lied about having them in my possession/made a photoshop to prove it, this was very dumb and I deserve the tag for doing it) and they won't allow me to do escrow. I can't afford to cover the full price if the items are lost. I can cover around half of the cost if someone wants to do half up front and half after receipt so if you decide to rip me off I can at least deal with it (but please please don't).

I have a successful transaction on my log as well. None of the untrust are from me scamming anyone...I Just did something stupid.

koukanexchange 0: -0 / +1(1)   2013-06-08   0.00000000      Bought a MP Code from me with his BTC - did not try anything 'scammy'. Legit person to sell to.
bitmit escrow does not discriminate. Use it or another escrow or shut up. Stop giving excuses to not use escrow. No one is dumb enough to trade with someone untrusted by prob the most trusted two people here.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:02:55 AM

bitmit escrow does not discriminate. Use it or another escrow or shut up. Stop giving excuses to not use escrow. No one is dumb enough to trade with someone untrusted by prob the most trusted two people here.
Why I received my -trust is stated by me.  If I do business for myself I'm happy to use escrow. I have contacted john K in the past about doing so and I have done a ton of business with people (just not as much on here). Anyway if someone doesn't want to do business under the terms I have available to offer that's ok but I am free to ask/offer whether you like it or not. You should shut up if you have nothing productive to add.

Rawted

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:16:26 AM

Like i said, ill buy them all off you right now, but we will absolutely use escrow. Everything you say is very scammy (especially the half and half bullshit and trying to flip the roles as if you would be the victim).
KingOfSports

Activity: 602

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 02:28:32 AM

Why I received my -trust is stated by me.  If I do business for myself I'm happy to use escrow. I have contacted john K in the past about doing so and I have done a ton of business with people (just not as much on here). Anyway if someone doesn't want to do business under the terms I have available to offer that's ok but I am free to ask/offer whether you like it or not. You should shut up if you have nothing productive to add.
Heres something PRODUCTIVE to add: You're a scammer. Its truly funny though how you won't admit it and you keep trying to act like a victim. You took a loan and gambled with it because you are a broke degenerate gambler, you have failed to pay it back and you come up with more stories then I could think of. Joeyjmr is pathetic but at least HE OWNS UP to being a scammer. I hate him but you're even more pathetic then him honestly.

Mosper (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 04:17:51 AM

If anyone isn't interested that's ok I'm not gonna try to sell you on it. Do what you want. The offer is there if anyone wants it.

King I don't care about your opinion but if you want to keep telling me then by all means go for it.

edit: I'm working on getting him to say yes to escrow. In all of the world other than bitcoins money is paid and then a product is given. This person isn't familiar with bitcoins or your weird rules about how transactions work. I'm trying to change his mind. If I can then I will obviously let you know.

bcbigbud420

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:05:49 AM

Rawted

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:41:14 AM

edit: I'm working on getting him to say yes to escrow. In all of the world other than bitcoins money is paid and then a product is given. This person isn't familiar with bitcoins or your weird rules about how transactions work. I'm trying to change his mind. If I can then I will obviously let you know.
not familiar with btc yet he bought block eruptors to mine with...where did he buy them from? 

Youre easily one of the worst liars i have seen yet.
Teka

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 10:38:48 AM

not familiar with btc yet he bought block eruptors to mine with...where did he buy them from? 

Youre easily one of the worst liars i have seen yet.

Yeah, this seems extremely dodgy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: