Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:24:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange  (Read 34304 times)
Midex

Activity: 210
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

I am in Moscow now, can I visit your office and see your team?

Do you invest in our project? And for what purpose you want to meet our team?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

When your exchange will work? I see only demo for a month.
It will work when we will be sure that all bugs are fixed.

Do you know approximate date?

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I heard you have office in China? How will work in that market if they told not to work with international ICO?

We have office in Hong Kong. Everyone decide for himself how he would participate in project.

Smorodsky

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:03 AM

I want to invest in your project, but first I want to see where will go my money and who will take them! And about white paper, we try to help you!
ArtisLife

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

I heard you have office in China? How will work in that market if they told not to work with international ICO?

We have office in Hong Kong. Everyone decide for himself how he would participate in project.
Have you heard news from them? They not allowed to participate in this kind of projects) Everybody knows that all money in china now) What will they do with your tokens if they can't with them anything) How they will sell them?
Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

When your exchange will work? I see only demo for a month.
It will work when we will be sure that all bugs are fixed.

Do you know approximate date?

Yes, it would be in april.

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

I want to invest in your project, but first I want to see where will go my money and who will take them! And about white paper, we try to help you!

Do you understand how it would be if everyone who want to invest will come to our office and meet the team?! They just couldn't work in that conditions. About what help you are? We don't need help)

GoodNik88

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

Where i can read about Midex? For example famous business sites or news?
Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

Have you heard news from them? They not allowed to participate in this kind of projects) Everybody knows that all money in china now) What will they do with your tokens if they can't with them anything) How they will sell them?

There are some ways of participating in projects by Chinese people. And the know them. We are not selling some goods we are selling tokens dude)

ArtisLife

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:24 AM

Do you understand how it would be if everyone who want to invest will come to our office and meet the team?! They just couldn't work in that conditions. About what help you are? We don't need help)
Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:32:59 AM

Just visit our website https://ico.midex.com/en there you can find links

Smorodsky

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

I think if you invest its ok if you visit office and team! You know that I can make a web site like you even better and collect money) Than after the end of ICO just fly away in Monaco and nobody will find me) 99 PERCENT ICO do like this, you can hear it in news everyday) Real business need to be done in real life not in internet...
Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

I think if you invest its ok if you visit office and team! You know that I can make a web site like you even better and collect money) Than after the end of ICO just fly away in Monaco and nobody will find me) 99 PERCENT ICO do like this, you can hear it in news everyday) Real business need to be done in real life not in internet...

No, i don't know what you can do. You may do everything that you want it is not my problem. If you think that real buisness is only in real life then what you are doing here?!)

GoodNik88

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:42:35 AM

But i see only links to main pages of news sites(
Cryptoandrius

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

How long do you plan to spend ICO? I mean what are planinng terms if ICO?
Smorodsky

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

Here I want to find out that you are not a swindler! This why I came with my money in Moscow to visit your office and invest, but you don't let me do this.. Its very strange.. You just lie and don't have office or what?

No, i don't know what you can do. You may do everything that you want it is not my problem. If you think that real buisness is only in real life then what you are doing here?!)

Midex

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

But i see only links to main pages of news sites(

Follow our FB page, there you can find info about publications and latest news https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/

GoodNik88

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:03 AM

Here I want to find out that you are not a swindler! This why I came with my money in Moscow to visit your office and invest, but you don't let me do this.. Its very strange.. You just lie and don't have office or what?

If you have money, u can visit my office in Moscow)))
Smorodsky

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

If you have money, u can visit my office in Moscow)))
You have ICO too? what is idea?
RooKIED

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

I found photo of your ICO in a different project... It is strange..

I didn't understand, what you mean by photo of ICO?
Sorry my phone corrected the word! CEO! Roll Eyes
I don't remember the name go project but your CEO works there too) You see its strange for you too)

Ok, it's like i have seen something but I don't remember what it was. Before writing such things just think that you must provide proof.

You think I lie to you? How you can see I am a full member its mean that what I write I know true its or no) Maybe you just ask your CEO and see what he will answer?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: