Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34304 times)
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

I heard you have office in China? How will work in that market if they told not to work with international ICO?

We have office in Hong Kong. Everyone decide for himself how he would participate in project.
Have you heard news from them? They not allowed to participate in this kind of projects) Everybody knows that all money in china now) What will they do with your tokens if they can't with them anything) How they will sell them?
You can't buy international TOKENS in China!

Tom Korsteng

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

In what countries do you have offices that can be visited by ordinary customers that want to talk with people in real world?
Smorodsky

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

In what countries do you have offices that can be visited by ordinary customers that want to talk with people in real world?
You see not only I want to visit office)
Smorodsky

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

They have in Moscow, Hong-Kong and Estonia!
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

By the way, is there some special sense in title of the company? Does Midex mean something or is it an abbreviation?
aferri2

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

hi guys...
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Hello guys, can you explain me if it's possible why do you locate in Estonia? Maybe you can give some reasons why is it good to establish one of offices certainly in Estonia?
GoodNik88

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

I am in Moscow now, can I visit your office and see your team?

Do you invest in our project? And for what purpose you want to meet our team?
 I want to invest in your project, but first I want to see where will go my money and who will take them! And about white paper, we try to help you!

Do you understand how it would be if everyone who want to invest will come to our office and meet the team?! They just couldn't work in that conditions. About what help you are? We don't need help)
I think if you invest its ok if you visit office and team! You know that I can make a web site like you even better and collect money) Than after the end of ICO just fly away in Monaco and nobody will find me) 99 PERCENT ICO do like this, you can hear it in news everyday) Real business need to be done in real life not in internet...
Here I want to find out that you are not a swindler! This why I came with my money in Moscow to visit your office and invest, but you don't let me do this.. Its very strange.. You just lie and don't have office or what?

No, i don't know what you can do. You may do everything that you want it is not my problem. If you think that real buisness is only in real life then what you are doing here?!)

If you have money, u can visit my office in Moscow)))
You have ICO too? what is idea?

Idea is take your money)
Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Where i can read about Midex? For example famous business sites or news?

Just visit our website https://ico.midex.com/en there you can find links

But i see only links to main pages of news sites(

Follow our FB page, there you can find info about publications and latest news https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/

I visited this FB page recently and I've seen that the last update was in december 2017. So it means that there's no update for almost two months. Don't you have any news? Or is it a lack of management in social network department?
Tom Korsteng

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

Follow our FB page, there you can find info about publications and latest news https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/

I visited this FB page recently and I've seen that the last update was in december 2017. So it means that there's no update for almost two months. Don't you have any news? Or is it a lack of management in social network department?
I also don't like when there's no news from a company. It is a signal of alert for me because where I don't see the changes I understand that something happens wrong.
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

How long do you plan to spend ICO? I mean what are planinng terms if ICO?

Our ICO is till 15 of april. You can watch our roadmap on website https://ico.midex.com/en

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

I am in Moscow now, can I visit your office and see your team?

Do you invest in our project? And for what purpose you want to meet our team?
 I want to invest in your project, but first I want to see where will go my money and who will take them! And about white paper, we try to help you!

Do you understand how it would be if everyone who want to invest will come to our office and meet the team?! They just couldn't work in that conditions. About what help you are? We don't need help)
I think if you invest its ok if you visit office and team! You know that I can make a web site like you even better and collect money) Than after the end of ICO just fly away in Monaco and nobody will find me) 99 PERCENT ICO do like this, you can hear it in news everyday) Real business need to be done in real life not in internet...
Here I want to find out that you are not a swindler! This why I came with my money in Moscow to visit your office and invest, but you don't let me do this.. Its very strange.. You just lie and don't have office or what?

Tell me what summ of money do oyu plan to invest in our project?

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

I found photo of your ICO in a different project... It is strange..

I didn't understand, what you mean by photo of ICO?
Sorry my phone corrected the word! CEO! Roll Eyes
I don't remember the name go project but your CEO works there too) You see its strange for you too)

Ok, it's like i have seen something but I don't remember what it was. Before writing such things just think that you must provide proof.

You think I lie to you? How you can see I am a full member its mean that what I write I know true its or no) Maybe you just ask your CEO and see what he will answer?

May be you just see another person with similar face. Give me some info, project name or link or screenshot at least. Then I will give you an answer. Now I don't understand what you want from me.

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

In Moscow and Hong Kong. Tomorrow we will have live translation from our office in Moscow with our CEO so you can join and ask some questions.

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

By the way, is there some special sense in title of the company? Does Midex mean something or is it an abbreviation?

No there is not it's just a name.

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

hi guys...

Hi, you are welcome!

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Hello guys, can you explain me if it's possible why do you locate in Estonia? Maybe you can give some reasons why is it good to establish one of offices certainly in Estonia?

We don't have office in Estonia we just have Estonian exchange license.

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

The second, lack of management in social media. By the way we have live translation tomorrow on our FB page, you can join.

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

I also don't like when there's no news from a company. It is a signal of alert for me because where I don't see the changes I understand that something happens wrong.

We are concentrated on developing of our product. So when we release some new service or update you will see news. We can't public useless stuff like we are on lunch or Midex team in th theater, we are serious project.

Cryptoandrius

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:28:53 PM

We don't have office in Estonia we just have Estonian exchange license.
Ok, that's understandable, thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: